WTH is a metrosexual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Right! So you stay out of it...this grown folks talk right here!!

Look, I'll go start a thread bout the Simpsons or iCarly for you!!

Grown folks talking about the same redundant topics that have be hashed a rehashed since the Garden of Eden. Men can't do this. Women can't to that. Men are this. Women are that. Boy, don't want to break up the enlightenment going on there.

You mentioned iCarly? Who or what is that? Is that like a kid show or something?

:emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh:

Bet not say anything about your pussy or I think ken gonna' run up out this thread. Speaking of, how IS your pussy.... today? :D

P, if she wont show me her toes then I dont think she'll answer this.

I try to eschew topics discussing such intimate details as my P and my toes!! :lol:

Grown folks talking about the same redundant topics that have be hashed a rehashed since the Garden of Eden. Men can't do this. Women can't to that. Men are this. Women are that. Boy, don't want to break up the enlightenment going on there.

You mentioned iCarly? Who or what is that? Is that like a kid show or something?

You still here?!?

If you came from a two parent home, don't stereotype. Cause partner this in not true, at least not back in the age I grew up. While I will agree, an active and participating man in the house will prevent most of these situations a fella is still gonna do what he wants.

And to second what someone else said; this metrosexual stuff started from in white community. It was a way of doing these types of things without being called gay or homosexual.

So here's a question, if a man is a metrosexual for doing manicures and pedicures and dressing a certain way, what is a woman called? And why is it that folks are always trying to change the image of men?

We cant be too clean or too dirty
If dont comb/brush our hair we're unkempt or lazy, if we comb/brush it too much then we're too pretty or borderline gay..
If don't know the basics about a car then we're "man stupid", but if we know too much about cars then we're not well rounded.
And yall wonder why we just want to be left alone sometimes.

A woman that does those things is called a woman! :)

It's a sad day when we have fellas trying to do those kinds of "womanly" things BETTER than the women themselves.

Why in the HELL would a dude arch his eyebrows? I mean...ANY dude....even the "Him downstairs" dude? Why the fugg would he do that? And any dude that finds delight or arousal in another dude that does that...well...it goes without saying, dat MF'er is gayer than a sweet smelling jock strap...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
And I loves me some black pus--...errr...ummm...chocolate puddin....err...I mean yall black women. :swink:

:lol:

You meant what you said at first. Which translates: I want the pu$$y without the mouth. :lol: ... I take that back. You want the mouth... ;) .... you just don't want the constant talking.

You meant what you said at first. Which translates: I want the pu$$y without the mouth. :lol: ... I take that back. You want the mouth... ;) .... you just don't want the constant talking.

No...I was tearing a small page out of P's book, you know being funny. :lol:

I loves me some black women.

A woman that does those things is called a woman! :)

It's a sad day when we have fellas trying to do those kinds of "womanly" things BETTER than the women themselves.

Why in the HELL would a dude arch his eyebrows? I mean...ANY dude....even the "Him downstairs" dude? Why the fugg would he do that? And any dude that finds delight or arousal in another dude that does that...well...it goes without saying, dat MF'er is gayer than a sweet smelling jock strap...

Thanks for trying to help PV, but I got interrupted when I wrote that and didn't finish my thought. When a woman does manly things, what is she called? Not the hygine thing anyway cause most of them got that on lock down.

And not that I want to know but WTH is a sweet smelling jock strap, one that doesnt get used????

Thanks for trying to help PV, but I got interrupted when I wrote that and didn't finish my thought. When a woman does manly things, what is she called? Not the hygine thing anyway cause most of them got that on lock down.

And not that I want to know but WTH is a sweet smelling jock strap, one that doesnt get used????

It's just gay...that's all that matters.

But thanks for the clarification. A woman that does manly things? Like helping me fix stuff, playing football, and helping me hit the grill? That's my kind of woman! She multi talented...:lol:

But that is a good question. I don't know if they got a name yet.

Metrosexual is a term being used to emasculate men.

A man's sexuality has nothing to do with how he grooms himself.

Today's confused women are just throwing up the ideal of the street thug as the epitome of masculinity. Which is a primary reason the Black community is so messed up today. Women not knowing what manhood is or what it looks like. But, that's a discussion for another day.

Men ... straight men, black and white ... have a history of being well-groomed. If you look at the Italian mafia. Cold-blooded killers. Well groomed. Black men throughout the Harlem Renaissance. Count Basie and such. Well groomed. Malcolm X BEFORE and AFTER his conversion to Islam. Well groomed. The entire Motown group. Well groomed. Billy Dee Williams and on an on. I have no clue who these guys had sex with, but to say they were all homosexual simply because they were well groomed is the height of ignorance.

The two things are not interrelated the way these simple-minded females think. There are some rough looking guys out there banging guys in the butt and getting banged in the butt. A lot of these uncouth hoodlums they think are masculine are down-low too. That's why Black women have AIDS and so many other sexual diseases at such a high rate. Because they are confused and really have no clue what masculinity is.

The point: Don't let women or anyone else define your masculinity. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being male, straight and well-groomed.

Crucial Points....No Doubt!!!

I been in Indianapolis coaching our annual youth football camp this weekend and I heard one young dude say, "Aww man, I can't believe it is raining, I just got my hair did" and another kid immediately said, "You're Gay".... I had to make him stop but it was funny as "L".

I been in Indianapolis coaching our annual youth football camp this weekend and I heard one young dude say, "Aww man, I can't believe it is raining, I just got my hair did" and another kid immediately said, "You're Gay".... I had to make him stop but it was funny as "L".

You should not discourage children from expressing their "feelings"...or society would frown upon you.

He just got his hair "DID"...? :lmao:

You should not discourage children from expressing their "feelings"...or society would frown upon you.

He just got his hair "DID"...? :lmao:

Yeah, it was sad. We had another kid doing splits and it drew the same reaction. Glad that someone checked em on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back