SU, how is that offense looking without Germany?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Jay Rob. He had no clue of what Chad was doing at SU. Or what the other coaches were doing. We tried to tell him that Berry was the reason our OL can keep our QB upright and we can run the ball.

We also told him that JSU did not have the personnel that SU had to run what Chad will want to run.

The third thing is we tried to tell him that Big Worm knows how he wants his team to look. BALANCE. It was a reason he brought Chennis Berry in and made him CO - OC and even paid him more money than Chad. It was obvious Worm had more trust in Berry to develop the offense the way he wanted it. Sometimes when you just don't know the dynamics of what is going on at another school. You need to be quiet. LOL.

Dude acted like Chad is the only SU coach that knows LA or Baton Rouge. It's ironic the year we let Chad go, we get the most local kids in years. So obviously those kids were not phased by his departure. Hell maybe that's why they came. ~snicker~

sooooo you learned ALL of this in 3 weeks? smh

Lmao @ this shat smh

Any truth that the recruit that played at Belaire last year left JSU, they said it on Sports line Friday night when they covered a Belaire game that "HE" said he is no longer a JSU tiger?

I wonder if Odums knows this

Ya'll beat one bad team now you think your team good... smh

I don't know who to blame for this.... Barlow or Jenkins....

You could have beat a bad TnSu team a couple of weeks ago.

But then again, this is jSU i'm referring to. #notalentjSU

Lmao @ this shat smh

Any truth that the recruit that played at Belaire last year left JSU, they said it on Sports line Friday night when they covered a Belaire game that "HE" said he is no longer a JSU tiger?

I wonder if Odums knows this

Which kid is this?

Which kid is this?

The big recruit they landed, the kid that played RB/KR, hell the team Lol..Kid was crazy good..

Week 1 he was at Belaire High game/Jamboree or something and Jacquee Docuet said on TV that he left jSU or is no longer on the team...

That's why I'm asking now...He may not even be on their roster...no way they are re-shirting him...jSU isn't that dumb..but yea....on SportsLine Friday Night..they showed the kid at the gameon the sidelines or whatever..and Jacquess said the kid told him before the game, he no longer plays for jsu...I was like Wowwwwww

Man if that kid finds his way to A.W. and him and Curtland hook up..smh..night night..

I'm not what the deal is with him and jsu, but Odums need to be looking into this situation.

@jSU posters...can yall confirm this on what I'm saying.

Chad hand picked this kid...I think Chad got him to not pick SU and go to jSU...

He was a big and good pick up for jSU

The big recruit they landed, the kid that played RB/KR, hell the team Lol..Kid was crazy good..

Week 1 he was at Belaire High game/Jamboree or something and Jacquee Docuet said on TV that he left jSU or is no longer on the team...

That's why I'm asking now...He may not even be on their roster...no way they are re-shirting him...jSU isn't that dumb..but yea....on SportsLine Friday Night..they showed the kid at the gameon the sidelines or whatever..and Jacquess said the kid told him before the game, he no longer plays for jsu...I was like Wowwwwww

Did he qualify? Maybe that is the issue. I remember somebody on here asking how in the hell someone sign with JSU from LA when they were not that smart in school. Don't know if that was the kid or not.

Did he qualify? Maybe that is the issue. I remember somebody on here asking how in the hell someone sign with JSU from LA when they were not that smart in school. Don't know if that was the kid or not.
DaQuan Hicks

I'm not sure if that was the case, but he said he was no longer at JSU or he was no longer on the team..I can't remember which one..he may not even be enrolled in school...IDK....
He was at the game/Jamboree so..and said that

Hicks was ineligible

I think Worm will go after him...SU is putting up numbers and winning..well jSU isn't looking so good....He's in BR and the hype around BR and talk is SU football, even though the news is trying to shun SU out and talk about pissy LSU, but don't let us kick ass this weekend in fashion....
All I need for LSU to lose this weekend in a major way and SU kick ass..
SU will totally own BR..LOL

But the kid can ball

Cedric Triplett didn't qualify either. J St shut up!!

I think Worm will go after him...SU is putting up numbers and winning..well jSU isn't looking so good....He's in BR and the hype around BR and talk is SU football, even though the news is trying to shun SU out and talk about pissy LSU, but don't let us kick ass this weekend in fashion....
All I need for LSU to lose this weekend in a major way and SU kick ass..
SU will totally own BR..LOL

But the kid can ball

If he is ineligible at jsu he can't anywhere but juco

Don't see Cherrod Brumfield on their roster, either. He came with Triplett from Maddy Prep.

You know...I really hate to do this....

Wait...I lied....

As posted by JayRob....

Tillery needs 535 yards.

There was no lead OC. They were CO-Offensive coordinators. SMH!
Oh really?
Your team is 0 and 3, soon to be 0 and 4. Sooner than later???HA HA HA HA!!!!
Again your team is 0-3. Paying what dividends??? HA HA HA!!!!
Dude, you posted all that nonsense and still couldn't prove one statement that wasn't true. You just posted only statements. LOL!!

Fact of the matter is that Germany built su's offense, and it still has his fingerprints over it no matter how much you want to deny it. Just wait until the players HE helped recruit leaves.

Damn JayRob....it's best to be quiet. Every time you try to wait two months to change your stance on something lying is not the way. LMAO

Damn Jax, you cut him to the white meat with all that.
Look at this. An Alcorn fan whose school just lost to sorry azz PB running his mouth. Now ain't that a shame.
Dude, you needs to be worried about the White man leaving Alcorn more than Germany leaving su. LOL! YOU JUST GOT BEAT BY PB.....AT HOME....ON NATIONAL TV!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back