SU, how is that offense looking without Germany?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Germany is not our recruiting coordinator and you forget what our HC is best known for, right?

Best known for recruiting those kids to Ms State? Really? Sure paying dividends for them right now. I guess he didn't leave them loaded. Did he recruit Dak Prescott?

You not playing any freshmen right now tho... so you have no idea what the impact of Germany was....

Also, if you look at the BIO of our coaches, you will see that MOST of them have recruitment backgrounds. Chad is just one piece of the puzzle.

See you in few weeks!

Uh dude, WE ARE PLAYING FRESHMEN this year. Again stop acting like you know who we are playing at SU. You cats do not pay attention to nothing. Just speculate.

Also we aint saying Chad is your top recruiter. Jay Rob was the one going on and on how SU would suffer without Chad. Most schools assistants have to recruit. So I expect the rest of JSU coaches to recruit and not just Chad. That would be foolish. We don't think like Jayrob and think one coach is the end all be all in recruiting for any school. Even Hughes didn't do it ALL at MS State. Other coaches got some of their good players.

We we beat the dog s*** out of ya'll, this gonna be so funny. You gonna learn real quick that we ain't Alabama State. Even in the MEAC, ole Jenkins has started to lose his fire... losing to teams with losing records. You ain't beat nobody.... TP told y'all that if ASU didn't beat Alcorn, that they were in trouble. By the end of THIS weekend, ya'll gonna see that JSU is a lock for the EAST.....

When was the last time JSU beat SU by more than 10 pts?

Heck they barely got by Stump teams. LOL. Probably one of those early 2000s wins against Pete. But hell he beat them so much. He was due some down days against them.

Heck they barely got by Stump teams. LOL. Probably one of those early 2000s wins against Pete. But hell he beat them so much. He was due some down days against them.
I want to say it was the year we played them in the dome and they had Kent at Qb.

Comegy dominated su. One play cost him his job, but he did dominate su.
Worm has dominated j-state. One bad pass gave jsu their only win vs Worm.

But, I don't understand why Comegy is/was brought up in this thread which is about SU's recruiting, or lack thereof since Germany is no longer there.

Last edited:

Worm has dominated j-state. One bad pass gave jsu their only win vs Worm.

But, I don't understand why Comegy is/was brought up in this thread which is about SU's recruiting, or lack thereof since Germany is no longer there.
JSU has been mediocre since Comegy left, but I think you know this. You wanna brag on beating a 70 year old man, have at it.

JSU has been mediocre since Comegy left, but I think you know this. You wanna brag on beating a 70 year old man, have at it.
And Worm dominated Comegy while at JSU.

And if y'all wanna brag about beating a declining Pete and Stump....have at it.

still thought this thread was about Germany and Berry recruiting.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back