SU, how is that offense looking without Germany?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just as I thought, you can't be straight enough to give two simple honest answers merely because it would incriminate you.

Just as I thought, you can't be straight enough to give two simple honest answers merely because it would incriminate you.

Pot Meet Kettle!

LOL!

Again, as stated before...I have MORE than enough ammo to be used against you at a LATER time.

Oh...say after 15 Oct?

~snicker~

We we beat the dog s*** out of ya'll, this gonna be so funny. You gonna learn real quick that we ain't Alabama State. Even in the MEAC, ole Jenkins has started to lose his fire... losing to teams with losing records. You ain't beat nobody.... TP told y'all that if ASU didn't beat Alcorn, that they were in trouble. By the end of THIS weekend, ya'll gonna see that JSU is a lock for the EAST.....

Hicks was THAT one? lol
yeah.. he was never a good fit for JSU... SU is def for him.

Yep. He is toxic!!! All he does is post pictures and vids of him smoking weed all day and arguing with girls. He wants to go fbs but he won't be anywhere being a weed addict. Smoking cigars will kill you...literally. I hope everything works out for him tho

We we beat the dog s*** out of ya'll, this gonna be so funny. You gonna learn real quick that we ain't Alabama State. Even in the MEAC, ole Jenkins has started to lose his fire... losing to teams with losing records. You ain't beat nobody.... TP told y'all that if ASU didn't beat Alcorn, that they were in trouble. By the end of THIS weekend, ya'll gonna see that JSU is a lock for the EAST.....

"You you" aint gonna do nothing but beat Hughes up after we embarrass y'all(AGAIN) at Mumford Memorial

Dude, we already knew that we didn't have Germany's players. You didn't have to tell us something we already knew. You also know that it takes time to get one's system implemented.
And it''s ironic that the best players on your team were recruited by Germany, not Berry.

Willie Quinn, NOT RECRUITED BY GERMANY

You do realize the OL was not recruited by Germany either. You can keep dissing Berry if you want to. Germany was not the end all be all recruiter for SU. The other coaches did their job recruiting. Like I said, we got MORE local players this year even after Germany left.They sure didn't follow him to JSU. He got a few.

Who said SOLE credit? He should get MOST of the credit. He left Berry with quality players. If he didn't, say he didn't.
Now did Germany leave su's offense in better shape than it was when he got there? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Again, Berry recruits helped Germany be able to RUN the damn ball. He is the one got the OL doing the job. It starts in the trenches. BTW, Germany did not recruit ALL SWAC OL in Terrell Lee from Memphis and Anthony Mosely from GA.

Stop while you ahead. No one said Germany wasn't good at recruiting. You made him out to be the only guy on SU's staff that could recruit good players or star players.

Name one team in the SWAC that's better than Grambling, Tenn State or UNLV.

That's two simple questions I've asked you to answer. One requiring a "yes", and the other requiring one team.

Gram has yet to play PV or SU. You can talk all you want. But until they beat both teams. Then they can say they are the best. It is a wait and see.

I said SOLE credit. He doesn't get Most of the credit. The base offense is that of Berry. FYI.

Wait...did I say base?? HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Dude don't get it. You win in the trenches. Germany can recruit all the skill players he wants. If that OL don't block. Oh well.

Because he doesn't have his players that fits HIS system. How many times must this be said? You can come with something better than that. At least I hope you can.

And unless you hire him an OL coach. His system will not work when his QB is under duress all game.

Willie Quinn, NOT RECRUITED BY GERMANY

You do realize the OL was not recruited by Germany either. You can keep dissing Berry if you want to. Germany was not the end all be all recruiter for SU. The other coaches did their job recruiting. Like I said, we got MORE local players this year even after Germany left.They sure didn't follow him to JSU. He got a few.

Germany is not our recruiting coordinator and you forget what our HC is best known for, right?

He is paying off. He's much better than that OC we had last year. It takes a coach at least two years to get his system going. You know that, but you're just ignoring it cause you don't want to give the man credit for building su's offense to what it is today. Quit being afraid to give Germany credit just because he left su.

You know Worm pretty much ran him off right? We ain't mad at Chad. Hell if my boss didn't like me or wanted me around and paid the other guy more. I would leave too. Your issue is that YOU think Chad did everything for SU offense. You do realize SU has always been able to throw the ball. ALWAYS. It was the running game that we lacked from Pete last years until Stump tried to do it but had to go back to the pass. Then Berry showed up to TEACH the OL run blocking and help recruit the type of OL we need to run the ball. Throwing the ball has never been an issue. Before Chad, with Chad or after Chad.

Again, Berry recruits helped Germany be able to RUN the damn ball. He is the one got the OL doing the job. It starts in the trenches. BTW, Germany did not recruit ALL SWAC OL in Terrell Lee from Memphis and Anthony Mosely from GA.

Stop while you ahead. No one said Germany wasn't good at recruiting. You made him out to be the only guy on SU's staff that could recruit good players or star players.

You not playing any freshmen right now tho... so you have no idea what the impact of Germany was....

Also, if you look at the BIO of our coaches, you will see that MOST of them have recruitment backgrounds. Chad is just one piece of the puzzle.

See you in few weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back