Your favorite "Martin" episode?

When Gina and Pam were trying to get into the Detroit Urban League and Sheneneh and La Quita crashed the meeting. My favorite quotes from this episode:

"You need to call my hairdo hotline cuz yo do is done!"-Sheneneh

"IT'S ON YOU- SO WHAT YOU GON DO! GET IT GET IT GET IT!- Sheneneh and LaQuita doing they little dance at the meeting

"Oh yo husband shouldn't be married! Not the way he run around! HE LIVIN FOUL!- Sheneheh

"RING-A-LING-A-LING! I SAID A-RING-A-LING-A-LING!-Sheneneh

ROFL!

My favorite Martin episode was the "Forever Sheneneh" episode, remember when Sheneneh won a date with Kid of Kid-n-Play.

Kid: Hey Girl! Come on now, what you looking all sad for?

Sheneneh: Kid, I mean you really didn't have to came back if didn't want to alright, I was trying to make you feel nice, alright. I mean you ain't sold that many albums to be treating people like this. :lol:

The very first time Martin did Bruce Leroy. I liked when KenG knocked him down and Gina said "He fell Hard".

THe Bus Station epsiode when Ms.Gerry fought MArtin over the tuna sammich. Ms Gerry sadi TUNA! I want no damn tuna and threw it down on the ground and stomped on it.

I know yall remember Tommy preaching for brother D. P........."Dead Plumber". Tommy preached a helluva sermon for that white dude. If I'm not mistaken Gina and Pam lead a song. Now that was a classic, and I can't forget about the Halloween trick the whole crew played on Martin about "Old Man Ackerman".

Back