Alcorn State vs Georgia Tech: Game Updates - 6:30pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

What part of neither fan base are interested don't you get? Damn dude are you really that dense?

Blue, the dude has no clue at all. He wants those MEAC schools to waste their money traveling 1000 miles to SWAC schools to play in front of none interested crowds. LOL.

I can think of maybe 4 -6 matchups that would peaked SWAC fan bases and their band heads(got to bring the bands. Not all of them wack MEAC bands)

SU vs FAMU is a given
JSU vs FAMU
Grambling vs FAMU
Bama State vs FAMU
BAMA A&M vs FAMU
BCU vs Bama State now that Jenkins is on board
I don't think the Texas teams are that interested in those schools.
SU vs NC A&T maybe. It was great in Vegas in 2003. But that was a Classic

Hell basically the only school most SWAC fans want to see is FAMU probably. Maybe BCU. But everybody can't schedule just them 2 schools. LOL. Our fans are fickle and the MEAC really don't have great fans from what I can see. FAMU and A&T seem to be the best base when they are winning for sure.

Blue, the dude has no clue at all. He wants those MEAC schools to waste their money traveling 1000 miles to SWAC schools to play in front of none interested crowds. LOL.

I can think of maybe 4 -6 matchups that would peaked SWAC fan bases and their band heads(got to bring the bands. Not all of them wack MEAC bands)

SU vs FAMU is a given
JSU vs FAMU
Grambling vs FAMU
Bama State vs FAMU
BAMA A&M vs FAMU
BCU vs Bama State now that Jenkins is on board
I don't think the Texas teams are that interested in those schools.
SU vs NC A&T maybe. It was great in Vegas in 2003. But that was a Classic

Hell basically the only school most SWAC fans want to see is FAMU probably. Maybe BCU. But everybody can't schedule just them 2 schools. LOL. Our fans are fickle and the MEAC really don't have great fans from what I can see. FAMU and A&T seem to be the best base when they are winning for sure.

And that's because FAMU is a SWAC school impersonating a meac school, and we all know that to be true.

Good deal Alcorn getting on the board. I just hope we show up better than this against La Tech and later with UGA. SMH.

As for LaTech I don't think you have to be concern. None of those kids are in awe of anybody from LaTech, which seems to have been a big problem with Alcorn tonite. Now Ga. that's another story.

What part of it is the HOME TEAM'S RESPONSIBIlTY TO FILL UP ITS OWN STADIUM? When Alcorn plays SU in Baton Rouge on Oct. 31, is it Alcorn's responsibility to fill up SU's Own Stadium? Please try to justify a "Yes" because the answer is definitely "no". SU's Home Stadium= SU's Responsibility to Fill.

SU plays Howard in Baton Rouge = SU's Own Responsibility to Fill up its Stadium.
Well he clearly said that Alcorn's fans would take 0 interest in seeing their team play Delaware State, Morgan State, NC Central, etc.....

Sorry about that. But Braveheart kills me with this MEAC vs SWAC thing. LOL.

And the sad thing is that none of it sank in because it was another crazy post right after it smh.

Think I will end up doing the same thing and ignoring him sooner or later

Georgia Tech out muscles Alcorn on the line. Georgia Tech has more physically gifted athletes than Alcorn. .

Glad to see someone on this board that sees that. We want to move up and play these schools and we don't have the Rolls Royces and the resources to be competitive with them.

As it stands now, no sir. We don't even have the comparable recruiting to w/stand their physicality. Obviously GaTech is physically stronger. I never learned to defend the *-bone offense but I for damned sure ran it back in my day. It's amazing that teams KNOW what's coming @ them and they still cannot stop it. The physicality + deception + resolute patience + quickness + timely playcalling + a pass here/there = makes the offense go and you have to have studs to stop it.

Why are we still believing that heart, fire, desire and all these things that don't have anything to do with physicality and executing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back