Zerrick Cooper

Well Mr. Bryant and Mr. Hurt, welcome to the real world.

LOL...truth.

Devin White went to LSU because they paid off the girl's family who filed charges against him and another football player for rape.

I had a chance to talk to him a few times before the event because he would always be at the little league football games helping out. He told me that Alabama, LSU, Arkansas, Clemson, Ohio State and a few others had visited him. All of sudden this white girl pops up (acting like white girls act who think they are black) and starts pulling him away. One of the men told me that this girl will potentially hurt his future.

Sad part is Devin talked her in to screwing him and his homeboy and her dad caught them in her bedroom and she screamed rape. The dad and community knew it was BS so they charged the dudes with sex with an underage girl. Mind you these two boys were 17 and 18 and still in high school. The girl was 14. This happened in late November. Januar, Devin is at LSU. Meanwhle his friend is driving pulp wood trucks now.

My wife's saw the other kid and told him, "welcome to the real world."

Kelly Bryant started the past 18 games for Clemson. He will start his next game for another school.

On Sunday, coach Dabo Swinney informed Bryant that he was no longer the starting quarterback. On Tuesday, Bryant informed Swinney that he will transfer.
https://www.greenvilleonline.com/st...on-football-kelly-bryant-transfer/1427832002/

These clemson people are hurt round here because he's leaving and speaking his mind on the way out of the door. Some of them really think he should give up his shot at the nfl to stay at clemson, and the others are mad that he thinks he should still be the starter, that's he's earned that designation, & thinks he didn't get a fair shot to keep the job. Mind you, they would have lost at Texas A&M without him, but I hope they made the right choice b/c he won't be there to help them the remainder of this season. If the freshman struggles, like freshman tend to do on occasion, they have no one with any experience to fall back on.

Back