• Stephanie Sanders

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Dowell Taylor

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically, he IS a graduate of Jackson State...

:argue2:

Technically he is, but in the context of the conversation of head band director i think people definitely focus more on where you did undergrad, in particular if you did it at another HBCU. You know how that goes. The national search will yield some good names. We'll just have to see how it all plays out.

Sidenote: He's (Murray) doing a great job so far though. :lecture:

Technically he is, but in the context of the conversation of head band director i think people definitely focus more on where you did undergrad, in particular if you did it at another HBCU. You know how that goes. The national search will yield some good names. We'll just have to see how it all plays out.

I passed by the yard last Saturday and they were really picking up their feet and marching.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Good to hear. Dude seems cooler than a fan when I met him a couple of years ago when yall came to BR. Another great C'Way product leading the Boom again.:D

BLAH@C-WAY!:mad:

Don't be like that NT. :lol: Next time you see Dowell Taylor tell him his fellow C'way alum that went to SU said what's up.

:topic:
Hey I heard DJ Jones got an all-star JSU contingent(L.T., Seals, Roberts) over there at C'way trying to revive the Football program to what we were back in my day.

BTW,
Is MC (the new school C'way ~snicker~) going to challenge the defending State Basketball Champs or are yall just a football school.:D

I guess need to head over to that MC haters thread huh?:lol:

Don't be like that NT. :lol: Next time you see Dowell Taylor tell him his fellow C'way alum that went to SU said what's up.

:topic:
Hey I heard DJ Jones got an all-star JSU contingent(L.T., Seals, Roberts) over there at C'way trying to revive the Football program to what we were back in my day.

BTW,
Is MC (the new school C'way ~snicker~) going to challenge the defending State Basketball Champs or are yall just a football school.:D

I guess need to head over to that MC haters thread huh?:lol:

tisk@C-Way!!!!:) Been there, done that @ state championships. The Chargers are has beens that just so happppeeened to slip up on a state championship in hoops!

I passed by the yard last Saturday and they were really picking up their feet and marching.

That's the boom I want to see! Being that I marched for Grambling it makes me feel good to see another band doing those things that make a band "exceptional." Becasue it sheds light on the versitility of blacks as a whole and allows others to have a more diverse approach to music styles. Also it really tests you as a 'band whole' in which it will either force you to come with it or get laughed at:scared:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back