SU, how is that offense looking without Germany?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting to see how Germany's presence there is paying dividends. You know, one win could have prevented this.

Oh well!

HA HA HA HA HA!!!
Another untruth. Germany JUST GOT TO JSU dude. How come you can't comprehend that? He dooesn't even have his players? Your coaches had a three to four year headstart, but you want folks to ignore that? Not here. You see how unsound and unthinking you sound?

Poor Jay Rob. He had no clue of what Chad was doing at SU. Or what the other coaches were doing. We tried to tell him that Berry was the reason our OL can keep our QB upright and we can run the ball.

We also told him that JSU did not have the personnel that SU had to run what Chad will want to run.

The third thing is we tried to tell him that Big Worm knows how he wants his team to look. BALANCE. It was a reason he brought Chennis Berry in and made him CO - OC and even paid him more money than Chad. It was obvious Worm had more trust in Berry to develop the offense the way he wanted it. Sometimes when you just don't know the dynamics of what is going on at another school. You need to be quiet. LOL.

Dude acted like Chad is the only SU coach that knows LA or Baton Rouge. It's ironic the year we let Chad go, we get the most local kids in years. So obviously those kids were not phased by his departure. Hell maybe that's why they came. ~snicker~
Dude, we already knew that we didn't have Germany's players. You didn't have to tell us something we already knew. You also know that it takes time to get one's system implemented.
And it''s ironic that the best players on your team were recruited by Germany, not Berry.

Dude, you posted all that nonsense and still couldn't prove one statement that wasn't true. You just posted only statements. LOL!!

Fact of the matter is that Germany built su's offense, and it still has his fingerprints over it no matter how much you want to deny it. Just wait until the players HE helped recruit leaves.

Next time just say "Damn you Jax" and be on your way. I almost felt sorry for you.

ALMOST! HA HA HA HA!!!!

Another untruth. Germany JUST GOT TO JSU dude. How come you can't comprehend that? He dooesn't even have his players? Your coaches had a three to four year headstart, but you want folks to ignore that? Not here. You see how unsound and unthinking you sound?

How come you can't comprehend that Germany's presence HAS NOT paid dividends for your team as of yet? I think it's safe to say you guys have another Bell/Jackson era on your hands.

Sweptember awaits THEE! HA HA HA HA!!!

Next time just say "Damn you Jax" and be on your way. I almost felt sorry for you.

ALMOST! HA HA HA HA!!!!
Dude, copying and pasting comments don't equal comprehension. Post where Germany recruited su's current star players.

But you said...

Like I said, Germany's paying off right now but you will see sooner than later.

Meanwhile you're 0-3....so ummmm.....

How come you can't comprehend that Germany's presence HAS NOT paid dividends for your team as of yet? I think it's safe to say you guys have another Bell/Jackson era on your hands.

Sweptember awaits THEE! HA HA HA HA!!!
Because he doesn't have his players that fits HIS system. How many times must this be said? You can come with something better than that. At least I hope you can.

Dude, copying and pasting comments don't equal comprehension. Post where Germany recruited su's current star players.

never said he did.
...and when it comes to comprehension, that's something you need.

But you said...
Meanwhile you're 0-3....so ummmm.....
He is paying off. He's much better than that OC we had last year. It takes a coach at least two years to get his system going. You know that, but you're just ignoring it cause you don't want to give the man credit for building su's offense to what it is today. Quit being afraid to give Germany credit just because he left su.

Because he doesn't have his players that fits HIS system. How many times must this be said? You can come with something better than that. At least I hope you can.

Again, you said

Like I said, Germany's paying off right now but you will see sooner than later.

...And you want to talk about comprehension??? SOONER is earlier than later. So, ummm....about his presence paying dividends SOONER than later. Currently you're 0-3.

Oh wait....he doesn't have his players to fit his system. So that NEGATES your quip about sooner than later.

Lol. Now he needs time.

He is paying off. He's much better than that OC we had last year. It takes a coach at least two years to get his system going. You know that, but you're just ignoring it cause you don't want to give the man credit for building su's offense to what it is today. Quit being afraid to give Germany credit just because he left su.

Not even afraid to give him props. He got that. BUT... he doesn't get SOLE credit. That's how you tried to spin that bullshit.

Gotcha.

But back to SOONER than later....

Meanwhile you're 0-3. SOONER or later?

Again, you said

...And you want to talk about comprehension??? SOONER is earlier than later. So, ummm....about his presence paying dividends SOONER than later. Currently you're 0-3.

Oh wait....he doesn't have his players to fit his system. So that NEGATES your quip about sooner than later.
Shows how much you know about football. The team is improving in several ways, and our young players are gaining more experience than they would've under last year's OC. It's mighty dishonest of you to praise Germany when he was at su just a year ago, now you're claiming the man can't coach merely because he left su. Now that's illogical.
That's called flip-flopping at it's apex.

Not even afraid to give him props. He got that. BUT... he doesn't get SOLE credit. That's how you tried to spin that bullshit.

Gotcha.

But back to SOONER than later....

Meanwhile you're 0-3. SOONER or later?
Who said SOLE credit? He should get MOST of the credit. He left Berry with quality players. If he didn't, say he didn't.
Now did Germany leave su's offense in better shape than it was when he got there? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Shows how much you know about football. The team is improving in several ways, and our young players are gaining more experience than they would've under last year's OC. It's mighty dishonest of you to praise Germany when he was at su just a year ago, now you're claiming the man can't coach merely because he left su. Now that's illogical.
That's called flip-flopping at it's apex.

2 things.

1. Shows how much you DON'T know about football. Your words, summarized. "Germany being there is paying off now vs later on.
2. He needs more time. You words...paraphrased.

So who's flip flopping again???

Who said SOLE credit? He should get MOST of the credit. He left Berry with quality players. If he didn't, say he didn't.
Now did Germany leave su's offense in better shape than it was when he got there? A simple yes or no will suffice.

I said SOLE credit. He doesn't get Most of the credit. The base offense is that of Berry. FYI.

Wait...did I say base?? HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

2 things.

1. Shows how much you DON'T know about football. Your words, summarized. "Germany being there is paying off now vs later on.
2. He needs more time. You words...paraphrased.

So who's flip flopping again???
His presence is clearly paying off. The players are learning his system, gaining experience and a foundation is being built. That's happening NOW, not later.
We've played our toughest opponents and the team is improving each game. No team we'll face from here on is better than the teams we've already faced.

His presence is clearly paying off. The players are learning his system, gaining experience and a foundation is being built. That's happening NOW, not later.
We've played our toughest opponents and the team is improving each game. No team we'll face from here on is better than the teams we've already faced.

Thanks for the ammo....not that I need anymore from you.

#Rightclicksave

Thanks for the ammo....not that I need anymore from you.

#Rightclicksave
Name one team in the SWAC that's better than Grambling, Tenn State or UNLV.

That's two simple questions I've asked you to answer. One requiring a "yes", and the other requiring one team.

Name one team in the SWAC that's better than Grambling, Tenn State or UNLV.

Nice try dude. Bottom line, with regards to teams that's better than the above three that beat yall, you'll see SOONER than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back