Your favorite "Martin" episode?

Bird123

I was watching "The best of Martin" episode last and it reminded me of a lot of episodes that I had forgot about during the show's run.

With that in mine. What's your #1 favorite episode of "Martin"

My #1 is the one where someone stole Martin's CD player and no one knew who it was, so Martin set up the New Jack City style meeting in his apartment. The part that killed me was when he brought out that stuffed dog and was dragging it around everywhere and barking and stuff like the nut he is. Needless to say Bruh Man had the CD player.

What's your favorite?

Originally posted by Bird123
I was watching "The best of Martin" episode last and it reminded me of a lot of episodes that I had forgot about during the show's run.

With that in mine. What's your #1 favorite episode of "Martin"

My #1 is the one where someone stole Martin's CD player and no one knew who it was, so Martin set up the New Jack City style meeting in his apartment. The part that killed me was when he brought out that stuffed dog and was dragging it around everywhere and barking and stuff like the nut he is. Needless to say Bruh Man had the CD player.

What's your favorite?

That is my favorite too..

Don't forget Martin doing the investigative work with that notepad off in Nipsy's... That episode changed my life.

My favorite was

when Martin joined a cult and Gina, Tommy, Cole and Pam went to get him out. The whole show was CRAZIODDDDDD!!!!! I nearly peed in my pants I laughed so hard!

My favorite line from the show is when Martin looked at Pam and said, "I'm sorry y'all, but they don't allow livestock, you gotta take the livestock out and tie it up!" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BTW, I love each and every scene when Bruh Man came in and out of the window!

This was a tough one

Man, my decision was rough, but this is what I came up with:

Baby You Can Drive My Car

This is the episode when Martin and the crew bought that lottery ticket and won a brand new SUV!
Each one of them got the ride a different night, and something went wrong everytime.
My favorite part was when Jerome was tryin' to clean the windshield (when Gina was driving), she took off at the like...with Jerome in hot pursuit! :D
He caught up with her, and jumped on the hood....but the way that fool was runnin'....PURE COMEDY!!! :lol:

My first runner up is the episode *I think* when Gina accidentally threw away Martin's basketball tickets, and was at the bank machine trying to get money to get some more.
Jerome came walking around trying to sell his own tickets. They bought them from Jerome (which ended up being OLD tickets), but some cop came after Jerome. He was runnin' around (in his patented style)yellin' "5-0.....5-0!!!" and swingin' around parking meters and stuff! Every time I see that one...I'm on the floor! :lmao:

Re: This was a tough one

Originally posted by Ntelekt

This is the episode when Martin and the crew bought that lottery ticket and won a brand new SUV!
Each one of them got the ride a different night, and something went wrong everytime.
My favorite part was when Jerome was tryin' to clean the windshield (when Gina was driving), she took off at the like...with Jerome in hot pursuit! :D
He caught up with her, and jumped on the hood....but the way that fool was runnin'....PURE COMEDY!!! :lol:

That's one of mine, but for a different reason.

The way "Oald Otis" was tripping on Pam at the ATM machine was str8 comedy. When she said "What is your problem Captain Kangaroo?" THen he said "Kangaroo? Watch how I hop on this car!" Man, he beatin up that car something terrible!

Unn Unnnnnnnn....

The best episode...well, my favorite episode was the one when Martin was in'a boxing match with .....whats his name????:confused: Hearns????:confused: I forgot,....but he was a professional boxer. But the day after the fight was over, Martins head was all swoled up; I mean his head was big azz h*ll. Martin was scared to come out the room and let Gina see him; and when Gina finally convinced Martin to come out the room.....MAN, THAT HEAD WAS SOOO MUFU'N HUGE.....HUMONGOUS!!

...a classic episode I must say!:nod:

Yeah....that was the Hitman Hearns

Originally posted by PsiSnake
and when Gina finally convinced Martin to come out the room.....MAN, THAT HEAD WAS SOOO MUFU'N HUGE.....HUMONGOUS!!

Man, the first time I saw that head...I laughed so hard that tears were streamin' from my face, and I couldn't catch my breath! :lol:

Do you remember the outtake at the end when he was dancin' with that swole azz head????? :lmao:

Re: Unn Unnnnnnnn....

The best episode...well, my favorite episode was the one when Martin was in'a boxing match with .....whats his name????:confused: Hearns????:confused: I forgot,....but he was a professional boxer. But the day after the fight was over, Martins head was all swoled up; I mean his head was big azz h*ll. Martin was scared to come out the room and let Gina see him; and when Gina finally convinced Martin to come out the room.....MAN, THAT HEAD WAS SOOO MUFU'N HUGE.....HUMONGOUS!!

Imagine how many takes they had to do that scene because of the out takes. Even in the one they did use they couldn't contain themselves from laughing.

The same thing happened in the New Jack City scene. They couldn't hold it in either.

Gonna have to break the rule...

Sorry Bird but I am going to have to break the rule just a little bit on this one. Its just to hard to pick 1 fav episode of Martin...so here are my choices...
1. When Martin proposed to Gina & had Brian McKnight singing(I am a sentamental fanatic).
2. When Gina & Martin got married & Babyface was the special guest.
3. When Gina & Martin went on vacation to some island & Pam & Tommy was there & Martin was wrestling with that big arse rat! That was tooo hilarious & the out takes were funnieeeee as "L".

Ol Martie Mart....is a dayum fool.

Snake, we are thinkin alike again!!

Dayum, you beat me to it!! :lol: That was my favorite one!!

But the one that tops it off was when Martin and Gina went to Chillingan's Island and ended up next door to Tommy and Pam.........they all went walking or somewhere and when they returned, Gina say "there's a puppy on the floor" and Martin was like, "that ain't no dayum puppy!!" It was a big azz rat with red eyes!! :lol: Pam and Martin started whoopin the rats azz like it stole something!! Now that was classic!! :lmao: :lmao:

I liked the episode when Martin and Pam got stuck in the woods together, and they beat the hell out of that possum looking thang that tried to attack them.:lol:

That part still make my stomach hurt.:lmao:

Re: This was a tough one

Originally posted by Ntelekt

:lmao:

This is one of my favorite ones along with the Thomas Hearns fight.

Re: My favorite was

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
when Martin joined a cult and Gina, Tommy, Cole and Pam went to get him out. The whole show was CRAZIODDDDDD!!!!! I nearly peed in my pants I laughed so hard!

My favorite line from the show is when Martin looked at Pam and said, "I'm sorry y'all, but they don't allow livestock, you gotta take the livestock out and tie it up!" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BTW, I love each and every scene when Bruh Man came in and out of the window!
That was my favorite episode also, that fool had half braids and afro, that fool looked crazy.
I forgot about the fight one though, that head is a classic. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

MY FAVORITE EPISODE WAS WHEN COLE WON THE PLAYA OF THE YEAR PAGENT....WITH THAT BIRD CALL......
OOOO--OOOOO...AAAAHHHHH-AHHHHH

Don't know if I have one. But it would probably have to be one where the majority of his characters were present.

Originally posted by TXBOY@VALLEY
MY FAVORITE EPISODE WAS WHEN COLE WON THE PLAYA OF THE YEAR PAGENT....WITH THAT BIRD CALL......
OOOO--OOOOO...AAAAHHHHH-AHHHHH

:xeye:

COLE didnt' win....JEROME did! ;)

LOL

The scene where Martin and Tommy returned to their school reunion and the "Pretty Ricky" stuff. :lmao: All these "bruhs" started calling me that pretty stuff after that scene aired :rolleyes:. Classic. :emlaugh:

Anything w/ BRUH MAN in it had me :lmao:

What was the karate man's name????

Now he was a fool!!!!

"Hold on a minute and let me teach this hea grasshopper
some respect"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

My favorite episode was the very first time "Dragon Fly Jones" made his appearance. That was the episode when Tommy was dating Bushwick Bill's ex girlfriend, and Bushwick, along with the rest of the midgets beat up Martin, & Cole in the bar.

"I studied under Bruce Lee, he was on the 5th floor, and I was on the 4th."

Runner-up, was the night Jerome, & Pam went to the Luther concert, and Pam ended up breaking Cole's heart.

Too many others, but I have a few........basically you can take the first 2 seasons, they're all classic Martin.

NICE

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SNAP!

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
All I'm gonna say is

"Not MY MOMMA's BIRD"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling:

How could I forget that one! Martin playing his mother was too dayum funeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! When they had to tell her the bird was dead, she ran all over that apartment holllllllllllllinnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg! My side hurt for two days, it kept catching because I laugh so hard at that whole episode I made myself sick!

Sho Nuff you sho is right! LOL

Back