Who's the most entertaining band in the SWAC?

I don't know what you talkin bout. I personaly believe SU is the most balanced band while marching and playing. And to defend PV . They are way more of a power house than you guys with your dry arangments. Ya'll need some filling in that pie you all call a band.:redhot: :redhot:

Originally posted by 98LastRip
Then why do you over blow or blast then...???

Why THE fugg YOU asking all these questions...

The only question you need to ask your self is:
WHAT REAL BAND YOU ARE GOING TO TRY TO GET IN, SINCE YOU DID GO TO GSU.......

Everyone deserves a second chance...I feel for you, If I was you I wouldn't dare show no other band head footage of the band I was in ....After they see that footage of GSU, they'll be asking you why you just didn't go to Angola (Louisiana State Prison)

I agree to a point

Originally posted by SUTuba96
I don't know what you talkin bout. I personaly believe SU is the most balanced band while marching and playing. And to defend PV . They are way more of a power house than you guys with your dry arangments. Ya'll need some filling in that pie you all call a band.:redhot: :redhot:
On P.V.,....nothin' but respect for their musicianship and showmanship.

Have you heard the band this year????
Have you heard the arrangements this year?????
There is a huge difference in arrangement quality betwen this year and last year!!!

Awh,....that hurts %!&***

Originally posted by SUtrp96
Why THE fugg YOU asking all these questions...

The only question you need to ask your self is:
WHAT REAL BAND YOU ARE GOING TO TRY TO GET IN, SINCE YOU DID GO TO GSU.......

Everyone deserves a second chance...I feel for you, If I was you I wouldn't dare show no other band head footage of the band I was in ....After they see that footage of GSU, they'll be asking you why you just didn't go to Angola (Louisiana State Prison)
Well,....it's funny but,....I'm hurt!!!! I'm just glad it's not reality!!!! :smh:

Originally posted by SUTuba96

I gave PV props for being better than SU the few times I saw them while living in DFW. :confused:

That's EASY!!!
The REAL TIGERS!!!
The Mighty Ocean of Soul!!!!

*leaves the thread singing "Sea-sick, water bound, can't swim, about to drown, In the OCEAN , WHAT, WHAT!*

I must have missed a post

Originally posted by Legend35
On P.V.,....nothin' but respect for their musicianship and showmanship.

Have you heard the band this year????
Have you heard the arrangements this year?????
There is a huge difference in arrangement quality betwen this year and last year!!!
I still ask you have you heard the band this year?
Are the arrangements full and rich like a home made sweet potatoe pie???

Re: I must have missed a post

Originally posted by Legend35
I still ask you have you heared the band this year?
Are the arrangements full and rich like a home made sweet potatoe pie???

so you admit in the past you all have had roody poo arangments?:D :D :D

Look, to clear all of this up.

I AM THE MOST ENTERTAINING BAND IN THE SWAC!

I AM SUPERMAN! :lmao:

notice NURSE BETTY i never said anything about PV being a POWERHOUSE..see i can't be mad at you, years in front of a band such as yours has really caused damage to your brain. see i went to GSU and offered some help and they destroyed my arrangements. see this is my opinion and i am sticking to it, GSU is very energized, FOR A HIGH SCHOOL BAND! and though traveling is important, as long as PV shows up to Dallas and slaughters you i will be satisfied.

GSU slogan should be come and get some of this, the other nine already have!

Originally posted by Bandmaniac
notice NURSE BETTY i never said anything about PV being a POWERHOUSE..see i can't be mad at you, years in front of a band such as yours has really caused damage to your brain. see i went to GSU and offered some help and they destroyed my arrangements. see this is my opinion and i am sticking to it, GSU is very energized, FOR A HIGH SCHOOL BAND! and though traveling is important, as long as PV shows up to Dallas and slaughters you i will be satisfied.

GSU slogan should be come and get some of this, the other nine already have!

When did this ever happen? What years did you supply music for GSU??

Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI
he said "army tanks" now thats........entertainment.:confused:

fool......... what i meant is that they entertain there fans.
some say it may take away, true. but, to ordinary fans, it's more to watch. GET THE FREAKIN POINT!!

da_ _ it !!! i give up

grambling does a good job on the field too!!

Back