White House Releases Obama's Birth Certificate

Obama is a political idiot. He deserves to be a one term president.

cosign-1.jpg

safe_image.php

This will be the crazy birthers' next angle....

No... wait... The "Hawaii isn't REALLY a State" angle will be next...followed by the "Alien" angle. They are crazy and will never be satisfied. Honestly, I'm kinda disappointed that Obama even yielded to these loonies' wishes. But then again, that's nothing new. He tends to go out of his way to try to appease everybody...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Obama is a political idiot. He deserves to be a one term president.

And which political idiot should/deserves to replace him? From what I've seen, none of them too bright. However, the GOP seems to add a "hellaton" of lunacy to their idiocracy. Is that why they continue to come up with crackhead claims like this? What BS will they come up with next? I can't wait to see! As the Presidential Elections come around, the GOP will try more desperate tactics to get him out of the running...lol. This promises to be entertaining. If a Dem can't knock Obama off the horse, I will more than likely vote for him again. :D

^PVSAXX, you need to look at the inner workings here. Obama is said to have applied for a "foreign aid" scholarship to attend college. By virtue of that claim, he would be caught in a political snafu if those claims are true, i.e. why did you apply for that type of aid when you were a U.S. citizen? But by proving he's a citizen, that means he made a fraudulent claim for financial aid. The real target was not his birth certificate all along, but his college records which have been sealed. The purpose behind all this is to question his (in their opinion) questionable integrity. Crackhead claims? I don't think so, that didn't stop the left with all their claims when Bush was in office.

Think about it.

^PVSAXX, you need to look at the inner workings here. Obama is said to have applied for a "foreign aid" scholarship to attend college. By virtue of that claim, he would be caught in a political snafu if those claims are true, i.e. why did you apply for that type of aid when you were a U.S. citizen? But by proving he's a citizen, that means he made a fraudulent claim for financial aid. The real target was not his birth certificate all along, but his college records which have been sealed. The purpose behind all this is to question his (in their opinion) questionable integrity. Crackhead claims? I don't think so, that didn't stop the left with all their claims when Bush was in office.

Think about it.

People can SAY anything. As far is this goes, folks who are against Obama will SAY anything to distract the man from doing the job he was hired/elected to do. If there was any REAL merit to these claims, Obama would have never got into Office, much less be allowed to run for it. But if it makes his opponents feel any better to SAY whatever they want, then he should let them talk. They've damaged their own credibility enough, as far as I'm concerned.

^PVSAXX, you need to look at the inner workings here. Obama is said to have applied for a "foreign aid" scholarship to attend college.

Nupe...f*ck is wrong with you? You not on this crap too are you?

Mak, if you read my SIG, then you will notice that God has pointed out a raiser of taxes in the end times. This is the only time the word taxes is mentioned throughout the entire bible which means this is a significant one time event that will come to pass. We don't know how the tax raiser will be removed from office, but the bible states that he will be destroyed, and the way I interpret this verse is that the raiser of taxes will not complete a full term in office, or this could mean that he will be destroyed at the voting booth. The tax raiser not completing a full term could happen during his first or second term as president, but we do not know how he will be removed. However, the bible makes it very clear that he will not be assassinated or killed in war, so it will be very interesting to see how the tax raiser is removed from office. The birthers could also have something to do with the removal, and you can never rule out death from an illness or natural causes. I said all of that to say that God is in control, and He is not a liar. Somebody is not going to complete a full term or be re-elected, and it will be a man that is trying to raise taxes and oppress his people. All we have to do is sit back and watch the show. If Obama is re-elected for a second term, then my educated guess is that he will not finish a full term. This is my educated guess from studying the bible.

We shall see how this unfold in the future.

Is it true that all this birther talk was first initiated by the democrats?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20110422/pl_politico/53563

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me. I believe that some of Obama's biggest "haters" (for lack of a better word) are affiliated with the same Party he is in. They probably hate that he is running this country MORE than the GOP does. It wouldn't surprise me one bit. I can only imagine what folks are saying about the Black Man running the country when they get behind closed doors. If I could only be a fly on that wall...lol

Good....Now Trump and the Tea Party can just shet up! It was proven during the '08 elections and they knew it but...well...you get it!

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me. I believe that some of Obama's biggest "haters" (for lack of a better word) are affiliated with the same Party he is in. They probably hate that he is running this country MORE than the GOP does. It wouldn't surprise me one bit. I can only imagine what folks are saying about the Black Man running the country when they get behind closed doors. If I could only be a fly on that wall...lol

If some members of the democratic and republican parties, Tea Party and other groups have/had a disdain for President Obama, how did he win the election then? Well, he's president now with more pressing issues to deal with.

Dude, there is no comparison. Colin Powell came up on the Republican. He was Ronald Reagan's security advisor, and chairman of the Joint chief of staff under Bush H. years. Plus, he was Bush's Sec of State. You cannot question him on whoever he decides to support. He supported Obama over McCain......that was his choice to make. Trump has not been loyal in any political circle other than his own interests....just look at his political campaign donations. Trump is a RINO plain and simple. There is no comparing the two. Colin Powell is no RINO!

Maka, would you agree with this? If Trump is a "Rino" and he's false flaggin, then he's making your party look bad? I mean, I know the true, die-hard Republicans probably isnt paying him any attention, but what about the Republicans that are sittin on the fence? The ones that are pretty upset with the party views and was just looking for something better? You think Trump may sway those people to follow him?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Let's just be honest with ourselves the price of gas will not go down. Ask yourselves has it ever gone down? Hell No!!! My folks talk about when gas went up to .25 a gallon the country was outraged and talked about stop driving. The reality is until we get serious about alternative energy and invest in it as well make it assessable to citizens at an affordable price. Which won't happen because the major oil companies already own the patents to much of these alternative methods. When I graduated from Alcorn I interned with GTI and we were working on a Clean coal reforming process that was funded by Shell. Folks can say what ever they will it doesn't matter who is in the White House the cost of energy in this country will continue to increase until citizens take it upon themselves to cut back on consumption.

Let's just be honest with ourselves the price of gas will not go down. Ask yourselves has it ever gone down? Hell No!!! My folks talk about when gas went up to .25 a gallon the country was outraged and talked about stop driving. The reality is until we get serious about alternative energy and invest in it as well make it assessable to citizens at an affordable price. Which won't happen because the major oil companies already own the patents to much of these alternative methods. When I graduated from Alcorn I interned with GTI and we were working on a Clean coal reforming process that was funded by Shell. Folks can say what ever they will it doesn't matter who is in the White House the cost of energy in this country will continue to increase until citizens take it upon themselves to cut back on consumption.
It's the "people" accepting the shaft over and over why we are in the state we are in now.

That's how this country I mean government condition the minds of people..."They'll get used to it".

Nupe...f*ck is wrong with you? You not on this crap too are you?

Did you even comprehend what I was saying? What part of "Obama is said" and "the purpose behind all this is to question his (in their opinion) questionable integrity" do you not get?

Maka, would you agree with this? If Trump is a "Rino" and he's false flaggin, then he's making your party look bad? I mean, I know the true, die-hard Republicans probably isnt paying him any attention, but what about the Republicans that are sittin on the fence? The ones that are pretty upset with the party views and was just looking for something better? You think Trump may sway those people to follow him?

Based on freedom of speech that idiot can get on t.v. and claim whatever party he wants to, but if a cat has kittens in the dryer that don't make them socks. If you notice, no serious Reps even touched the birther issue. Trump kinda reminds me of that drunk uncle at your HS football game. Everbody wants fans to cheer for your team, but nobody wants their drunk uncle cheering loud in the stands. That's what trump is.

Meh.

I seriously doubt Donald Trump is really interested in either party's political leanings, opinions or feelings. He's going to make money regardless.

Trump is a self-serving businessman who is taking advantage of free publicity for himself and thus his hotels. Period.

He's just inserting himself into the public discourse and what better way to do that at this time than attack the President? And he's succeeded at getting a lot of people to talk about Donald Trump.

Last edited:
Well one thing I remember about Trump.. I remember a while back when his Limo caught a flat and some pulled on the side to help fix the flat. Trump asked for dude's mortage information and paid it off.

It's the speculators driving the price up. It goes to the heart of our capitalistic system. Same old song with a couple new verses. There's nothing the President can do but nationalize the petroleum industry. How many of you would support that action?

Back