Who's the most entertaining band in the SWAC?

Originally posted by Talented1
As far as bringing entertainment to their fans,.... i hate to say it but i'll hafta' give it first to , (drum role)

Jstate
:tup:

simple reason they pull every trick they have in the book out. naked folks, vehicles, famous folks, army tanks, whateva..

he said "army tanks" now thats........entertainment.:confused:

J STATE NEEDS LITTLE CHILDREN AND A BIG BELLY ARSE TIGER TO CATCH THE CROWD THAT'S NOT ENTERTAINMENT THAT'S A DAMN CIRCUS ACT. TAKE THAT AWAY AND SEE WHAT THE CRWOD WOULD DO.

Originally posted by usa today
J STATE NEEDS LITTLE CHILDREN AND A BIG BELLY ARSE TIGER TO CATCH THE CROWD THAT'S NOT ENTERTAINMENT THAT'S A DAMN CIRCUS ACT. TAKE THAT AWAY AND SEE WHAT THE CRWOD WOULD DO.

no, no, no,,, as an outside observer, I have to disagree. It's the music and the liveliness of the band that I see as their greatest assets. You can tell when a band is into their show; that seems to be JSU to me. the little kid tigers and all,, that's just gravy, cream. the little kids and tiger aren't up in the stands dancing and blowing their arses off.

Originally posted by Bartram
no, no, no,,, as an outside observer, I have to disagree. It's the music and the liveliness of the band that I see as their greatest assets. You can tell when a band is into their show; that seems to be JSU to me. the little kid tigers and all,, that's just gravy, cream. the little kids and tiger aren't up in the stands dancing and blowing their arses off.
Who is going to boo little children???? It's a good strategy and let's not forget all the fireworks when they do G.S.U. Rocks The House!!!!
They are however very musical. I can't take that away from them.

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"
I say Grambling is the most entertaining.....if you know what i mean. LOL. GSU is always very entertaining to me. Comic View will never have sh*t on Gram.

I must agree

For me other than SU I would have to give it to J-State. They keep it crunk even in the stands. So the tiger and kids have nothing to do with what I see. I don't even care about them. From the Gay drumajors to those Big Beyonce' Booty J-settes they keep the crowd entertained.

Well to be honest.:smug: All the Swac band are entertaning. Some are VERY GOOD! Some are Very funny! But we are all the SWAC and bring "Something to the table".

Ole school bands I would have to say Southern and JSU all the way....but these new school bands......to me don't nobody entertain for real..........

IS THE TOPIC TALKING ABOUT WHO IS THE MOST ENTERTAINING IN THE STANDS OR FIELD THAT WHAT I WANT TO KNOW BECAUSE OF COURSE IN THE STANDS JSU AND SU HAVE THAT REPUTATION TO BE MONSTERS IN THE STANDS BUT GSU IS THE MOST ENTERTAINING ON THE FIELD.

IS THE TOPIC TALKING ABOUT WHO IS THE MOST ENTERTAINING IN THE STANDS OR FIELD THAT WHAT I WANT TO KNOW BECAUSE OF COURSE IN THE STANDS JSU AND SU HAVE THAT REPUTATION TO BE MONSTERS IN THE STANDS BUT GSU IS THE MOST ENTERTAINING ON THE FIELD.

When you all are able to project your sound on the field, then maye it will become a lil more entertaining...

:lol:

I am the most entertaining band in the SWAC. I am Superman and I am sleeping with wonderwoman.....and she's not an orchesis.:D

so when did GRAM grow into this powerhouse?? i have been covering bands for years and trust me they are not at the top of my list!!

SU JSU TSU are monsters this year!

BAMA STATE & AAMU look and sound dangerous! (ASK FAMU)

SU will tell you they have more fun playing VALLEY than they do playing that other Louisiana School!

UAPB is not the SAME UAPB of the past, ASK VALLEY!

someone from GRAM told me that ALCORN was sorry! (read that again, SOMONE FROM GRAM!!!)

PVAMU is my school and they know we don't air dirty laundry!!

Originally posted by SUtrp96
When you all are able to project your sound on the field, then maye it will become a lil more entertaining...

:lol:
I don't agree with that. What's wrong with the sound. They sound very good to me. There is no over blowing out of character this year!!!! Give me an example because I can't see what you're talking about.

Originally posted by Legend35
I don't agree with that. What's wrong with the sound. They sound very good to me. There is no over blowing out of character this year!!!! Give me an example because I can't see what you're talking about.

Try watching GSU on TV at halftime at the BC, you can't hear NOTHING... And I know it's not just the station because I was there in person to witness the lack of sound...

You don't have to over blow, but you must be able to PROJECT!!

Who's this guy ????

Originally posted by Bandmaniac
so when did GRAM grow into this powerhouse?? i have been covering bands for years and trust me they are not at the top of my list!!

SU will tell you they have more fun playing VALLEY than they do playing that other Louisiana School!

someone from GRAM told me that ALCORN was sorry! (read that again, SOMONE FROM GRAM!!!)

Are you another one of them SU sucker uppers???? That's your little opinion. Grambling will always be a power house. Why ????? It will take me too long to explain and even then,....I don't think your mind is that opened to comprehend!!!!!!!!!

Re: Who's this guy ????

Originally posted by Legend35
Are you another one of them SU sucker uppers???? That's your little opinion. Grambling will always be a power house. Why ????? It will take me too long to explain and even then,....I don't think your mind is that opened to comprehend!!!!!!!!!

Please explain!!!

Take away Wavey Dave and the Baby Tigers, and you'll still have an entertaining show!!!
JSU's sound alone is enough to hold ANYONE's attention!-- Just as Southern's drills and their energy ALONE is enough to hold someone's attention.
Be real!

Try watching GSU on TV at halftime at the BC, you can't hear NOTHING... And I know it's not just the station because I was there in person to witness the lack of sound...

Oh,......
Well I don't want to talk about last year. I thought you was talking about this year.

Re: Re: Who's this guy ????

Please explain!!!
LOL,.... I'm too tired right now but,...when I get my thoughts together, I will go into more detail on this matter.

Then why do you over blow or blast then...???

Originally posted by Bandmaniac

When did PV become one??

Back