Is it the SWAC fault a team is not playing in the FCS Playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going to knock Rice and texas a&m university-bryan/college station upside the head. Does that improve our SOS fall 2016 besides going undefeated IC?

smh

We're going to knock Rice and texas a&m university-bryan/college station upside the head. Does that improve our SOS fall 2016 besides going undefeated IC?

smh
soooooo ya'll play Rice and TAMU next year? If so, then no, those two HUGE Ls won't help you. But I guess that money is better than going to the lowly playoffs. If you want to go to the playoffs, you need to play and beat some top FCS teams or a low ranked FBS team. Power 5 team blowout will help your budget but not your hopes of going to the playoffs.

Reactions: J C
soooooo ya'll play Rice and TAMU next year? If so, then no, those two HUGE Ls won't help you. But I guess that money is better than going to the lowly playoffs. If you want to go to the playoffs, you need to play and beat some top FCS teams or a low ranked FBS team. Power 5 team blowout will help your budget but not your hopes of going to the playoffs.

He's to smart to grasp that's simple concept TP. You have to talk to him in mathematical equations or step-a-fecth-it. Depending on which personality shows up.

It may have been that non texas homecoming game PV played that hurt them......

Maybe if Prairie View was as jubilant in their scheduling efforts as they are about ONE game. You wouldn't have to beg for welfare to get an at-large-bid.

It's this same lack of intelligence of how things actually work that had you so jubilant that SU loss to Alcorn. Not having the intelligence enough to understand all hopes of Prairie View making it to the SCG had faded along with that loss.

I'll said it again. Prairie View has to be the only place on the planet that's has a winning record. But their fans have such a loser mentality.

Buy hey you beat SU!

And what did you get as a reward for it?

THEY GET TO BEG FOR A PLAYOFF SPOT BOB!

Son, we don't have a defeatist attitude. We're not going to their place to lose. We're going to their place to WIN! Take a check, knock them upside the head, and get the "W." What do you know about that?

#can'tcoachspeed :D

Please, right click and save this.

Y'all don't understand that the sleeping panther is now wide awake lol.

Man, yall ain't been sleep for awhile. LOL. But if Sumlin gets beat by PV in College Station. He will be fired on the spot. The young Murray kid is probably going to kill yall though. But I like the fact you guys got confidence you can play with them Aggies. But you know they going to be out to make an example out of PV. Sumlin is on the clock. Honeymoon is over for him. He got to win the SEC West next season or he might have to go.

Now Rice, I expect more of a game against them.

Now since the white man has said what many of us have been saying all along. Can we
This is the reward..........

You still don't get it.....

Of course. What else does a perennial loser mentality has to look forward to?

Man, yall ain't been sleep for awhile. LOL. But if Sumlin gets beat by PV in College Station. He will be fired on the spot. The young Murray kid is probably going to kill yall though. But I like the fact you guys got confidence you can play with them Aggies. But you know they going to be out to make an example out of PV. Sumlin is on the clock. Honeymoon is over for him. He got to win the SEC West next season or he might have to go.

Now Rice, I expect more of a game against them.

We're not concerned about Murray and the rest. We have 1 of his classmates, interestingly, on the opposite side of the ball from his HS team. He bleeds red like others. He's fast. He's smart. And he's impo-tant. Our young men are fast. They are smart. And they too are impo-tant. We'll be alright. :) Their DL concerns me though. Through the summer, our guys voluntarily do... .blahhhhhhhhhhhhh shut up Bewild. :)

PVAMU is in a nice spot geographically. Austin is accessible, college station is accessible, Brenham is accessible, Houston is accessible, Huntsville is accessible. Compete compete compete. :D

Now since the white man has said what many of us have been saying all along. Can we

Of course. What else does a perennial loser mentality has to look forward to?

See, I told y'all.....

We're getting bonus material out of this troll.

Maybe if Prairie View was as jubilant in their scheduling efforts as they are about ONE game. You wouldn't have to beg for welfare to get an at-large-bid.

It's this same lack of intelligence of how things actually work that had you so jubilant that SU loss to Alcorn. Not having the intelligence enough to understand all hopes of Prairie View making it to the SCG had faded along with that loss.

I'll said it again. Prairie View has to be the only place on the planet that's has a winning record. But their fans have such a loser mentality.

Buy hey you beat SU!

And what did you get as a reward for it?

THEY GET TO BEG FOR A PLAYOFF SPOT BOB!

hebert_zpsfsah0x4g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back