Alcorn State vs Georgia Tech: Game Updates - 6:30pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came on here to post this Heck I can't remember the FCS team a while back that played Bama but they ran for over 300 against them. We saw Florida got gashed for over 400 yards (0 passing yards) by Georgia Southern. GT ain't Army or Navy. They have legitimate Top 25 talent running the triple option. That's scary for the rest of the ACC outside of Florida State

It will always come back to this when we play OOC. When we upgrade there, the rest will follow.

I expected the final score to be around 49-14 and it would be close for a quarter or two.

Cincy and La Tech are legitimate top 40-50 teams. Gunner Kiel is gonna try to make a statement against AAMU

MTSU and New Mexico not so much but it will always come back to the trenches. MTSU and New Mexico are running teams so if they have their way in the trenches, it could get ugly quickly (like how Illinois State jumped on Valley on their first 5 possessions last year)
Ga Southern

I slightly agree. Alcorn a biggest problem is Gibbs. He a fuckn running back . If he can't run then all hell to it. They need a true PASSER n move Gibbs to running back. That shit he was doing last year just happen to wrk but I don't see it this year in the swac. My SCG predictions : west Grambling ... east Jackson State !!!!!
Cant know football if j state going to the ship this season.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm just wondering how folks can gauge their season from playing a top ranked FBS program. Ga. Tech is #16 in the nation and damn near a dark horse for the playoffs and folks really believe Alcorn could put up some competition against them?

We have to be realistic.....geez.

Tech could've stopped scoring real talk
Huh?????????????????? lol

It's Alcorn's job to stop GaTech from scoring; it's not GaTech's job to stop GaTech from scoring. smh I just cannot imagine a coach telling a young student athlete not to give it his all. s....m....h....

This is what is wrong with our workforce today! As an ex employer (yes we sold our company, we couldn't take it anymore) Why should an offense that is designed to score just lay down? Also why should a defense that is designed to stop the other team from scoring stop doing their job. It is painful, but if you aren't as gifted and prepared as your opponent it isn't up to them to soften the blow to make you feel better. When PV got blistered by ASU 92-0 we couldn't be mad, we had no business fielding a team with a bunch of kids who were intramural athletes at best and we took the hit for that. When you give people a false sense of accomplishment, then when tasks get hard in life such as raising kids, having a tough job then it makes you more comfortable with bailing when the going gets tough. Just my 1/2 cent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back