Lincoln Football to Play Grambling State in 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep in 2006 they came deep to Grambling but hasn't every since. The JSU fans expect to lose to GSU because it's been reality.

You won't find a JSU fan right now who does not believe we can't beat GSU this year. GSU was not on our level last year and they have to improve a lot to get there this year.

I am still trying to figure out when has Ga Tech ever scheduled up? :retard:

We play in a BCS confernece. That is scheduling up enough. In the last 10 years, we have beat Auburn, Notre Dame, MS State. This year, we will beat BYU. This is going to be a special year on the flats. After we beat VaTech Labor Day weekend in primetime, notice will have been served. This is the most experienced team under Paul Johnson and Al Groh's watch.

You won't find a JSU fan right now who does not believe we can't beat GSU this year. GSU was not on our level last year and they have to improve a lot to get there this year.

Please tell me you have these comments saved from previous year's posts and just retrieve them!

Does Tech still have that cool car? I use to like that car when I was little. :lol:
We play in a BCS confernece. That is scheduling up enough. In the last 10 years, we have beat Auburn, Notre Dame, MS State. This year, we will beat BYU. This is going to be a special year on the flats. After we beat VaTech Labor Day weekend in primetime, notice will have been served. This is the most experienced team under Paul Johnson and Al Groh's watch.

Yall barely and i mean barely sneak away from Valley. Who does that?:read:

Yeah.............. We BARELY been squeeking by Valley for 60 years now. Give them a moral victory for comming close. Out of 60 games played, they now have 5 1/4 wins over JSU. :lmao:

BTW:
2011............... Gram 30......... Valley 24.
I don't consider that a blowout. :read: :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah.............. We BARELY been squeeking by Valley for 60 years now. Give them a moral victory for comming close. Out of 60 games played, they now have 5 1/4 wins over JSU. :lmao:

BTW:
2011............... Gram 30......... Valley 24.
I don't consider that a blowout. :read: :lol:

Moral of the story JSU wasn't as dominant as they think they were. We got the win over JSU, don't know why i entertain you scrubs.:read:

Moral of the story JSU wasn't as dominant as they think they were. We got the win over JSU, don't know why i entertain you scrubs.:read:

Moral of this story is ya'll were more lucky than good last year. YOU won't admit it but you know we gave ya'll the game last year on a gold platter because b oneheaded disipline in the last 8 minutes. Ya'll got a lot of work to do down there......... Real Talk. I been sitting here reading this thread and you GRAM fans act like ya'll were the New England Patroits last year. :lol:

But come on back with a smack post. :D

Last edited:
Oh sweet Jesus....
smiley_facepalm.gif

Oh sweet Jesus....
smiley_facepalm.gif

All this shat is funny to me man. :lol:
Heck.......... I go home mad sometimes when JSU win games because I actually WATCH the game and see the things that will cost us down the road. I'm just saying some Gram fans act like they perfect in every win or loss.

I just had to get in on the fun of people thumping their chest in this mug. :lmao:

Moral of this story is ya'll were more lucky than good last year. YOU won't admit it but you know we gave ya'll the game last year on a gold platter because b oneheaded disipline in the last 8 minutes. Ya'll got a lot of work to do down there......... Real Talk. I been sitting here reading this thread and you GRAM fans act like ya'll were the New England Patroits last year. :lol:

I guess we are lucky every season.:lol:

Okay, yall gave us the game on a gold platter (moment of silence and reflection). Now does that matter how you think we got the win? Still counts on the book and in your heart (lol).

Yall blew it...again. No smack, but we have yall number and when we don't , yall STILL find a way to either lose or not win!

All this shat is funny to me man. :lol:
Heck.......... I go home mad sometimes when JSU win games because I actually WATCH the game and see the things that will cost us down the road. I'm just saying some Gram fans act like they perfect in every win or loss.

I just had to get in on the fun of people thumping their chest in this mug. :lmao:

Never said we were perfect, fact of the matter we get wins over JSU consistently. If you can't handle the truth o well and i will continue to thump my chest out. We Are Champions.

I need Grambling to disclose how much money they are getting for this KC game. We might need to based on if the pay is not right, fine and put them on probation if they are being small time. We also need who ever schedule the game to be personally fined $7,500.00 and lodge a SWAC public apology if the pay day is not formidable. :lol: :emlaugh:

I need Grambling to disclose how much money they are getting for this KC game. We might need to based on if the pay is not right, fine and put them on probation if they are being small time. We also need who ever schedule the game to be personally fined $7,500.00 and lodge a SWAC public apology if the pay day is not formidable. :lol: :emlaugh:

Man, go find the Boll weevils and apologize to the SWAC for that! :lol::lol::lol:

Never said we were perfect, fact of the matter we get wins over JSU consistently. If you can't handle the truth o well and i will continue to thump my chest out. We Are Champions.

Man............. I said all this was funny to me.
And in the last decade, ya'll have had our number every year. From the late 1970's through 1999 though, ya'll didn't have crap on us. That lead ya'll had was disappearing faster than a comet streaking through space. I never said I can't handle the truth and I don't even get in pi$$ing matches over this since you can see it took 6 pages before I chimmed in. Besides, the only thing you gonna do is smack anyway so whats the point. :lol:

That is what I'm saying. :lol:
Come back with another dry one liner........... :lol:

After all is said and done USATODAY, you still can't justify traveling to play lincoln. :lol:
I could not justify playing Concordia in Memorial 1 mile away from my house. I didn't even waste my gas going to that game. Are you gonna burn your gas and money to be one of 3,000 in that Pro-Stadium. :lol:

Okay, yall gave us the game on a gold platter (moment of silence and reflection). Now does that matter how you think we got the win? Still counts on the book and in your heart (lol).

Yall blew it...again. No smack, but we have yall number and when we don't , yall STILL find a way to either lose or not win!

See post #172. :tup: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back