Former Prairie View A&M football player accused of prostituting teens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embarrassed why. Because I copied and pasted a article title and it wouldn't fit lol. It ain't that serious for me. This is entertainment for me, nothing else.

lmao@"embarrassed why."

I'm done. They, whomever stole them, need to send the -> ? <- char back to keyboards in La. lol And they, the powers that be, need to revisit the LEAP test. smh

I can post what I want, how I want, when I want. And **** you if you don't like it.

lol Get them sujagcaptainpostertiludead lol. lol

Fvkk Mr Rashad, his internet site, & his objective moderation too huh? (Note the positioning of the question mark char lol)

How disrespectful. smh Gonna' miss your lieing homer ass on the sports board. The total IQ on the board will be raised 39 pts once you are temporarily banned. (Seed planted :D )

lmao@"embarrassed why."

I'm done. They, whomever stole them, need to send the -> ? <- char back to keyboards in La. lol And they, the powers that be, need to revisit the LEAP test. smh
On my other IPhone, no computer. I'm doing just fine over here. Enough with the insults.

Man come get your rabid pit bull smh. It's found a way to post misleading articles on this site smh. And then the rabid animal proceeds to throw a hissy fit like a 7 y/o (mentally) out of control little girl smh. Ol' boy needs to calm down, find some manhood somewhere, & pretend like he attended a vessel of higher learning.

So back to this crime committed by this PV grad/FORMER student/FORMER football player. Dude needs his ass whipped for doing this to these girls.
Eye-witness to damage control assist lol.

If the accused is found guilty, yes, he needs to rot in jail.

lol Nice try lol.

Former Prairie View A&M football player accused of prostituting teens. This is what I copied and pasted originally. It wouldnt fit, so I took out the word Former. I don't think it's right for someone to go change the name of my thread title. That's BS.

So you basically committed plagiarism by renaming an article and misleading readers. Yet, you feel it was BS for the mods to change the name of the title to the correct title in order to maintain author credibility and Mr. Rashad's integrity.

Ok. LMAO!!!!

Kenn has told us many times about this issue.

Once you were busted you attempted to blame it on your smart phone. Yet, Kenn has the technology set up to adapt to various smart phone technologies. If you really cared about the article you would have immediately asked mods to rename it to the correct title in order not to mislead posters. Yet, when it was immediately brought to your attention you still felt the need to defend it.

LMAO!!!

Hold on... so the thread title was changed to "PANDERING TEENS"????

The dude was PIMPING TEENS. The article calls it PROSTITUTING TEENS. Where does PANDERING come from? @Fiyah

Hold on... so the thread title was changed to "PANDERING TEENS"????

The dude was PIMPING TEENS. The article calls it PROSTITUTING TEENS. Where does PANDERING come from? @Fiyah

Ummm Pander is not too far off given the definition....but I agree that pandering is a "kinder" way of stating what he did.

Pander: to do or provide what someone wants or demands even though it is not proper, good, or reasonable

Where does PANDERING come from? @Fiyah
It comes from the English word: Pandarus

pan·der
ˈpandər/
verb
gerund or present participle: pandering
  1. gratify or indulge (an immoral or distasteful desire, need, or habit or a person with such a desire, etc.).
    "newspapers are pandering to people's baser instincts"
    synonyms: indulge, gratify, satisfy, cater to, give in to, accommodate, comply with
    "David was always there to pander to her every whim"
Origin
upload_2016-5-20_9-55-33.png
late Middle English (as a noun): from Pandare, the name of a character in Chaucer's Troilus and Criseyde (see Pandarus). The verb dates from the early 17th century.

Translate pandering to

Use over time for: pandering
upload_2016-5-20_9-55-33.png

Feedback

So you basically committed plagiarism by renaming an article and misleading readers. Yet, you feel it was BS for the mods to change the name of the title to the correct title in order to maintain author credibility and Mr. Rashad's integrity.

Ok. LMAO!!!!

Kenn has told us many times about this issue.

Once you were busted you attempted to blame it on your smart phone. Yet, Kenn has the technology set up to adapt to various smart phone technologies. If you really cared about the article you would have immediately asked mods to rename it to the correct title in order not to mislead posters. Yet, when it was immediately brought to your attention you still felt the need to defend it.

LMAO!!!

http://www.hbcusports.com/forums/th...thern-drop-out-of-division-i-football.126710/

But the original title was

should-grambling-state-southern-and-other-hbcus-drop-out-of-ncaa-division-i-football-1462998562.jpg

May 12, 2016 Kevin Trahan
SHOULD GRAMBLING STATE, SOUTHERN, AND OTHER HBCUS DROP OUT OF DIVISION I FOOTBALL?

Did I bitch and complain, no. Where is the outcry on this misleading title.

pan·der
ˈpandər/
verb
  1. gratify or indulge (an immoral or distasteful desire, need, or habit or a person with such a desire, etc.).
    synonyms: indulge, gratify, satisfy, cater to, give in to, accommodate, comply with
Origin
View attachment 4317
late Middle English (as a noun): from Pandare, the name of a character in Chaucer's Troilus and Criseyde (see Pandarus). The verb dates from the early 17th century.

Translate pandering to

View attachment 4318

Feedback

LMAO!!!! It's Friday!!! Damn shole is!!! LMAO!!!

I can understand adding the word "FORMER" but to sugarcoat what he was arrested for when it was not a word used in the article? That's B.S. and it is disrespectful to the girls he is "alleged" to have victimized. @Fiyah @Kenn Rashad

pan·der
ˈpandər/
verb
Origin
View attachment 4317

Translate pandering to

View attachment 4318

Feedback
Man I know the definition of the word. I am wondering why that was changed from "prostituting". This dude didn't "pander" he "pimped" them into "prostitution". (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back