2015 JSU football season tickets on sale

Due to the overwhelming demand, from alumni, fans and supporters, the Jackson State University Division of Athletics will extend its "Early Bird" season ticket campaign to July 31.

During the "Early Bird" special fans can purchase general admission season tickets for $65, as well as the "Family Pack" (four general admission season tickets) for $260.

For more information call the JSU Athletics Ticket Office at 601-979-2420.

Dannng.. Pushed back twice. It's obvious the fans know what's in store for this season. And also this is a deal you just can't beat lol.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Aye and when they get ready to report the student enrollment will be over 10,000! ( full time students get in games free @ home) JSU should avg 25-30,000 a game starting with Texas Southern 1st home game! Both bands will be attendance and if JSU is 2-1 or 3-0 would not make a difference but when JSU beats SU in BR the week before will bring 30-40,000 to the grambling game following week! ( I beat he wont post any attendance $$$ from 1990-2000!)

Bullshat.......... now can we have one thread before SU troll it up. Dam..... a season ticket info thread an SU posters didnt let it get past the 3rd post. Lol

Next year, I'm walking in on jSU's side okay. LOL!!!

The side close to the hospital. We sit right behind the box seats to the right of the visiting band below the rail. That section has been our seats since the early 1990's.
That's the area I walk over to when the game's almost over just to look at the facial expressions of the losers.

Well we've fell off attendance wise but we've still been winning in the past years. One down year is not enough to say let's restore it. Can't restore nothing that's not gone.

Fell off attendance wise where? just a few years ago we were ranked in the top 3 in FCS attendance..and we need championships who cares about just winning games...Attendance is the least of our worries...Check the facts homie

http://www.ncaa.org/championships/statistics/ncaa-football-attendance

Titles and Rings are the only thing that matter!

Last edited:
Fell off attendance wise where? just a few years ago we were ranked in the top 3 in FCS attendance..and we need championships who cares about just winning games...Attendance is the least of our worries...Check the facts homie

http://www.ncaa.org/championships/statistics/ncaa-football-attendance

Titles and Rings are the only thing that matter!
Ahh stut the hell up. This thread was about Jsu season tickets which ultimately relates to attendance.. Take that championship talk elsewhere. Your talking about championships and I'm talking about getting attendance back up by taking advantage of the early bird special.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Due to the overwhelming demand, from alumni, fans and supporters, the Jackson State University Division of Athletics will extend its "Early Bird" season ticket campaign.

During the "Early Bird" special fans can purchase general admission season tickets for $75, as well as the "Family Pack" (four general admission season tickets) for $260.

Season tickets can be purchased at:

• JSU ticket office M-F, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. - 601-979-2420
  • Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium - 601-354-6021
By purchasing season tickets, you will be assisting the university with reaching its goal to sell 10,000 tickets.

What they need to do is start keeping record of there holders. Reward there season ticket buyers with something even if it's a JSU pin. Also they should keep season tickets up for sell all the way till the first home game week. I think a lot of people will readily purchase season tickets after they see how the first games will be in which we will enter the w c Gordon classic 3-0

Better than Pine Bluff's package?

Actually when I go back and look at Grambling probably have the best price for 4 home games @ $48 gen adm. JSU, Alabama St & Valley have the same price of $75 with Alcorn right behind them @ $80.

I can't find Pine Bluff's package for 2015 only their 2014 price. I also can't find anything on TxSu.

Jsu didn't really have any benefits to its original season ticket package. $75 is basically the price of 5 $15 tickets so there no deal. Season tickets are usually a deal like 5 tickets for $65 would have allowed a saving of $10 and even the 4 for $260 has some benefits because your saving $40 on 4 sets of tickets. JSU should run there season ticket sales all the way up to the txsu game.

Jsu didn't really have any benefits to its original season ticket package. $75 is basically the price of 5 $15 tickets so there no deal. Season tickets are usually a deal like 5 tickets for $65 would have allowed a saving of $10 and even the 4 for $260 has some benefits because your saving $40 on 4 sets of tickets. JSU should run there season ticket sales all the way up to the txsu game.

What JSU games have you attend where a ticket was $15.00 not before nor on game day unless you brought it from a Ticket Booster! JSU tickets have always been $20.00 the day before and $25.00 on game day so $20*5 = $100.00 and you saving $25.00// and if wait till game day usually like some folks do is $25 * 5 games = $125.00 that's a $30.00 savings! The only ticket that was cheap was back in 2011 against TxSO because ESPNU had already paid to Televised the game and JSU was able to give out $5.00 tickets just to make some extra money for a game that was already paid for we had about 22,000 or more at that game!

Actually when I go back and look at Grambling probably have the best price for 4 home games @ $48 gen adm. JSU, Alabama St & Valley have the same price of $75 with Alcorn right behind them @ $80.

I can't find Pine Bluff's package for 2015 only their 2014 price. I also can't find anything on TxSu.
Those are some really cheap ticket prices lol.

What JSU games have you attend where a ticket was $15.00 not before nor on game day unless you brought it from a Ticket Booster! JSU tickets have always been $20.00 the day before and $25.00 on game day so $20*5 = $100.00 and you saving $25.00// and if wait till game day usually like some folks do is $25 * 5 games = $125.00 that's a $30.00 savings! The only ticket that was cheap was back in 2011 against TxSO because ESPNU had already paid to Televised the game and JSU was able to give out $5.00 tickets just to make some extra money for a game that was already paid for we had about 22,000 or more at that game!
What the hell u talkn about. The tickets are $15 a game this year. I'm not talkn about last year this year there $15 so like I said the $ 75 deal is no real deal because $15 times 5 is $75. Let's stick to this year not years ago.

Back