Fred Kaiss new OC at Alcorn

Just curious

What makes you say that yall didn't have an OLINE?? what gives you that power to say this?? did they have like 7 sacks or something?

Sigh... we were short on o-linemen ALL year but during the BAMA State game, we lost two more. Some tried to play injured but couldn't. The next few weeks, we had to move some d-linemen over to the o-line.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Just curious

What makes you say that yall didn't have an OLINE?? what gives you that power to say this?? did they have like 7 sacks or something?

We had 39 sacks because of that unit. Not counting tackles for loss. Around the bama st game, we had 8 OL and 3-4 were starting material. We then had to put a soph DT at guard. So, we didn't have an OL at all really. Plus, 2-3 of those. OL were playing hurt

We were up 16-3 going into the 4th and it got up to 26-3

Right.. you know how sad it it is to only be up 16-3 on a team with no o-linemen? What if we did have a healthy line.. your azz would have been TOAST.. but keep hope alive! lol

It's not you all's fault that we came there short on talent.. you won. Enjoy it!

Sigh... we were short on o-linemen ALL year but during the BAMA State game, we lost two more. Some tried to play injured but couldn't. The next few weeks, we had to move some d-linemen over to the o-line.

Dang..

Didn't know this...

We had 39 sacks because of that unit. Not counting tackles for loss. Around the bama st game, we had 8 OL and 3-4 were starting material. We then had to put a soph DT at guard. So, we didn't have an OL at all really. Plus, 2-3 of those. OL were playing hurt
39 sacks is alot...that's almost 4 a game

How yall OLINE looking this year though? any depth?

39 sacks is alot...that's almost 4 a game

How yall OLINE looking this year though? any depth?

It was the focus of our recruiting season... we good now... but even with that, we could have won 2-3 more games if we didn't have a bad DC.

Granted, we really didn't have an OL but our problems go beyond that.... horrible spec teams, and a porous D. We flat out just lost
Thank you.
TP, you can learn from bbf. (but then again, she did try to tell you yall were depleted LOL ). Understand that yall weren't good. At all. Seriously.

Please don't carry on...

16-3 going into the 4th... = BARELY What was the SU score vs JSU going into the 4th? BAMA State was simply sorry and got lucky.

I can't recall our score against yall..

Lmbo tp you tell it like it is "Bama state simple and sorry" - TP *tears*

Thank you.
TP, you can learn from bbf. (but then again, she did try to tell you yall were depleted). Understand that yall weren't good. At all. Seriously.

Please don't carry on...

Bruh.. I know what our problems were.. We had prob the worst special teams coverage in the nation and a bad defense to start... but that defense shole had your team backed into a corner.. LOL

It was the focus of our recruiting season... we good now... but even with that, we could have won 2-3 more games if we didn't have a bad DC.

Bruh to be honest..

Yall D.C. wasn't the issue...I mean I only can go off 1 game, which was ours and what I saw..yall had playmakers on that side of the ball, and yall played man 2 man most of the game, we just was the better team, so you really can't fault yall D.C. that game..now the other games..I can't speak on..but you know more than I do..so I guess he was horrible

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Bruh.. I know what our problems were.. We had prob the worst special teams coverage in the nation and a bad defense to start... but that defense shole had your team backed into a corner.. LOL
Hmmm, is that the same defense that allowed us to rush AND throw for over 200 yds?

Bruh to be honest..

Yall D.C. wasn't the issue...I mean I only can go off 1 game, which was ours and what I saw..yall had playmakers on that side of the ball, and yall played man 2 man most of the game, we just was the better team, so you really can't fault yall D.C. that game..now the other games..I can't speak on..but you know more than I do..so I guess he was horrible
You given him waaaayyy too much credit on this one, lol

Bruh to be honest..

Our DC was the problem starting game one. We had the talent to shut your offense down too.. It's not like ya'll were that good. You got an edge on special teams.

Looked sorry to me.. even your fans and cheerleaders looked sorry. Glad you all showed the only 4-5 plays you all had that actually worked... smh
Lol, so now you gotta diss the fans and cheerleaders because your team wasn't isht? We had close to 500 yds with those 4-5 plays.

Our DC was the problem starting game one. We had the talent to shut your offense down too.. It's not like ya'll were that good. You got an edge on special teams.
Dude you went into the season dogging the previous DC too. Just face it, y'all are not as good as you wish you were.

backed into a corner? Dude, the score was tied at halftime. (Barlow's teams were notorious for playing down to the competition). But when yall were foolish enough to buck at halftime, yall got dealt with. The 2nd half was a wash, as we scored on the first 3 possessions. Yall had nothing. Be grateful that yall scored that late, meaningless TD on our 3rd stringers.

probably not (we could have put up 80 on yall) but again that's neither here nor there, I just didn't think the energy of the team wasnt there, it had nothing to do with the D.C. he ran pretty much (again from what I saw) the same d yall ran on us in the ship game..and even at A.W. we just again were the better team..but what will the new D.C. bring to the table that the old one didn't? just curious..

Back