2015 JSU football season tickets on sale

This dude loves to try and compare stuff to Southern, it's funny lol. SU has a good fan base and so does JSU what's with the pissing contest?

This dude loves to try and compare stuff to Southern, it's funny lol. SU has a good fan base and so does JSU what's with the pissing contest?

They hate having competition and not being the only one in the spotlight on everything. Its pretty sad. But don't "provoke" us or you'll be trolling too.

image.jpg image.jpg
Even with having to take care of a stadium double the size, we were right behind them in 2014 even with a bad season. So what does that say? Plus, we're talkin specifically season tickets anyway. Not overall revenue lol. Steady makin themselves look like fools lol
Because SU visited jSU.

Look at the difference in overal budget, since you Brought it up lol.

Thanks for verifying what I just typed. I knew there were a lot of freebies at y'all games.
Bullshat.......... now can we have one thread before SU troll it up. Dam..... a season ticket info thread an SU posters didnt let it get past the 3rd post. Lol

Supply and Demand. Lets see how you'd do with 60K seats available every game.

The truth........lol
Someone show me where SU has sold out mumford 3 times in one year. And save all that sell out memorial stuff. The so called biggest ticket buying fan base in nation is only dealing with 28k seats.

Come on su......... 3 home games in one year were you sold 28,001 tickets just to say you had a overflow crowd in mumford.

The truth........lol
Someone show me where SU has sold out mumford 3 times in one year. And save all that sell out memorial stuff. The so called biggest ticket buying fan base in nation is only dealing with 28k seats.

Come on su......... 3 home games in one year were you sold 28,001 tickets just to say you had a overflow crowd in mumford.
:snicker:

Jackson State University Division of Athletics set out to sell 3,300 football ticket packages in June. To Athletic Director Robert Walker's surprise and delight, sales were well over 4,000 by mid-afternoon June 30th.

Due to the overwhelming demand, from alumni, fans and supporters, the Jackson State University Division of Athletics will extend its "Early Bird" season ticket campaign to July 20. During the "Early Bird" special, fans can purchase general admission season tickets for $65, as well as the "Family Pack" (four general admission season tickets) for $260.

For more information call the JSU Athletics Ticket Office a 601-979-2420

Source: Jackson Advocate (July 2-8, 2015 issue)

I purchased the 4 for $260 plus a parking pass. Also would be nice if we could break the record which is between 9000 and 10,000.

Brotha, that would be great. I got faith in our people that we can do it. Most are probably skeptical about the season but I'm sure if they were more confident in the coaching staff and knew what to expect it would def be up there in that area, especially with prices like this. Can't really beat nothin like that when you have a winning team AND staff.

Last edited:
Brotha, that would be great. I got faith in our people that we can do it. Most are probably skeptical about the season but I'm sure if they were more confident in the coaching staff and knew what to expect it would def be up there in that area, especially with prices like this. Can't really beat nothin like that when you have a winning team AND staff.
Yea your right but I don't see how they could be so unhappy you know. Last year was the staff and teams first year. It's ok to feel around ge first year . Now next year is the year you act like they Are acting now . But I'm down for JSU no matter what. We has a black school are always up against a lot so I'm going to be at every game. I was even at the game when bell was coach and it was around 2000 fans there. Look at usm they loosing but you still have to support your team. On top of there being nothing to do in Jackson, be fire I just sit at home I would rather just pay $15 for a game ticket and at least come to the game to watch the bands battle. But the good about this year is After we beat the first three then everybody will be alright then and they'll probably have to sell season tickets the week leading up to the home games which I think that might already be the case

I purchased the 4 for $260 plus a parking pass. Also would be nice if we could break the record which is between 9000 and 10,000.
Good price lol. I paid $760 for 3 season books, two parking passes, 2 Bayou Classic tickets, and 1 Baseball and basketball season ticket($75 if you purchase Football season tickets).

Yea your right but I don't see how they could be so unhappy you know. Last year was the staff and teams first year. It's ok to feel around ge first year . Now next year is the year you act like they Are acting now . But I'm down for JSU no matter what. We has a black school are always up against a lot so I'm going to be at every game. I was even at the game when bell was coach and it was around 2000 fans there. Look at usm they loosing but you still have to support your team. On top of there being nothing to do in Jackson, be fire I just sit at home I would rather just pay $15 for a game ticket and at least come to the game to watch the bands battle. But the good about this year is After we beat the first three then everybody will be alright then and they'll probably have to sell season tickets the week leading up to the home games which I think that might already be the case

Lol man you should know by now how hard it is to please JSUers, especially when it comes to football. Them negroes don't play when it comes to that team, especially the old school folks lol. My step paw ain't stop cussin yet bout last season and how sorry they was and he almost 70 lol! My maw was happy of course cuz she graduated from valley, smh lol. I'm looking forward to it tho. Like you said we gotta support our school and I'm supporting em whether they 10-1 or 1-10. Too much blue and white in my blood not too.

Lol man you should know by now how hard it is to please JSUers, especially when it comes to football. Them negroes don't play when it comes to that team, especially the old school folks lol. My step paw ain't stop cussin yet bout last season and how sorry they was and he almost 70 lol! My maw was happy of course cuz she graduated from valley, smh lol. I'm looking forward to it tho. Like you said we gotta support our school and I'm supporting em whether they 10-1 or 1-10. Too much blue and white in my blood not too.
That's right man. I'm a student and I still purchased a book of season tickets. Hell if I'll spend $100's on weekend outings and other entertainment I surely can pay $65 for some tickets to my favorite FCS Football program. And if anyway possible it want hurt to support other hbcu's. My dad in I plan to attend the Alcorn vs Gtech game that Thursday night then get up Friday morning and leave Atlanta headed to munfreesboro Tn and await the JSU vs mtsu game. Nothing wrong with supporting all HBCU's as long as they not playing JSU. Lol

Due to the overwhelming demand, from alumni, fans and supporters, the Jackson State University Division of Athletics will extend its "Early Bird" season ticket campaign to July 31.

During the "Early Bird" special fans can purchase general admission season tickets for $65, as well as the "Family Pack" (four general admission season tickets) for $260.

For more information call the JSU Athletics Ticket Office at 601-979-2420.

Back