Fred Kaiss new OC at Alcorn

PV-PRIDE

According to Footballscoop:

Alcorn State (FCS – MS): Per source, Fred Kaiss will be the new offensive coordinator at Alcorn State. Kaiss previously served as the offensive coordinator / running backs coach at Alabama State

All white everything... LOL

Pretty good move tho. Alcorn has a QB who can't throw but they do have some good RBs and a good line. Kaiss specializes in running backs and he MIGHT be able to help our Alcorn's special teams. I think Kaiss is a GREAT special teams guy.

Hmm almost identical offense with a few wrinkles so they wont be a sitting duck running the same exact plays for Coach Simmons at P.V. and Joseph at Gram...Good Hire

Hmmmm, interesting hire. Kaiss was decent this year. It'll be interesting to see how he does when he comes back to the Gump

Fred been all over...from the SWAC,MEAC, OVC and back to the SWAC....Man this dude can't buy a job at a PWC

Idk if that's going turn out like we think because of how Kaiss has performed in the past. I attended the alcorn and Alabama state game this past season, Kaiss and everybody else on Alabama state staff seemed clueless in response to alcorn. I'm not saying this to argue whether or not it was a good or bad hire, this was just my natural thought of mind leaving the game. Alcorn dnt do like Alabama State did and start talking shit already, like I said this might be just a little different from what we all are expecting from Kaiss. But I know alcorn to classy to count there eggs before they hatch but honestly Kaiss does sound good on paper. His name definitely has the ability to make you not think twice.

Alcorn dnt do like Alabama State did and start talking shit already, like I said this might be just a little different from what we all are expecting from Kaiss. But I know alcorn to classy to count there eggs before they hatch but honestly Kaiss does sound good on paper. His name definitely has the ability to make you not think twice.
?????

As for the hire, ok, but can be very predictable. And not very imaginative.

?????

As for the hire, ok, but can be very predictable. And not very imaginative.

I don't think Kaiss is a very good OC at all BUT the man can typically keep it simple and keep the ball on the ground. That's perfect for Alcorn. They have good running backs which is what Kaiss needs. Then again.. he had Thug Life and that other little running back last year and they didn't do much. LOL

Also on footballscoop:

Alcorn State (FCS – MS): Louisville grad assistant Derek Nicholson is the new defensive line coach at Alcorn State according to his Twitter account and sources at Louisville.

I don't think Kaiss is a very good OC at all BUT the man can typically keep it simple and keep the ball on the ground. That's perfect for Alcorn. They have good running backs which is what Kaiss needs. Then again.. he had Thug Life and that other little running back last year and they didn't do much. LOL

Both of them should've easily had 10 TD's and 1,200 yds rushing

According to Footballscoop:

Alcorn State (FCS – MS): Per source, Fred Kaiss will be the new offensive coordinator at Alcorn State. Kaiss previously served as the offensive coordinator / running backs coach at Alabama State
Fred had to get away from that mad man they just got over there.

Kaiss offensive numbers speak for themselves. Crowell and Cyrus were great backs? Their yardage supports Kaiss knew what he was doing. Under Kaiss, Bama State offense was very productive.

Seems like JSU worried huh....Just know Coach Kaiss will have more weapons to work with. His numbers speak for him....

All white everything... LOL

Pretty good move tho. Alcorn has a QB who can't throw but they do have some good RBs and a good line. Kaiss specializes in running backs and he MIGHT be able to help our Alcorn's special teams. I think Kaiss is a GREAT special teams guy.

Yelp....and that non-throwing QB won a SWAC Championship.....yall had two decent ones that aint do jack.

From some folks perspective, Alcorn could have hired Chip Kelly as the OC and it would have been a bad hire.

Back