SU, how is that offense looking without Germany?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother, y'all haven't beaten white boys from anywhere in YEARS!

Get on with that mess!

Just wait and watch.
We have. You're just not experienced enough to know that answer. To your credit, at least you didn't deny the fact that Odoms is 0 and whatever against White coaches.
Heck, he couldn't even beat the White coach from Alcorn. Even ole Harold Jackson went 1-1 against him.

Man you are crazy. I am sure the other SWAC coaches agree with that assessment.

Even Germany wishes he had Howard at JSU.

Correction: Either Germany or Howard....Hell, he wishes he had Bladrick at jSU. LOL!!!!!!

We've heard this before. I guess su's season means beating JSU. You needs to worry about those White schools in Louisiana. If I recall correctly, su hasn't beaten one White school under Odoms and zero White schools in Louisiana. Now THAT'S what one could call embarrassing.
Can Odoms beat his first predominantly White school in Louisiana Monroe? We'll see what happens with all that supposed talent coming back.:snicker:

No son...embarrassing is jSU having at least 50 points dropped on them THREE TIMES last season. Embarrassing is I actually watched jSU play TnSu at the Southern Heritage Classic in Memphis(Snooze fest) last season.... And you wanna ask about us beating white coaches in Louisiana? Let me know when you beat USM, or Mississippi State...Tulane or Middle Tenn St. LMAO! #potmeetkettle

Don't worry son....daddy will be home in mid October. Just have the rent house clean when we get there.

Last edited:
Have y'all ever beaten those Mississippi White Boys? Lol. Y'all couldn't even beat these Louisiana White Boys.

You see that poor misguided soul named jay rob is worried about us beating a white coach. I guess he's thumping his bird chest about beating Delta State and Jay Hopson.

I guess he needs some ill advised edge. Truth remains, we still own jSU.

Yep. He seems to have good games against JSU. Hell he started the 2014 game against JSU. LMAO!

Im not worried about 2014 or 2016 vs SU... we lost to teams like Valley, AAMU and Alcorn during those years... You about to lose to JSU.... THIS year

Man you are crazy. I am sure the other SWAC coaches agree with that assessment.

Even Germany wishes he had Howard at JSU.

Howard is not as good as you all think he is. You all just hype him up cause the only thing you have and you have some decent receivers to prop his stats.
Ivy's problem is that he is too injury prone. He has only played one full season at JSU. That is only advantage your Qb has over him.

Also, A&T had talent but again, without the RB, Alcorn would have beat them by 3 TDs. Without that RB, they wouldn't have been in ATL.

Im not worried about 2014 or 2016 vs SU... we lost to teams like Valley, AAMU and Alcorn during those years... You about to lose to JSU.... THIS year

Dude, I am telling for your own good. It may be a worse ass kicking than before. Your team truly does not have the talent SU has. I am serious.

Howard is not as good as you all think he is. You all just hype him up cause the only thing you have and you have some decent receivers to prop his stats.
Ivy's problem is that he is too injury prone. He has only played one full season at JSU. That is only advantage your Qb has over him.

Also, A&T had talent but again, without the RB, Alcorn would have beat them by 3 TDs. Without that RB, they wouldn't have been in ATL.

You do know Howard hype comes from the other SWAC coaches and media right?

So Howard is the only thing we have? Have your forgotten the SWAC's leading rusher in Tillery? FCS All American Quinn?

You do know Howard hype comes from the other SWAC coaches and media right?

So Howard is the only thing we have? Have your forgotten the SWAC's leading rusher in Tillery? FCS All American Quinn?
lol This is too much. Not to acknowledge the talent SU has is nothing short of disrespectful. My bad. I forgot that we are not supposed to give other schools credit when waranted smh.

And no disrespect to arTillery but the actual mvp of SU's offense is its Oline. Time to pass, rushing lanes, great protection, & sustained drives by them makes their O click.

lol This is too much. Not to acknowledge the talent SU has is nothing short of disrespectful. My bad. I forgot that we are not supposed to give other schools credit when waranted smh.

And no disrespect to arTillery but the actual mvp of SU's offense is its Oline. Time to pass, rushing lanes, great protection, & sustained drives by them makes their O click.

See Bewildered, you and I think alike. It all starts up front. The big hog mollies don't block, Tillery doesn't get yards. The big hog mollies don't pass pro, no Quinn/Menard/C. Williams down the field.

Four returning starters, but a redshirt freshman at left tackle. I like trench warfare, and I can't wait to see what the young guy does on Howard's blind side...

Regarding part in bold, I will give credit where credit is due, but the threads author and his "side kick" will try to find every reason not to. Case and point, JSU has a helluva athlete at DB named Tenoa Alex. Looking for him to be a great asset to their secondary in years to come.

I guess they hate the fact that SU owns them in damn near every sport save golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back