White House Releases Obama's Birth Certificate

One of the reasons for the spike in gas prices is because fo the unrest in the Middle East. Americans don't want us to put troops on the ground to go and handle this. We're already stretched pretty thin being that we're already in 2 wars. The current unrest in the Middle East is not of our making like the Iraq war was that caused the gas prices to spike up during the Bush administration.

Now as far as why we give money to these other countries all the time, I agree with you. We got enough problems here that we need to take care of. Take care of home first. We're borrowing money from some countries (namely China) to give it to other countries. I'm not saying don't help out other countries at all, but we do way too much of it.

Good post!

Let me also add there are plenty of HBCUs that could use the billions of dollars that we "give" to our enemies in foreign countries. It makes no sense for me to take my hard earned money and give it to "TopDog" when my own family members could use the money as well. It makes no dayum sense. Where is the common sense in our government? I say that we should stop giving money to all foreign countries until we have taken care of our own citizens. You can't help your neighbor if you are in the hole as well. Reduced the dayum taxes to 10% across the board so that our companies will return home and provide jobs to our citizens.

I do not want to get off subject, but do you know what I like about God. He is fair. It does not matter what you earn as a human being. All that God demands is that everyone tithe a tenth of what they earn after all of their bills are paid at the end of the month. God never looked at the rich and said, "you can tithe more because you are rich". Why can't human beings be fair and only mandate a 10% tax across the board? Abraham was rich, Lot was rich, Isaac was rich, his children were rich, king David was rich, but God never demanded that they should tithe more than a tenth because of the fact that they were rich. God was fair to all of His people and everyone had to tithe a fixed amount regardless of your financial status. After all of the bills were paid, and you had something left over at the end of the month, then a tenth of that belongs to God. We should do the same thing in America. There should be a set tax across the board for all citizens because that is fair to all.

Other countries are actually shaking their heads and laughing at the U. S. for this junk.

S/N The U.S. tries to be the Captain Sav A Hoe to to many countries it's time for us to get our house in order.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
ok, so let's see what they'll come up with now. I'm so sure this document is fake, has been forged/altered somehow. :rolleyes:

This should be the end of it. However, I doubt that it will be. Frankly, this issue should have been settled a long time ago, but some people like keeping up some mess and fuss.

I wonder what will be the next conspiracy theory the Republicans will come up with next. This was pure craziness. How can anyone think that a black man that wasn't born in this country would be allowed to be the POTUS? Seriously? I actually didn't want Obama to release it. There's comes a time when you have to say enough is enough and stop entertaining these crazy fools. Now that idiot Donald Trump is questioning Obama's education, saying Obama wasn't a good student, LOL!! Next thing, Trump will demand Obama's transcript. He ain't fooling nobody. He's an attention whore trying to stay relevant and trying to get a better deal for his TV show.

Trump had better not mention transcripts if he knows what is good for him. With what he has said about Obama already, I will not hold my breath.

Yes, Donald Trump is a republican.

Re: Obama's Birth Certificate

LMAO if you think these birthers are gonna be satisfied with that. They are already convinced that it's probably fabricated.

LOL even harder @ folks demanding that Trump release his Tax Returns...:lol:

Re: Obama's Birth Certificate

This thread has already been started in the Round Table Discussion Forum.

This should be the end of it. However, I doubt that it will be. Frankly, this issue should have been settled a long time ago, but some people like keeping up some mess and fuss.

Trump had better not mention transcripts if he knows what is good for him. With what he has said about Obama already, I will not hold my breath.

Yes, Donald Trump is a republican.

BS, Trump gave money to Harry Reed and Hillary Clinton's campaigns and he blasted Bush every chance he got!. He was also an Obama supporter till he jumped on the birther bandwagon. Donald Trump is a RINO....Republican In Name Only.

BS, Trump gave money to Harry Reed and Hillary Clinton's campaigns and he blasted Bush every chance he got!. He was also an Obama supporter till he jumped on the birther bandwagon. Donald Trump is a RINO....Republican In Name Only.

Maybe I'm missing something here. Is Colin Powell a RINO too? He did support the Obama campaign in 2008.

I don't think Colin Powell supported Obama policies... I think he supported him being the "first black" president.

Even though that's not my train of thought in supporting a president.. but I would be a fool to act like this wasn't a historic moment and was a big step for not only black people but this country in the right direction of equality.

I don't think Colin Powell supported Obama policies... I think he supported him being the "first black" president.

Even though that's not my train of thought in supporting a president.. but I would be a fool to act like this wasn't a historic moment and was a big step for not only black people but this country in the right direction of equality.

"Historic moment" is right!

Now how many more Black Presidents do you think this country will see? I have the strongest feeling that Obama will be the first and last Black POTUS ever...

This doesn't sound like he endorsed him because he's black.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/T_NMZv6Vfh8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I just got an e-mail saying the following:
Today is a sad day... with President Obama releasing his birth certificate today, I really thought that this would end the madness that is the Birthers. Alas, once again I have been proven wrong. They won't rest and this article proves why. It is reminiscent of days gone by where we as black people/freed slaves had to "show our papers" to even walk down the street. Never before has any US President had to prove that he was born here in the US. I'm just so disappointed and baffled as to why they can't move past this here in 2011. I just don't understand.

Then there was a link to www.thegrio.com (I can't open that website here at work) so the above may have come from an article on that website.

But...is it true that NEVER has a President in the past, after already being elected to the POTUS, had to prove he was born in the U.S.? I mean...I don't recall ever hearing of this issue once the white male, blue eyed individual has decided to run let alone after being elected President. But that doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm missing something here. Is Colin Powell a RINO too? He did support the Obama campaign in 2008.

Dude, there is no comparison. Colin Powell came up on the Republican. He was Ronald Reagan's security advisor, and chairman of the Joint chief of staff under Bush H. years. Plus, he was Bush's Sec of State. You cannot question him on whoever he decides to support. He supported Obama over McCain......that was his choice to make. Trump has not been loyal in any political circle other than his own interests....just look at his political campaign donations. Trump is a RINO plain and simple. There is no comparing the two. Colin Powell is no RINO!

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dude, there is no comparison. Colin Powell came up on the Republican. He was Ronald Reagan's security advisor, and chairman of the Joint chief of staff under Bush H. years. Plus, he was Bush's Sec of State. You cannot question him on whoever he decides to support. He supported Obama over McCain......that was his choice to make. Trump has not been loyal in any political circle other than his own interests....just look at his political campaign donations. Trump is a RINO plain and simple. There is no comparing the two. Colin Powell is no RINO!

Agreed about Powell. He is no RINO. McCain is often referred to as a RINO, which may be part of the reason Powell supported Obama over McCain. Trump changes based on what will get him the most attention.

I just got an e-mail saying the following:
Today is a sad day... with President Obama releasing his birth certificate today, I really thought that this would end the madness that is the Birthers. Alas, once again I have been proven wrong. They won't rest and this article proves why. It is reminiscent of days gone by where we as black people/freed slaves had to "show our papers" to even walk down the street. Never before has any US President had to prove that he was born here in the US. I'm just so disappointed and baffled as to why they can't move past this here in 2011. I just don't understand.

Then there was a link to www.thegrio.com (I can't open that website here at work) so the above may have come from an article on that website.

But...is it true that NEVER has a President in the past, after already being elected to the POTUS, had to prove he was born in the U.S.? I mean...I don't recall ever hearing of this issue once the white male, blue eyed individual has decided to run let alone after being elected President. But that doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

that bold part in bold is the pure unadulterated truth

I'm still trying to understand how we run buses, city cars and other vehicle on natural gas, but not the general public. Plus the commodities market helps drive up gas prices too, the democrats are buddies with wall street and repubs are buddies with big oil, we don't stand a chance

Politicians are loyal to whatever BASE they can appeal to. Who gives a rat's whether Trump is a Democrat/Rep/Indy/Tea Party - whatever - the game calls for him to play as a Republican right now. And just to be totally clear - persons cross party lines all of the time in making contributions to others. But whatever direction the winds are blowing AFTER major elections, when it is time to run against an incumbent from an opposite party - then that's the popular party (meaning you always have party jumpers AFTER elections - how many people ran/won as a democrat in 2010 but jumped to the republican party after the elections - Trump could not make this kind of noise whether he is going to be a candidate or not if he were talking about running for the Democratic presidential nomination because Obama is going to be the Democratic nominee and what kind of air time would he get if he were trying to challenge Obama for the Democratic nomination.

Personally, I think Trump will try an run as a spoiler much like Ros Perot did when Bush H. and Clinton were on the ticket. We will know pretty soon if he is serious or not. On May 16th NBC will announce the fall t.v. line-up; his show was picked up for the next season, and based on campaign laws he cannot be a candidate while his show is on the air.

Trump is an idiot loyal to himself. But he has been great for Obama. The Republicans should be happy the elections are not until next year because if the elections were held today Obama would walk in....and I still think he is going to win in re-election simply because those lining up to challenge him do not offer anything significant enough to win - at least right now at this point they don't....add to the fact that the Republicans across the country have misread the results of midterm elections and have overplayed a hand they thought they were dealt (people are pissed at the Paul Ryan proposed budget, the union bashing in various states - these were not the things they were elected for and people are mad) - they have begin to highlight the fact that they don't plan to work for compromise for the good of the country - they just want to continue to oppose Democrats/Obama at every turn - and that was not what pushed them into office during the mid-term elections - and right now they stand a good chance of not only NOT being able to take over the Senate but also losing a portion of the majority they have in the House.

The polls had McCain as a shoe in at one point, but what killed his chances was the "economy"! If Obama doesn't turn things around, that will be the main target of attacks. In two and a half years the deficit has been more than doubled, couple that with failed campaign promises; which included ending the wars, closing Gitmo, and stabilizing the economy. Sure he will have those die hard supporters, but the votes that pushed him over the top with McCain will be a hard row to tow if things don't get better.

Back