Fred Kaiss new OC at Alcorn

Alcorn is a Pistol read/option team

I don't recall Bama St. running this scheme
We ran a spread run offense. Definitely a lot of screens and running behind the tackles. I just hope we can get the ball to Demario Bell more this year.

Phil Bryant is diligently working with us about new on campus stadium

That's cool. We would have the most hostile environment in BCF if we could get a 25-30K seat stadium on campus. I would be scared of us.. LOL I just hope we don't sit it on the ground and have one lil side like some other schools. But as long as we have the best stadium in BCF and the best areas to tailgate, im good!

Cool, so we'll see it in the Fall, right? You think the Klan gon try to take the stadium back over?

We don't need one.. you didn't either.. ya'll just spent money just for the sake of going in debt. ..especially since the city fixed up Comegy Stadium! lol

We don't need one.. you didn't either.. ya'll just spent money just for the sake of going in debt. ..especially since the city fixed up Comegy Stadium! lol
Speaking on Comegy, do you think he's gon beat y'all worse than he did last year?

Cool, so we'll see it in the Fall, right? You think the Klan gon try to take the stadium back over?

Not that we NEED one but...
JSU president Carolyn Meyers has called the ownership of Memorial Stadium a "temporary home" and a "good interim" until the school can get a new on-campus stadium built.

Lt. Gov. Phil Bryant, who is running for governor, told The Clarion-Ledger last week that his "long-range plan" is to build JSU its own stadium, raze Memorial Stadium and give the property to the University of Mississippi Medical Center.

The stadium is in the growth path of UMC.

"Sooner or later, we've got to realize that (the current situation) is not working for us," Bryant said.

Not that we NEED one but...
JSU president Carolyn Meyers has called the ownership of Memorial Stadium a "temporary home" and a "good interim" until the school can get a new on-campus stadium built.

Lt. Gov. Phil Bryant, who is running for governor, told The Clarion-Ledger last week that his "long-range plan" is to build JSU its own stadium, raze Memorial Stadium and give the property to the University of Mississippi Medical Center.

The stadium is in the growth path of UMC.

"Sooner or later, we've got to realize that (the current situation) is not working for us," Bryant said.
So when is the dome being built? Come on and help a brother out.

E="Sting, post: 2401642, member: 1620"]Cool, so we'll see it in the Fall, right? You think the Klan gon try to take the stadium back over?[/QUOTE]

Build a stadium in less than a year? Did y'all do that ? I think umc will take the stadium over to expand their stuff but we are certainly cool with our free 60k stadium with the nice jumbotron

Why are you worried about our dome? Don't yall have a new stadium? Jealous blacks won't ever let others have anything. Hey, any new info on Jenkins allegations?

Why are you worried about our dome? Don't yall have a new stadium? Jealous blacks won't ever let others have anything. Hey, any new info on Jenkins allegations?
Because I'm trying to decide if it's worth coming to Jackson this time since y'all really don't have anything else worth seeing there.

Back