Fred Kaiss new OC at Alcorn

[TE="Sting, post: 2401689, member: 1620"]Because I'm trying to decide if it's worth coming to Jackson this time since y'all really don't have anything else worth seeing there.[/QUOTE]

Have a blessed day beloved

[TE="Sting, post: 2401689, member: 1620"]Because I'm trying to decide if it's worth coming to Jackson this time since y'all really don't have anything else worth seeing there.

Have a blessed day beloved[/QUOTE]
You do the same hun.

How many trophies total do yall have within 20 years? Better yet, your history? I'll wait
This is the usual comment that a JSU poster makes. Y'all fail to realize that in the last 15 years, JSU is in the same boat with winning at least 1 SCG

Why did the other thread get closed? And this one is still open? Anyway, I find this right here amusing:

"So we can talk about the accusations regarding Jenkins, Barlow's lawsuit and who knows and doesn't know, but Boyd didn't address the most recognizable position on campus like she should have. As a result, people are looking at Alabama State and saying the usual.

What the heck is going on at ASU now?"

This is the usual comment that a JSU poster makes. Y'all fail to realize that in the last 15 years, JSU is in the same boat with winning at least 1 SCG

Why do you all insist on telling that lie. JSU has whooped more azz than a lil bit in 15 years. We are NOT in a boat with you. Did your team win 6 of the last 9 EAST division crowns?

Why do you all insist on telling that lie. JSU has whooped more azz than a lil bit in 15 years. We are NOT in a boat with you. Did your team win 6 of the last 9 EAST division crowns?
Dude overall in the last 15 years, we have about the same record. You have 1 SCG title just like us in the East.

Nope, Just shows that we've whooped your "azz more than a lil bit"
LOL!

also doesn't change what Sting said about your 1 SCG win either.

but I digress,
carry on...

I bet JSUs overall winning percentage in the last 15 years is better than yours. Also, most of what you got was the result of cheating. We don't cheat at JSU.

The last time you were even relevant was during the time you get the 15 years. The sadness of your program is beyond shameful.

typical miseducation going on at Lynch Street U lol

I'm curious how the new OC will use Gibbs

Just cause you got lucky one year... ....

Also, we all know Alcorn only won the BCF championship because all the other teams were down. Alcorn was like #5 all season long and only rose in the rankings once TNState and ASU flopped... and BCU, SCState and JSU were clearly (on rare occasion) out of the running.

Back