WTH is a metrosexual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
So I was at my desk yesterday when this lady walks up to chat. She was looking at hands I guess and joke, "You must bite or rip your fingernails off?" I said yeah, I normally use them to pick my teeth (Its the countryboy in me). She said, you should consider getting a manicure instead and my face immediately frowned up. She went in on this ramble about how women were into "metrosexual men" in 2011. I asked what the hell was that but she couldn't explain it. She said Bernie Mac was one.

I broke manlaw and googled the term after she left but couldn't find a concrete definition. It looks like just some code word for being on the down low. I don't think that he did and I hope that Bernie Mac didn't get down on the low.

If you're biting your nails off, you should consider a manicure.

Supposedly a metrosexual is a heterosexual guy who’s grooming and appearance is impeccable- so impeccable that it's borderline feminine.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If you're biting your nails off, you should consider a manicure.

Supposedly a metrosexual is a heterosexual guy who’s grooming and appearance is impeccable- so impeccable that it's borderline feminine.

Much easier and cheaper to bite them off every few weeks.

I must admit, I possibly considering a pedicure :shame:, because my feet are just bad... lol.. real bad.

I must admit, I possibly considering a pedicure :shame:, because my feet are just bad... lol.. real bad.[/QUOTE]

ghettomesspq4.jpg
lol

I must admit, I possibly considering a pedicure :shame:, because my feet are just bad... lol.. real bad.

Do BOTH.

I, personally, can appreciate a man who can maintain his masculinity AND have nave nice/decent hands and feet. Hands and feet don't have to be as nice as mine, but his hands and feet shouldn't be jacked either. If you don't care about your hands and feet (and facial hair/teeth), I assume you don't care about the rest of your body- the unseen parts...

#realanswer

A dude on the down low or potential downlow...

#justthatsimple

#noLOL

Do BOTH.

I, personally, can appreciate a man who can maintain his masculinity AND have nave nice/decent hands and feet. Hands and feet don't have to be as nice as mine, but his hands and feet shouldn't be jacked either. If you don't care about your hands and feet (and facial hair/teeth), I assume you don't care about the rest of your body- the unseen parts...

Oh no, I have spent thousands on the grill (thanks Genetic pool) and will spend thousands more within the next three years to get two implants (smh).

I just never really thought about Hands or feet.

Lol @ Buck, that is close to how mine look. :lol:. These jokers are rough. I bought one of them bars from walmart that is supposed to rub the dead skin off.

1. Go buy you some toothpicks or some floss and stop using fignernails to pick your teeth. That is disgusting.

2. I swear you have the most random women walking up to you saying the most random things. :lol:

3. Metrosexual is just as SuTrp said, "downlow or potential downlow"

If you use a good cream on your feet and hands then you really don't have to get a mani/pedi. I don't like seeing a man with hangnails, dirty nails, etc. but I am not too fond of hearing about a man having a mani/pedi appointment. :lol:

#realanswer

A dude on the down low or potential downlow...

#justthatsimple

#noLOL

I had a manicure and pedicure some years ago. My wife took me. I guess she was trying to tell me that my hands and feet looked bad. What's good for dry feet?

1. Go buy you some toothpicks or some floss and stop using fignernails to pick your teeth. That is disgusting.

2. I swear you have the most random women walking up to you saying the most random things. :lol:

If you use a good cream on your feet and hands then you really don't have to get a mani/pedi. I don't like seeing a man with hangnails, dirty nails, etc. but I am not too fond of hearing about a man having a mani/pedi appointment. :lol:

whats in bold

Usually are the cats you look at and say.."He think he cute".... That negga really do, he took too much damn time trying to be "cute"..

Not ONE wrinkle in "him" pants or shirt.. Starch out the azz... Shoes looks like he "carefully" selected them. If he ain't bald headed.. hair is NEAT as shyt. Finger Nails got a gloss..and talk with a twang....

#Downlow2dBone

:tup: :lol:

What some good cream for the feet? I aint fond of getting a pedi but I do want to be able to wear some sandals at the beach :lol:.

and I can't help if these older ladies at my job are always sparking conversations. I am the only guy younger than 45 in there.

Usually are the cats you look at and say.."He think he cute".... That negga really do, he took too much damn time trying to be "cute"..

Not ONE wrinkle in "him" pants or shirt.. Starch out the azz... Shoes looks like he "carefully" selected them. If he ain't bald headed.. hair is NEAT as shyt. Finger Nails got a gloss..and talk with a twang....

#Downlow2dBone

Whoat now, I be using a whole damn can of starch when it comes to my shirts :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I just never really thought about Hands or feet.

You should. Women look at hands and feet-- just like ya'll look at our hands and feet.
And dirty, chewed up looking fingernails would be a strike in my book. :lol: Don't need no polish; just keep'em CLEAN and cut (evenly) low. Toes ain't gotta be perfect either, just CLEAN and clipped. Be a MAN- just a groomed man.

What some good cream for the feet? I aint fond of getting a pedi but I do want to be able to wear some sandals at the beach :lol:.

and I can't help if these older ladies at my job are always sparking conversations. I am the only guy younger than 45 in there.

It's funny you mentioned nails and feet. Look at the picture in your post. It's showing nails.

I had a manicure and pedicure some years ago. My wife took me. I guess she was trying to tell me that my hands and feet looked bad. What's good for dry feet?

I've been using this for years on my feet and they are soft *shrugs* :lol:
http://www.getluckytiger.com/products/Cocoa-Butter-Cream.html

I get it from the barber shop next door to hair salon. So I might be exaggerating but it feels as if it actually gets in my skin. Whereas with Jergens lotion it just sits on top of my feet but it (Jergens) works great on my body and keeps it soft. *shrugs*

However...I do get a pedi every 4 weeks. :lol:

Go to Bath and Bodyworks! They've got the Semi-Annual sale going on where you can get creams and stuff for the low. And Typically have a men's section. I'm sure they have some foot creams that don't smell girly. If not B&BW, try a Target/Wal-Mart for foot creams. Get some toenail clippers and files, too. :lol:

I've been using this for years on my feet and they are soft *shrugs* :lol:
http://www.getluckytiger.com/products/Cocoa-Butter-Cream.html

I get it from the barber shop next door to hair salon. So I might be exaggerating but it feels as if it actually gets in my skin. Whereas with Jergens lotion it just sits on top of my feet but it (Jergens) works great on my body and keeps it soft. *shrugs*

However...I do get a pedi every 4 weeks. :lol:

Cool, thanks. I'm not into the pedicure thing, but my feet be ripping up sheets at home:). My feet are dry.

#Downlow2dBone

I was hanging with my cousin and his co-workers at a bar one night. So one of his co-workers walks up extra late and I'm just staring at him and thinking, "heyal to the naw dude gay as hell". This dude looks like he just stepped out of a video shoot with all the glitz/glam going on :lol: So he does something that sends my gaydar into overdrive and I tap my cousin on the leg. My cousin looks at me and shakes his head then sends a text like, "he's engaged"...I reply..."fugg that he's gay as hell"!! :lmao:

My cousin fell out laughing!!

Go to Bath and Bodyworks! They've got the Semi-Annual sale going on where you can get creams and stuff for the low. And Typically have a men's section. I'm sure they have some foot creams that don't smell girly. If not B&BW, try a Target/Wal-Mart for foot creams. Get some toenail clippers and files, too. :lol:

I got the clippers and files. Thanks.

Lawd Crit...you know if we send Pops into Bath & Bodyworks he's gonna come back with 1001 stories about how women approached him and tried to get him to marry them on the spot. :smh:

Man,
I can't believe I am letting SS corrupt my mind. :shame:

i'm helping YOU out!!! "Make it do what it do"!! :lol:

Lawd Crit...you know if we send Pops into Bath & Bodyworks he's gonna come back with 1001 stories about how women approached him and tried to get him to marry them on the spot. :smh:

I go to Bath and Bodyworks from time to time to get some Japanese Cherryblossom (I think that is the name) stuff for my girl. They have nice wholesome, women in there. Victoria Secret is where the freaky chicks work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back