Your favorite "Martin" episode?

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE....

My all time favorite

had to be when Gena showed up @ Martin's class reunion with looking like bumble bees had attacked her arse all over. She was swollen looken like the Elephant Man....dressed in red.

I believe Martin's rival from his highschool class was the actor, Tone-Loc. They were always competing against each other in school...and Martin wanted to impress his class and this bully....by showing him how well he had done and rub it in his face with Gena on his side, but something happened to Gina's face...
Martin was try'n to keep Gena from coming in to support him and she was like..."I'm here 4 u boy...I'm here 4 u...":lol:
That dayum Martin...
I forgot what happened to make her swell so...but that ish was huh-lari-ous!!!!!:lmao:

My other all time favorite was when Martin, Cole, Tommy, Pam and Gina were stuck in the haunted house and they kept disappearing from one another...basically the Scooby Doo Syndrome played out....that was off dah chain!:lol:

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
All I'm gonna say is

"Not MY MOMMA's BIRD"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Anytime Martin played his mama, it was funny. The one in particular that makes me crack up the most is the time she found out Gina and Martin eloped.

Mama Payne went off in that church. She was jumping around, on, in, and out of everything. When she was biting off pieces of the church pue (spelling?) and spitting them out......I was ROTF:lmao: :lmao:

Then she jumped on the organ and starting playing and singing "This lil light of mine, I'm gone let it shine", and of course to top it she did the infamous......"DAYUM DAYUM DAYUM!!!!!" Too classic!

Re: Unn Unnnnnnnn....

Originally posted by PsiSnake
The best episode...well, my favorite episode was the one when Martin was in'a boxing match with .....whats his name????:confused: Hearns????:confused: I forgot,....but he was a professional boxer. But the day after the fight was over, Martins head was all swoled up; I mean his head was big azz h*ll. Martin was scared to come out the room and let Gina see him; and when Gina finally convinced Martin to come out the room.....MAN, THAT HEAD WAS SOOO MUFU'N HUGE.....HUMONGOUS!!

...a classic episode I must say!:nod:

Yes indeed that was my all time favorite. I was already rolling at the fact that he got knocked out the ring. I couldn't take it when he came out that room with that swole head. I liked to died laughing. Then had the nerve to ask for a kiss.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Re: Unn Unnnnnnnn....

Originally posted by Kay Bee

Yes indeed that was my all time favorite. I was already rolling at the fact that he got knocked out the ring. I couldn't take it when he came out that room with that swole head. I liked to died laughing. Then had the nerve to ask for a kiss.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
that sounds like some ish you would do to J....LMAO!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Unn Unnnnnnnn....

Originally posted by short_1

that sounds like some ish you would do to J....LMAO!!!!!!

The price of your CDs just went from $5 to $6 a disc.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Unn Unnnnnnnn....

Originally posted by Kay Bee

The price of your CDs just went from $5 to $6 a disc.
ummm i do belive I have something of yours that needs to be scanned......& I haven't scanned it yet....I saw a few minor adjustments that could be made on the artwork.*evil laugh*

Originally posted by Bird123
Stay on the subject!!!!:p
Well I gave my answer for the question & so did Kay Bee....we don't have room for a little bit of extra-curricular conversation?:p

My favorite episode was the one when Martin's old school teacher Ms. Trinidad wanted to get with him.

My favorite has got to be when Gina and Pam had to work in Shenanah's shop to get their hair done. When Shenanah pulled out that power grinder and started grinding that womans corns during the pedicure, I 'bout died laughing.

I KNOW some folks that need to visit her!:D

Topaz, they had to work at Neh Neh's, because Gina lost Martin's Pistons tickets, and Neh Neh found them, and the only way she would give Gina the tickets if her, and Pam worked in her shop.

Another Episode of mine, had to be the time when Gina, and Martin broke up, Martin ended up with shorty from "Saved By The Bell", and Gina ended up with Pam's cousin the reverend Leon Lonny Love.

Martin had me crying singing the "Shyy" song in the club, and then to see Gina on a date with a backsliding preacher, only to have Martin knock him out..............priceless.

The other had to be when Jerome opened "Club Shiznitt", and got robbed of his "Gold Toofus".

OK, this is the last one. The episode when word got out that Gina made more money than Martin, and everyone was clowning Martin because of it. I remember LaWanda Page (Ms Porter on the show) saying "That's What I Heard".

Finished.

NICE

One of my favorite episodes was when Sha Neh Neh won the date with Kid from Kid N Play. That was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Kid got to Sha Neh Neh's ghetto fabulous apartment, she asked if he wanted a cocktail and she brouht out those two 40 oz. and guzzled one.

"You gotta take it to the head Kid"

And then Sha Neh Neh was dancing and throwing her arse in his face!! Damn!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

At the end, she started singing Jodeci's "Forever My Lady", but she was saying "Forever Sha Neh Neh"
She asked Kid "You gon kiss me like you kissed that light skinded girl in House Party?"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: MY ALL TIME FAVORITE....

Originally posted by aamuprettywoman
in red.

I believe Martin's rival from his highschool class was the actor, Tone-Loc. They were always competing against each other in school...and Martin wanted to impress his class and this bully....by showing him how well he had done and rub it in his face with Gena on his side, but something happened to Gina's face...

:lmao:

Close, but not quite....:)

Tone Loc was Kyle's bully that he dealt with at HIS class reunion (Living Single). Like Panthro said..."Pretty Ricky" was Martin's rival.
You were correct on the rest! :cool:

Oh dayum...:idea:

ANOTHER episode that I love is the one when Martin wanted to get this expensive warm-up suit for the b-ball court, but Gina wouldn't let him because they were on a budget.
He ended up having to get this "Air Wack" outfit...with those tight azz jogging pants and jacket, and this hi-top buddies on that had his walking crooked, and his feet all turned in! :lol:
He came in crying because they laughed him off the court! :D
Pure comedy!!!! :lmao:

I know y'all forgot this one....

Remember when Martin and Gina where going
to vist her parents for Christmas, and they got
stuck in the bus station....

Martin was on the flo wrestling with Mrs. Jenkins
over a tunafish sandwhich....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mrs Jenkins told Martin she would bust him up side
the head with a roll of nickles...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Here are my Favorites...That Tommy Haerns episode with that swole head....I still laugh.

When Mrs. Tinidad try to make a move on Martin and Gina went to her school with that gym bag. Then she brought out them high tops and that vasaline. I fell out.

When Martin went of Tommy Davidson's show and was singing Jodeci... and Gina was cheering him on. "ooooo yeaaaa"

1. BRUH MAN/CD PLAYER/STUFFED DOG (NEW JACK CITY SPOOF)
2. THE MARTIN & PAM GET A DIVORCE ON THE ISLAND
3. When Gina & Martin went on vacation to some island & Pam & Tommy was there & Martin was wrestling with that big arse rat!
4. THE VALENTINE CRUISE

ANY THING WITH...

DRAGONFLY JONES

Re: Re: MY ALL TIME FAVORITE....

Originally posted by Ntelekt

Oh dayum...:idea:

ANOTHER episode that I love is the one when Martin wanted to get this expensive warm-up suit for the b-ball court, but Gina wouldn't let him because they were on a budget.
He ended up having to get this "Air Wack" outfit...with those tight azz jogging pants and jacket, and this hi-top buddies on that had his walking crooked, and his feet all turned in! :lol:
He came in crying because they laughed him off the court! :D
Pure comedy!!!! :lmao:

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i also was hollerin over the one when Martin and Gina was plannin the wedding, and they couldn't agree so she had some chick as the planner, and Martin had Hustle Man as his..........LMAO!!!!!!!!! when dat nicca came in the apartment with that shoppin cart, talkin bout the Chitlin Loaf, oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!! I HOLLERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, my goodness I love Martin!! Here goes!!

--When Gina got her head stuck in the headboard and she was knocking all kinds of stuff over. I also :lmao: at the part when they tried to cover it up (Naw man, she looks like Choke-a-hontas)

--When Martin got a boot put on Gina's car and Jerome came around the corner singing the remix to "Jerome's in the house"

--The episode when they all thought they were going to an exotic island and they had to fight this big azz rat (That ain't no dayum puppy!!)

-- The episode when Biggie was a guest and Gina and Pam was on stage as "Anita Baker" and "Pattie LaBelle"

--:lmao: @ the bus station episode with the tuna fish sandwich. I liked the part when Gina bust that man's head up against the glass cuz he wouldn't give her change for a dollar

:nod2: to Seeing spots about how Martin's momma was running round that apartment screamin' about that bird!

I think that's enough for right now... I gotta catch it tonight!!

:confused: :confused: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Martin is no longer on my local station at night anymore. Now the only time I can catch it is on USA........whenever they decide to show it.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

My Favorite is the episode when Beverly Johnson
played Martin's Grade school teacher....who hit on Martin.

I'll never forget Gina with the vaseline, about to throw down at the school!

My favorite has got to be when Gina and Pam had to work in Shenanah's shop to get their hair done. When Shenanah pulled out that power grinder and started grinding that womans corns during the pedicure, I 'bout died laughing.

I KNOW some folks that need to visit her!:D

That's one of my favorite episodes also.

That's one of my favorite episodes also.

Ditto:flippy:

Basically All of them..........

However I really care too much for the 1st season....However, The Characters got progressingly better......
Mama Payne
Shenanah
Dragon Fly Jones
Mr. Otis and Ms. Gerri...........
We have just about all episodes of Martin on VHS.....

my favorite episode is the one when cole and tommy get kicked out their crib...and they live with martin and gina. Gina is in the living room and cole is clipping his toe nails and one flies and hit gina in the forehead!

LMAO@ the slow motion nail flying..lmaooo

Back