Respect

Never mind who we are playing...just be ready when you bring your hienie to BBVA. Just don't fire Odums after we kick y'all to sleep. Don't pull a Cador and leave after the third quarter.

Dude you dang well your program ain't winning against SU this year. In fact, you expect and want TxsU to suck so you ain't stuck with Asberry. Lol

TSU athletes consists of more than football. Football is a big deal but it's not the only deal. In recent years I'm sure TSU's overall performance in athletics was better than su's. Since you like posting list, post a list of where su finished in commissioner's cup standing for the last 3-5 years. I'm sure tsu is ahead of su in recent standings. So if tsu ever gets the football semi figured out. TSU will dominate the conference.

TSU athletes consists of more than football. Football is a big deal but it's not the only deal. In recent years I'm sure TSU's overall performance in athletics was better than su's. Since you like posting list, post a list of where su finished in commissioner's cup standing for the last 3-5 years. I'm sure tsu is ahead of su in recent standings. So if tsu ever gets the football semi figured out. TSU will dominate the conference.

Preach young man, preach!

smh . Maybe the last two years, but 2 years out of 80 plus, I wouldn't brag on that lol.

Hey I'm visiting family and only have my phone. My fat fingers and this olé sensitive azz phone are not always on the same page.

My bad mane. I know you can spell.

But. lol I don't understand why you're participating in a 2-party argument w/ #1, people who are not native to Texas lol; #2, people who visit here 1-2 time annually lol and THINK they are knowledgeable experts w/ regards to Texas sports be it PVAMU, sTu, or even HSs here; and #3, are boundlessly clueless w/ regards to anything PVAMU or sTu related. Those people do not comprehend our culture here and I for damned sure could care the hell less about their culture over there ----> :D.

"Per capita" lol, we refer to such people as SUperfluous. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
In recent years I'm sure TSU's overall performance in athletics was better than su's. Since you like posting list, post a list of where su finished in commissioner's cup standing for the last 3-5 years. I'm sure tsu is ahead of su in recent standings.

You're kicking them in the mouth w/ facts mane. STOP THAT!!!!! lol

Top - 3 finishers Commissioner's Cup 2014-2015:
1. Alabama St
2. Texas Southern
3. Prairie View A&M
4-10. the rest :D

A few will revisit their past-present-past-present lol and define their current state when integration was still illegal. lmao!

Last edited:

So let me see if I understand this correctly. A sTu member comes in here boasting about having two championship between the two Texas schools in fifty years.

Then when he's reminded that the title had to be vacated because of cheating, another sTu member starts boasting about having had won more CC trophies in RECENT years more than a schools that has been on probation for two years and of course he gets the resident genius who's actually not so genius to co-sign this pansy foolishness.

Sometimes it's better to take your lumps and just shutup.......,seriously.

http://www.swac.org/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=27400&ATCLID=205246240

Let's us know when you catch up. Check dat, let my great grandkids know.

Last edited:
God don't like ugly, Texas Southern or PV. Why else would they only have 1 championship between them in 50 years.

laughing_smiley.gif

Says the person whose school just escaped being ripped by the NCAA. I wonder which......well, let's just say that I wonder.

So let me see if I understand this correctly. A sTu member comes in here boasting about having two championship between the two Texas schools in fifty years.

Then when he's reminded that the title had to be vacated because of cheating, another sTu member starts boasting about having had won more CC trophies in RECENT years more than a schools that has been on probation for two years and odd course he gets the resident genius who's actually not so genius to co-sign this pansy foolishness.

Correction.....the title did not HAVE to be vacated. But carry on with misinformation.

Last edited:

To bad yours didn't escape, than you would have two championship to brag about in fifty years.

BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Just worry about those powder blue helmets being handed to you in 2015. Just don't cheap shot us in football like in basketball.

Correction.....the title did not HAVE to be vacated. But carry on with misinformation.

Coach Darrell Asberry Series, Part I
4/14/2014 6:00:00 PM

By: Alan C. Peterson, II
April 10, 2014

Houston- With the Tigers on probation, the 2010 Southwestern Athletic Conference (SWAC) Championship vacated (TSU's first since 1968), and back to back 2-9 records in 2012 and 2013, many fans and alumni have become angry, disconnected and flat out disgusted with TSU's Football Program.

But before you dispose of your Tiger paraphernalia and attempt to sell your season tickets, I encourage you to complete one simple task… meet Head Coach Darrell Asberry. Let's take a second to analyze and dissect the history, journey and vision of the leader of the Mighty Tigers Football program.

Hailing from Baton Rouge, Louisiana (home of the Southern Jaguars), having played quarterback for Jackson State University from 1991-1994 and serving as their Offensive Coordinator form 2001-2002, Coach Asberry is no stranger to the intense competitiveness that resides within the SWAC. In 2003, he departed from Jackson State to serve as the Offensive Coordinator at Coahoma Community College. After the 2003 season, Coach Asberry ventured to North Carolina Central University where he would spend the next 2 seasons holding the title of Offensive Coordinator and Quarterbacks Coach in 2004 and getting promoted to Assistant Head Coach while retaining his Offensive Coordinator and Quarterbacks Coach responsibilities in 2005. Once the 2005 season concluded, Coach Asberry remained in North Carolina and became the Head Coach of Shaw University. In his six seasons at Shaw from 2006-2011, Coach Asberry led the Bears to three Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association (CIAA) Championships (2007, 2008, 2010), two NCAA Division II Playoff appearances and amassed an overall record of 40-25 and conference record of 30-13. He was also named CIAA Coach of the Year in 2007 and the Pigskin Club's CIAA Coach of the Year in 2010. After leaving a championship mark on the CIAA, Coach Asberry found himself back in the SWAC in December 2011 officially becoming the 15th Head Football Coach of Texas Southern University.

http://athletics.tsu.edu/mobile/index.aspx?story=909

Don't you get tired of looking silly? Seriously

I bet you've been telling that lie to yourself all this time huh?

Dude, has sTu ever won a commissioner cup? lol I don't blame you for wanting to change the subject though. Your football team (and I use that phrase loosely) is red rust at the bottom of the barrel. Heck when a poster from sTu post in a S.U. thread my first instinct is to say, "Stay out of grown folks business; this football thing is just not for you son."

laughing_smiley.gif

Then when he's reminded that the title had to be vacated because of cheating, another sTu member starts boasting about having had won more CC trophies in RECENT years more than a schools that has been on probation for two years and of course he gets the resident genius who's actually not so genius to co-sign this pansy foolishness.

Sometimes it's better to take your lumps and just shutup.......,seriously.

http://www.swac.org/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=27400&ATCLID=205246240

Let's us know when you catch up. Check dat, let my great grandkids know.

You folks spout this I'll have great grand kids when tsu catches up nonsense. But you forget so quickly this is a what have you done for me lately society. No one cares or remembers who won 5-10 or 50 years ago. Hell the Super Bowl is the biggest sporting event in the world. How many on her can really name who won the last 10 without looking? Who won the last 10 ncaa titles, without looking? Come on in here and tell that LIE!

Some of you dummies are really need to put away your Letterman's jacket and come on out of the past.

You make my point, the last time su was dominant as a program was a decade ago. In the last decade you football team has been fair but the rest is average at best. Also, for recent history the last five years su's over all athletic programs have been sub par. Even with tsu loosing a football title tsu is still overall better than su in the last five years.

But you are right about one thing! SU use to be the shat but now su just stinks.

You folks spout this I'll have great grand kids when tsu catches up nonsense. But you forget so quickly this is a what have you done for me lately society. No one cares or remembers who won 5-10 or 50 years ago. Hell the Super Bowl is the biggest sporting event in the world. How many on her can really name who won the last 10 without looking? Who won the last 10 ncaa titles, without looking? Come on in here and tell that LIE!

Some of you dummies are really need to put away your Letterman's jacket and come on out of the past.

You make my point, the last time su was dominant as a program was a decade ago. In the last decade you football team has been fair but the rest is average at best. Also, for recent history the last five years su's over all athletic programs have been sub par. Even with tsu loosing a football title tsu is still overall better than su in the last five years.

But you are right about one thing! SU use to be the shat but now su just stinks.
SU football and men's and women's basketball all won the Swac last season. Only baseball and track has struggled, but baseball is on the way back.

Dude, has sTu ever won a commissioner cup? lol I don't blame you for wanting to change the subject though. Your football team (and I use that phrase loosely) is red rust at the bottom of the barrel. Heck when a poster from sTu post in a S.U. thread my first instinct is to say, "Stay out of grown folks business; this football thing is just not for you son."

laughing_smiley.gif
su=one-trick po·ny
SU football and men's and women's basketball all won the Swac last season. Only baseball and track has struggled, but baseball is on the way back.
su's women won only because they started a fight with out Lady Tigers, You know they would not have beaten our ladies, su's women's bball team is like school on Sunday.

For some reason I thought I saw that men's bball team in the tourney while su's men were at home watching.

Last edited:
Back