JSU Any Word on the Next Football Coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duhhhh ...That's my whole point lol

we don't need to latch on to su & gram nuts to clown yall lol i.e THE RUNNING CLOCK

What you just said is dumb as hell... smh fa real!

You CAN'T latch on to them because they were not a part of it...

I remember uapb game lol OLB Mike Hill in man coverage broke my heart lol. Dooley has beat our azz for years and if Grambling wins the scg, he'll have five swac championships as a coach. If Grambling wins or loses the celebration bowl, he can go into interviews with a bowl game on his resume. I think he'd make a good HC if he can surround himself with a good staff. He can already recruit well.

I remember uapb game lol OLB Mike Hill in man coverage broke my heart lol. Dooley has beat our azz for years and if Grambling wins the scg, he'll have five swac championships as a coach. If Grambling wins or loses the celebration bowl, he can go into interviews with a bowl game on his resume. I think he'd make a good HC if he can surround himself with a good staff. He can already recruit well.

Some errors on his Gram bio on their website.

Dooley has 97,98,99 and 2003 SWAC championship rings at SU as part of Pete's staff. He was there 14 years. From 96 through 2010 (Stump's first season). From 2011,12, & 13, he was at UAPB and won another SWAC title in 2012. So he has 5 titles already. He is going for 6 this year as a member of a coaching staff. He has been on the sidelines for the 99, 03, 04 and 2012 SCGs. This will be his 5th SCG.

Some errors on his Gram bio on their website.

Dooley has 97,98,99 and 2003 SWAC championship rings at SU as part of Pete's staff. He was there 14 years. From 96 through 2010 (Stump's first season). From 2011,12, & 13, he was at UAPB and won another SWAC title in 2012. So he has 5 titles already. He is going for 6 this year as a member of a coaching staff. He has been on the sidelines for the 99, 03, 04 and 2012 SCGs. This will be his 5th SCG.

Please come to jsu lol coach dooley could do well here

Man y'all got BBF foaming at the mouth lol. Let's temper this Dooley talk with some reality. He's a career SWAC assistant and that by itself is a red flag for me at least. I like that he's had success in and knows the conference but I'd like a bit more resume variety. So for me I have no problem with him being on the list, but he can't be THE list. We can't afford to be lazy with this search and grab the most obvious hbcu coach available. We have to get this right.

What you just said is dumb as hell... smh fa real!

You CAN'T latch on to them because they were not a part of it...

T H A T I S M Y P O I N T! we don't need other *sigh* ...nevermind

well, why don't we clown you for 0-4 then.. is that better? lol

jsu can never clown A&M about anything when we put that running clock on yall and your coach cried for mercy to end the game by speeding the game up....was that even legal? lol

wake me up when yall win another SCG title before us which will never happen ....until then that proverbial yule log on the fire keeps me warm at night! happy holidays ..LOL

Spady 2

JSU 0

So who is the possible candidate for the coach position, any chances of?
I heard today that Terrell Buckley( former Florida State Db and New England Patriot Db is applying for the job as well as Dooley. He currently coaches Db at Louisville and is from Pascagoula,Ms.

Of course he did. Look, with certain candidates, finding out they applied isn't breaking news. I bet most of Comegys old staff and a lot of others will apply for the gig. Doesn't mean they have a snowballs chance...

Reactions: JR
Of course he did. Look, with certain candidates, finding out they applied isn't breaking news. I bet most of Comegys old staff and a lot of others will apply for the gig. Doesn't mean they have a snowballs chance...
I'm doing just as others have done on here and that's post who ever they find out has applied for the job. As far as breaking news no candidates who has been mentioned on this thread in its entirety is breaking news including Hayes . I just posted what I found out. The only breaking news that matters is when Carolyn Myers names the actual coach .

Man y'all got BBF foaming at the mouth lol. Let's temper this Dooley talk with some reality. He's a career SWAC assistant and that by itself is a red flag for me at least. I like that he's had success in and knows the conference but I'd like a bit more resume variety. So for me I have no problem with him being on the list, but he can't be THE list. We can't afford to be lazy with this search and grab the most obvious hbcu coach available. We have to get this right.
I second & motion !!!

Yall leave Asberry alone. He deserves one year.

BTW,
Are you going to campaign to keep your boy Les in Baton Rouge? I am surprised you have not commented on your boyfriend and his situation. Will losing to Sumlin be the dagger?

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back