Alcorn State vs Georgia Tech: Game Updates - 6:30pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet clemson doesn't beat Wofford like this Saturday. That will show how far down the swac is.

Wofford is going to bring their lil option to SC and get the same thing Alcorn is getting.

There's a difference between an under performing Florida team, USM or Eastern Michigan and a LEGITIMATE Top 20 team like GT or Clemson. You can just SEE the difference in our players and theirs

Ain't nobody thinking like that. Sheesh. Even the MEAC schools have paydays on their schedule too. Please stop with the rhetoric. Damn!

My rhetoric is right and deep down you know it. That's why you keep commenting when I continue to push it. You must don't take pride in all those Heritage Bowls SU went to in the late 1990s.

SWAC vs. MEAC is the way to go Period. Nothing you or others say will change that.

See, you Jags are the ONLY ones that have a problem with SWAC vs. MEAC matchups I bring up.

Basically, you all are low key saying you don't take pride in those 1990s Heritage Bowls.

The SWAC Needs The MEAC and The MEAC Needs the SWAC.

See, you Jags are the ONLY ones that have a problem with SWAC vs. MEAC matchups I bring up.

Basically, you all are low key saying you don't take pride in those 1990s Heritage Bowls.

The SWAC Needs The MEAC and The MEAC Needs the SWAC.

Man, be quiet. The MEAC schools need money. They don't have the budgets to be traveling all over the SWAC to play us. So just stop making up stuff. Us Jags probably have played the MEAC schools more than any other SWAC school the last 20 years. Get your own school to schedule the MEAC. Gram is playing BCU this year. Once the 7 game mandate is started. I will bet you money FAMU will be back on SU's schedule. Howard coming to play PV and PV going to play Howard or Del State makes no damn sense. Too much money spent. Hampton going to Houston to play TxSU and TxSU going to Hampton makes no damn sense. Folks got bills to pay. Oh by the way. Neither of those games will sell out either stadiums. Only a few matchups are interesting to either fan bases in the SWAC vs MEAC. You think folks going to show to see Alcorn play Del State in Dover? or in Lorman? I will wait over here>>>>>>

Man, be quiet. The MEAC schools need money. They don't have the budgets to be traveling all over the SWAC to play us. So just stop making up stuff. Us Jags probably have played the MEAC schools more than any other SWAC school the last 20 years. Get your own school to schedule the MEAC. Gram is playing BCU this year. Once the 7 game mandate is started. I will bet you money FAMU will be back on SU's schedule. Howard coming to play PV and PV going to play Howard or Del State makes no damn sense. Too much money spent. Hampton going to Houston to play TxSU and TxSU going to Hampton makes no damn sense. Folks got bills to pay. Oh by the way. Neither of those games will sell out either stadiums. Only a few matchups are interesting to either fan bases in the SWAC vs MEAC. You think folks going to show to see Alcorn play Del State in Dover? or in Lorman? I will wait over here>>>>>>
Game over! Dang JR

What part of it is the HOME TEAM'S RESPONSIBIlTY TO FILL UP ITS OWN STADIUM? When Alcorn plays SU in Baton Rouge on Oct. 31, is it Alcorn's responsibility to fill up SU's Own Stadium? Please try to justify a "Yes" because the answer is definitely "no". SU's Home Stadium= SU's Responsibility to Fill.

SU plays Howard in Baton Rouge = SU's Own Responsibility to Fill up its Stadium.

It's going to be interesting to see how they respond next week

That's my concern too because looking at their body language they didn't seem ready for this game mentally at all, and that can be worse than any physical beating you might take.

What part of it is the HOME TEAM'S RESPONSIBIlTY TO FILL UP ITS OWN STADIUM? When Alcorn plays SU in Baton Rouge on Oct. 31, is it Alcorn's responsibility to fill up SU's Own Stadium? Please try to justify a "Yes" because the answer is definitely "no". SU's Home Stadium= SU's Responsibility to Fill.

SU plays Howard in Baton Rouge = SU's Own Responsibility to Fill up its Stadium.

What part of neither fan base are interested don't you get? Damn dude are you really that dense?

Burp! Excuse me. Did you say something relevant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back