2015 JSU football season tickets on sale

BG

2015 JSU football season tickets on sale
JSU Football Season Tickets

*Season Ticket Packages can be purchased through September 4, 2015
*All sales are final
*Home football game dates, times and locations are subject to change

*For more information call the JSU Athletics Ticket Office at 601-979-2420.

http://www.jsumsnews.com/?p=17823

JSU-FOOTBALL-SKED.png

Can y'all please get our helmet logo right? Sheesh!

We haven't had that logo since the Steve Wilson error.

Damn! General Admission season tickets only $75.00. That's a steal.

We don't care what your logo is.. LOL

... and umm, after last year, tickets need to be free. Mofos still pissed. We lost to a whole lot of sorry azz schools (not yours tho.. :snicker: )

My guess on game attendance for JSU 2015 season Based on lower ticket prices !!!

Txsu. 17,000-20,000
Grambling. 20,000-23,000
Homecoming. 38,000-40,000
Asu. High school day. 25-28,000
Alcorn. 32-35,000..

These are in my opinion worst case scenario numbers. If JSU is winning and has an explosive offense these numbers can be much higher.

JSU ~ trendsetter. Those are very attractive prices. PVAMU's product is historically horrible & the current one is unproven; but, the powers that be have set a rate that repels rather than attract.

lol Positive pro-active marketing be damned.

Last edited:

If you purchase 4 season tickets as a package before June 30, season ticket price is only $65.
news-n-coffee.gif

There is only one smart school in this conference...

Could be 2 but Texas Southern doesn't want to put that "act right" down on the greater Houston area w/ smart marketing. ::read:: They are sitting atop a gold mine.

NRG, the official energy supplier of Texas Southern University Athletics
at&t, the official wireless carrier and supplier of Texas Southern University Athletics (plz, no phone calls lol)
Continental-United, the official airline and provider of Texas Southern University Athletics

I stop. smh

General Admission Tickets are $65 per packet until June 30 without having to purchase 4 packets. I was baffled at first, I was like why would they promote buy 4 at $260 which would be $65 each, if they are selling general admission season tickets $65 anyway. That's defeat the 4 for $260 deal. They are just trying to fill atleast 50 percent of that stadium. It's smart marketing to build your case for any future decisions on building a new stadium and or moving to another conference. Yea not much money will be made but it's rare that any school that does not belong to the power 5 actually profit off of football. So imo, smart move. The Alabama State game will actually be promoted the week of as a bring your employee or school ID and your ticket will cost $10. Hell some of the power 5 school give away 30,000 tickets a game. So our $5 discount And/or low ticket prices want make us look to bad.

Could be 2 but Texas Southern doesn't want to put that "act right" down on the greater Houston area w/ smart marketing. ::read:: They are sitting atop a gold mine.

at&t, the official wireless carrier and supplier of Texas Southern University Athletics (plz, no phone calls lol)
Continental-United, the official airline and provider of Texas Southern University Athletics

I stop. smh

I stop. smh
A
No one in this conference sells more season tickets than SU, even with our higher pricing.

A
No one in this conference sells more season tickets than SU, even with our higher pricing.

Lol who said anything about selling more tickets than SU or any school for the matter? We jus tryna get more fans at the games than normal, we ain't worried bout nobody but JSU. Yet everybody always wonder why threads go south or turn into a JSU vs SU thread smh.

Lol who said anything about selling more tickets than SU or any school for the matter? We jus tryna get more fans at the games than normal, we ain't worried bout nobody but JSU. Yet everybody always wonder why threads go south or turn into a JSU vs SU thread smh.
I was responding to the PV guy.

A
And you really can't say that yall sell more due to the fact JSU rarely release season ticket numbers. So your statement is just your opinion. I'm a JSU contributor and rarely get season ticket numbers. Last time JSU released those numbers where Robert Braddy second to last year before he retired JSU sold 10,000 season tickets and that was before Carolyn Myers became president. Under her leadership they've been very proactive toward offering season ticket deals, like 4 packages for the price of 3. So let's not assume SU being number one at anything unless JSU is apart of an entirely different conference but until then you have to have documents to prove anything between JSU and SU because they both run neck and neck when it comes to this support and attendance thing.

Jimmyoliver, let them have their shine. Since they sell more season tickets than anyone without lowering their prices common sense would say "hmmm, if we did be smarter and lower em or had some kind of package deal, maybe we could get a lot more butts in seats than we have now and go even higher in attendance and numbers." But instead would rather make other schools look bad while ultimately making themselves look like fools. We don't hold ourselves to a higher standard for no reason at Tiger World but that's something they'd never understand. Carry on....

And you really can't say that yall sell more due to the fact JSU rarely release season ticket numbers. So your statement is just your opinion. I'm a JSU contributor and rarely get season ticket numbers. Last time JSU released those numbers where Robert Braddy second to last year before he retired JSU sold 10,000 season tickets and that was before Carolyn Myers became president. Under her leadership they've been very proactive toward offering season ticket deals, like 4 packages for the price of 3. So let's not assume SU being number one at anything unless JSU is apart of an entirely different conference but until then you have to have documents to prove anything between JSU and SU because they both run neck and neck when it comes to this support and attendance thing.
image.jpg image.jpg

Even with having to take care of a stadium double the size, we were right behind them in 2014 even with a bad season. So what does that say? Plus, we're talkin specifically season tickets anyway. Not overall revenue lol. Steady makin themselves look like fools lol

Back