SU, how is that offense looking without Germany?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he failed to realize is that we return 10 starters on an offense that scored 50 last year on them. Same team that Scored 28 on them before they scored their first points. Lol let him keep bringing us up. Quinn will run another TD on them. We got power and explosives on our offense. He acts like we have a whole new OC. Man been here since last year. Question is, how is y'all defense going to look against our offense? Ivy still inconsistent during games? PV, SU, Alcorn St., and GSU has the best offenses in the Conference. Germany had Talent at SU. He not going to have a Austin Howard, Lenard Tillery, Willie Quinn, and Anthony Mosely at JSU. He don't even have a backup QB like Deonte Shorts or Secondary WR like Randall Menard.

You acting like Howard is some game changer. Ivy is better than him and you may not want to believe it but our WR corp is better than yours. Your o-line and RBs are better than ours tho... but you won't be able to tell than in October...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You acting like Howard is some game changer. Ivy is better than him and you may not want to believe it but our WR corp is better than yours. Your o-line and RBs are better than ours tho... but you won't be able to tell than in October...
Ivy is better than Howard? The same Howard that lead the Jags to a SWAC Championship apperience his freshman year? The Same Howard they have as the best QB in the conference? Man I hope you are not serious. Please, tell me you were just kidding. Your WR Corp is better than ours? Willie Quinn along is better than 5 of yours. Randall Menard is better than like 3 of yours. Watch out for Courtland Williams. Lol you just don't know.

Ivy is better than Howard? The same Howard that lead the Jags to a SWAC Championship apperience his freshman year? The Same Howard they have as the best QB in the conference? Man I hope you are not serious. Please, tell me you were just kidding. Your WR Corp is better than ours? Willie Quinn along is better than 5 of yours. Randall Menard is better than like 3 of yours. Watch out for Courtland Williams. Lol you just don't know.

...and he flopped the second year.... now what?

10 new starters on offense and 2 true Freshmen from the Lab waiting in the cut. Man they just don't know.

Truth
We've heard this before. I guess su's season means beating JSU. You needs to worry about those White schools in Louisiana. If I recall correctly, su hasn't beaten one White school under Odoms and zero White schools in Louisiana. Now THAT'S what one could call embarrassing.
Can Odoms beat his first predominantly White school in Louisiana Monroe? We'll see what happens with all that supposed talent coming back.:snicker:

OMG!! Blasphemy!!

We've heard this before. I guess su's season means beating JSU. You needs to worry about those White schools in Louisiana. If I recall correctly, su hasn't beaten one White school under Odoms and zero White schools in Louisiana. Now THAT'S what one could call embarrassing.
Can Odoms beat his first predominantly White school in Louisiana Monroe? We'll see what happens with all that supposed talent coming back.:snicker:
How? How beating j st makes our season? Dude yo boy the one who brought our name up before yalls first game. Man come on.

Yeah but that defense at A&T does not have to stop the pass. They only beat Alcorn because of that one dude. They been trained alright... on how to stop the run. As for a recruiter... OK, dude got lucky with ONE recruit that no one else wanted. Germany is a better recruiter than him.

You will look good in the ground game but that is only until people load the box. Also, your QB has to remain healthy because you only have the Skinny Pimp backing him up.. or has he gained weight yet!? lol

We have Qbs. Don't even worry about that.

Stack the box if you want to. I guess you think Howard forgot how to throw it to Menard and Quinn? Plus we got a new weapon ready to be unleashed.

...and he flopped the second year.... now what?
How, he lost to the three top teams in the conference. Put 50 up on y'all. But he flopped because he didn't make it back to SWAC? What has Ivy don't for y'all? I'll wait. Two of those game SU lost wasn't on Howard.

Come on JR, we mention su even when they're bad.....bad meaning sorry. Odoms don't know jack about defense and his assistants are yet to be tested.
Your OC has been untested as well. We'll see if he, by himself, can make in-game adjustments like Germany did when he was there.
I know for sure if he doesn't, he won't be there too long.

Dude, our OC is the reason Tillery is all SWAC. Germany would probably throw every damn down. As a matter of fact, that is the reason we lost to Gram. Should have kept running the rock after we got up early. But nooo. We kept throwing until the ball got caught and fumbled. Then a pick after that.

For yall to sure talk about how SU was sad on offense and Germany didn't know what he was doing, all of the sudden he is all that because he is at JSU. LMAO! Can't wait to Chad cuss one of you mofos out then we will see how well you talk about him.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yeah but that defense at A&T does not have to stop the pass. They only beat Alcorn because of that one dude. They been trained alright... on how to stop the run. As for a recruiter... OK, dude got lucky with ONE recruit that no one else wanted. Germany is a better recruiter than him.

You will look good in the ground game but that is only until people load the box. Also, your QB has to remain healthy because you only have the Skinny Pimp backing him up.. or has he gained weight yet!? lol

How do you figure Germany is a better recruiter than Oliver or Cheek? Do you know that for a fact? You think A&T had no talent? Load the box if you want TP. Hell your team can't stop us running no way. Our OL is dominant. Thanks to Coach Berry.

Man you are crazy. I am sure the other SWAC coaches agree with that assessment.

Even Germany wishes he had Howard at JSU.

He flopped? Didn't he make all SWAC? Lead the conference in completion percentage? TD to INT ratio? He flopped?
Yooooooo if I'm not mistaken, Dude put 50 on JSU last year. He mad because His QB can't do the things that Howard can. Hell Shorts is even better than Ivy.

Yooooooo if I'm not mistaken, Dude put 50 on JSU last year. He mad because His QB can't do the things that Howard can. Hell Shorts is even better than Ivy.
Dude, everybody put up points. That's nothing to write home about.
Just ask Odoms to beat them Louisiana White boys for once.

I might have to check out this JSU/SU game this year.

Is it in BR or Klanfederate Memorial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back