Alcorn State vs Georgia Tech: Game Updates - 6:30pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
At least Alcorn SHOLE looks good....Uniform that is.

00367912_.jpg

Oh and BTW......quit this lie about MEAC Schools not wanting to play SWAC Schools.

I know for fact quite a few MEAC Schools have called certain SWAC Teams for regular season games but we turn them down for mess like this.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This is completely embarrassing to the entire SWAC. FCS conference champions play with more heart and passion than this. I know GT is a top FBS team, but Alcorn could be playing much better than this if they showed some heart. Alcorn can cancel any thoughts of dominating the SWAC as well.

They're outmanned on the road against a top 20 team. Chill. We knew they were gonna get blown out.

I bet clemson doesn't beat Wofford like this Saturday. That will show how far down the swac is.

No Clemson is gonna drag Wofford up and down the field.

Elon is getting smoke by Wake Forest right now. I know, Elon is a terrible team anyways, but FBS vs FCS games are usually blowouts depending on the match-up

Once again, Alcorn is playing a team that beat Georgia and gave FSU all it could handle in the ACC Title game...Alcorn isn't playing Southern Miss or Eastern Michigan. This is a legit Power 5 team...I wouldn't read too much into it

BTW, I haven't watched the game

Last edited:
No Clemson is gonna drag Wofford up and down the field.

Elton is getting smoke by Wake Forest right now. I know, Elon is a terrible team anyways, but FBS vs FCS games are usually blowouts depending on the match-up

Once again, Alcorn is playing a team that beat Georgia and gave FSU all it could handle in the ACC Title game...Alcorn isn't playing Southern Miss or Eastern Michigan. This is a legit Power 5 team...I wouldn't read too much into it

BTW, I haven't watched the game

MIDDLE TENNESSEE

Some SWAC Folks will just have to admit a necessary evil.....

Kiss and Make Up with your fellow HBCU Brethren in the MEAC and put them on the schedule OUTSIDE the Celebration Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back