SU, how is that offense looking without Germany?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Howard is not as good as you all think he is. You all just hype him up cause the only thing you have and you have some decent receivers to prop his stats.
Ivy's problem is that he is too injury prone. He has only played one full season at JSU. That is only advantage your Qb has over him.

Also, A&T had talent but again, without the RB, Alcorn would have beat them by 3 TDs. Without that RB, they wouldn't have been in ATL.

Po TP...how does that crow taste?

Same reason why I didn't bump a particular thread when y'all lost to TnSU, for like the 20th time.
Well....for the 30th consecutive time, su and Odoms loses to a Louisiana White school in embarrassing fashion. Now bump that.

Well....for the 30th consecutive time, su and Odoms loses to a Louisiana White school in embarrassing fashion, so what's your point?

The point is TP started this thread and it backfired, son. As you can see by your record, Germany isn't who y'all thought he was.

Now run along, son. 0 and 4 awaits Thee.

Dude, Germany hasn't had time to get his players nor his system like he wants it. For you to even make that claim this early is ludicrous and disingenuous. Heck, he left su's offense in decent shape didn't he? Yes, he did.

You guys have won just one game after being totally dismantled in every way possible a week ago and suddenly everything's fine? We'll see when yall fall back down to earth. Some folks may be celebrating a bit premature.

The point is TP started this thread and it backfired, son. As you can see by your record, Germany isn't who y'all thought he was.

Now run along, son. 0 and 4 awaits Thee.

This thread resurfacing is his worse nightmare LMAO!!! Ohhhhhhhhh and Foooooooooo awaits THEEE. LMAO!!!!

Dude, Germany hasn't had time to get his players nor his system like he wants it. For you to even make that claim this early is ludicrous and disingenuous. Heck, he left su's offense in decent shape didn't he? Yes, he did.

You guys have won just one game after being totally dismantled in every way possible a week ago and suddenly everything's fine? We'll see when yall fall back down to earth. Some folks may be celebrating a bit premature.

You keep bringing up Tulane but conveniently not mentioning y'all getting thrashed 63-13 by a team that went 3-8 last year.

You keep bringing up Tulane but conveniently not mentioning y'all getting thrashed 63-13 by a team that went 3-8 last year.
The thing is, su has a coach whose been there for five years. We have a totally new coaching staff. What's your excuse for Odom's performance?

The thing is, su has a coach whose been there for five years. We have a totally new coaching staff. What's your excuse for Odom's performance?

My excuse is that we back jackson state and win Championships. In the meantime you're on your 3rd coach in what 3 years with 0 titles??? What does that say about your program.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That's what bad hires will do. Don't forget about Stump and that 32 year su drought. su's had it's share of bad coaching hires, until Pete came along.

Let me dig up some of your posts right fast bragging on Germany being the reason why were good or something to that affect.

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

You know...I really hate to do this....

Wait...I lied....

As posted by JayRob....

Well, that's simply what I've been saying, but some folks just couldn't bring themselves to post what you just posted. Germany was the head guy on offense and that was the best part of the team.
I understand you guys being hurt for being stiffed by Germany for leaving for greener pastures but don't tear the man down after he's helped you develop one of the best offenses in the SWAC. That's just not right.

It depends on the quality of play by su's QB. If the QB's not effective, then I say no.
Can opposing defenses stack the box and take away the run, thus forcing su to pass the ball if the QB can't accurately pass? More passes mean fewer run attempts.
As we know, anything can happen in the SWAC, but with Germany's absence as lead OC, it will be difficult for Tillery to catch Destry.

Tillery needs 535 yards.

If I recall, Germany recruited Howard from St. John High, the same school Dray is from. Germany also helped develop Tillery's skills.
It's so unfortunate that some of you are trying to discount what Germany's done for su's offense.
The man practically built it from scratch and deserves credit for it.
Can't believe I just gave credit to an ex-su coach. I wonder why.:snicker
:

With a name like Journalist, it's quite odd that you'd be trying to dictate the words of another poster just because you don't like what he posts.
As far as Tillery passing Wright, I don't think so for the very reason I've been saying.
Chad Germany is not around to call the plays which will allow him too.
Even with that, I'd like to see how many carries and yards per carry he's had to do it in order to catch Destry....if he can do it.

Who was the lead OC last year? It's amazing how folks forget. Let's see if Berry can win a title like Germany did.

There was no lead OC. They were CO-Offensive coordinators. SMH!

Chenis who? LOL. If Odoms would rather have had this Berry guy, why didn't he just get rid of Germany all together? Because he NEEDED him, that's why.
Come on JR.

Oh really???

Dude, Germany kept Odoms afloat and the entire team. Folks saying there was no DC, but wasn't Odoms the DC?
Every year you guys talk about this and that and the recruiting, but you have no idea how these new coaches are going to mesh together.
Odoms basically got rid of everybody in order to keep his job and right now, his job is on life support.
Yall so desperate, you're starting posts about hiring high school coaches.

Like I said, Germany's paying off right now but you will see sooner than later.

Your team is 0 and 3, soon to be 0 and 4. Sooner than later???HA HA HA HA!!!!

Has Odums hired an offensive coordinator yet? Germany's presence is already paying huge dividends.:snicker:

Again your team is 0-3. Paying what dividends??? HA HA HA!!!!

Last edited:
You know...I really hate to do this....

Wait...I lied....

As posted by JayRob....

Tillery needs 535 yards.

There was no lead OC. They were CO-Offensive coordinators. SMH!

Oh really???

Your team is 0 and 3, soon to be 0 and 4. HA HA HA HA!!!!

Again your team is 0-3. Paying what dividends??? HA HA HA!!!!
LOL !! He said greener pastures!! Kmsl

Poor Jay Rob. He had no clue of what Chad was doing at SU. Or what the other coaches were doing. We tried to tell him that Berry was the reason our OL can keep our QB upright and we can run the ball.

We also told him that JSU did not have the personnel that SU had to run what Chad will want to run.

The third thing is we tried to tell him that Big Worm knows how he wants his team to look. BALANCE. It was a reason he brought Chennis Berry in and made him CO - OC and even paid him more money than Chad. It was obvious Worm had more trust in Berry to develop the offense the way he wanted it. Sometimes when you just don't know the dynamics of what is going on at another school. You need to be quiet. LOL.

Dude acted like Chad is the only SU coach that knows LA or Baton Rouge. It's ironic the year we let Chad go, we get the most local kids in years. So obviously those kids were not phased by his departure. Hell maybe that's why they came. ~snicker~

Damn JayRob....it's best to be quiet. Every time you try to wait two months to change your stance on something lying is not the way. LMAO

Damn Jax, you cut him to the white meat with all that.

I'm still waiting to see how Germany's presence there is paying dividends. You know, one win could have prevented this.

Oh well!

HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Last edited:
Ya'll beat one bad team now you think your team good... smh

I don't know who to blame for this.... Barlow or Jenkins....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back