WTH is a metrosexual?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for correcting my spelling error.

Any time!!

See how the woman still had your back after you tried to use a big word nobody knows and then spelled it wrong?!?! I didn't harp on the minor issue of you looking fooilsh...nope, I just corrected it and kept moving.

Then even tried to help the other men out by giving them the definition!!

Black women...support our men no matter WHAT!!!! :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Any time!!

See how the woman still had your back after you tried to use a big word nobody knows and then spelled it wrong?!?! I didn't harp on the minor issue of you looking fooilsh...nope, I just corrected it and kept moving.

:lol: Keep on doing what you're doing until you can't do it no more. :D

Any time!!

:lol: :lol:

Big crusty feet on a women is a no,no, open toe shoes with the claw toe is a no,no,busted grill, extra no,no,...Old womens perfume i.e white dimonds,etc, bath and body works cucumber mellon is a no,no..

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UkhxfVQvXao" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Right! So you stay out of it...this grown folks talk right here!!

Look, <b>I'll go start a thread bout the Simpsons or iCarly for you!!</b>

:emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh:

Bet not say anything about your pussy or I think ken gonna' run up out this thread. Speaking of, how IS your pussy.... today? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back