White House Releases Obama's Birth Certificate

ToPdOg

(CNN) – The White House released President Obama's original birth certificate Wednesday.
The surprise release follows recent and sustained remarks by businessman Donald Trump, among others, that raised doubts as to whether the president was born in the United States.

Obama's birth certificate [PDF]

White House spokesman Jay Carney is expected to speak more about the birth certificate Wednesday morning.

In an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper Monday, Trump repeated his doubts and said he had been told the certificate was "missing."
A new CNN investigation revealed earlier this week what most analysts have been saying since the "birther" controversy erupted during the 2008 presidential campaign: Obama was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961.

Read the rest

ok, so let's see what they'll come up with now. I'm so sure this document is fake, has been forged/altered somehow. :rolleyes:

ok, so let's see what they'll come up with now. I'm so sure this document is fake, has been forged/altered somehow. :rolleyes:

They are saying that already. :lol: Read the comments out on CNN, but nall these black repubs like Mako said it would change these folk view if he released it. See these folks ain't really prejudice. :lmao:

President Obama should have a released a picture of his naked black ass and told all them ignant bastids to kiss it!

This document has been available all along and many copies have been ordered from Hawaii. It hadn't stopped them from lying before. This won't stop them now.

I wonder what will be the next conspiracy theory the Republicans will come up with next. This was pure craziness. How can anyone think that a black man that wasn't born in this country would be allowed to be the POTUS? Seriously? I actually didn't want Obama to release it. There's comes a time when you have to say enough is enough and stop entertaining these crazy fools. Now that idiot Donald Trump is questioning Obama's education, saying Obama wasn't a good student, LOL!! Next thing, Trump will demand Obama's transcript. He ain't fooling nobody. He's an attention whore trying to stay relevant and trying to get a better deal for his TV show.

Good..hope folk can now start to focus on the real issues..

one "minor" one..

Why do we keep accepting the price of gas steadily rising and yet past and this present administration continue to give OUR money to foreign countries to drill for oil so that WE depend on them.. yet we don't drill on our own soil?

Lets forget about alternative solutions for a second because if this president was really conserned about alternatives we would not be giving these other countries OUR MONEY to produce OIL and have us buy it at a steadily rising cost.

:tup:

one "minor" one..

Why do we keep accepting the price of gas steadily rising and yet past and this present administration continue to give OUR money to foreign countries to drill for oil so that WE depend on them.. yet we don't drill on our own soil?

Lets forget about alternative solutions for a second because if this president was really conserned about alternatives we would not be giving these other countries OUR MONEY to produce OIL and have us buy it at a steadily rising cost.

How much money is given to the other countries?

How much money is given to the other countries?

A lot
The point is, we shouldn't be giving these countries NOTHING towards drilling for oil when we are BUYING from them and we are stopping our country from drilling when we have MORE than enough oil reserves here to support us and not have us paying out the azz for gas...

Some of you complain EVERY day at the pump.. come on here and start threads about how HIGH gas is... But yet this corrupt way of governing don't even bother folks

Last edited:

one "minor" one..

Real issues?

The real issues are hatred and bigotry and the fact that we have a Black man in the White House.

Those are the real issues to these people.

Seriously...I see that statement all the time and since you mentioned it I just wanted to know...how much? What percentage of the budget?

It is only about 10% or less of the budget, but folks who always say this don't know that. :lol: They just repeat what someone else told them. :lol:

one "minor" one..

One of the reasons for the spike in gas prices is because fo the unrest in the Middle East. Americans don't want us to put troops on the ground to go and handle this. We're already stretched pretty thin being that we're already in 2 wars. The current unrest in the Middle East is not of our making like the Iraq war was that caused the gas prices to spike up during the Bush administration.

Now as far as why we give money to these other countries all the time, I agree with you. We got enough problems here that we need to take care of. Take care of home first. We're borrowing money from some countries (namely China) to give it to other countries. I'm not saying don't help out other countries at all, but we do way too much of it.

One of the reasons for the spike in gas prices is because fo the unrest in the Middle East. Americans don't want us to put troops on the ground to go and handle this. We're already stretched pretty thin being that we're already in 2 wars. The current unrest in the Middle East is not of our making like the Iraq war was that caused the gas prices to spike up during the Bush administration.

Now as far as why we give money to these other countries all the time, I agree with you. We got enough problems here that we need to take care of. Take care of home first. We're borrowing money from some countries (namely China) to give it to other countries. I'm not saying don't help out other countries at all, but we do way too much of it.

well, we have never taken care of home first...if we did, America wouldn't have half the issues we have with OUR people now. We ALWAYS bail everyone else out, but can't stop hunger, homelessness, gas prices from going up and help keep folks working here in the U.S.

Whoop-de-do.
That thing has only been show to the public, investigated, and verified by the state of Hawaii for the last 3 years. These birther idiots will either keep overlooking it, act like TRUMP got something done that has been done already at least 5 times, or thier azzes will find another clownish conspiracy theory to run with about Obama.

My guess is they will run with the "He a MUSLIM working for MUSLIM Countries" conspiracy theory now. :lol:

Seriously...I see that statement all the time and since you mentioned it I just wanted to know...how much? What percentage of the budget?

The point is, we shouldn't be giving these countries NOTHING towards drilling for oil when we are BUYING from them and we are stopping our country from drilling when we have MORE than enough oil reserves here to support us and not have us paying out the azz for gas...

Some of you complain EVERY day at the pump.. come on here and start threads about how HIGH gas is... But yet this corrupt way of governing don't even bother folks

Whoop-de-do.
That thing has only been show to the public, investigated, and verified by the state of Hawaii for the last 3 years. These birther idiots will either keep overlooking it, act like TRUMP got something done that has been done already at least 5 times, or thier azzes will find another clownish conspiracy theory to run with about Obama.

My guess is they will run with the "He a MUSLIM working for MUSLIM Countries" conspiracy theory now. :lol:

hell, they still don't believe the birth certificate...they STILL saying they think he was born in his father's country, Africa. I don't know why folks can't see what's really going on here. It's amazing that we seem to get amnesia and wanna play SOS, stuck on stupid. :smh:

J, that does bother us and we've all talked about it time and time again here on TSPN. BUT, what does that have to do with where Obama was born and this dumb ass birth certificate issue?

I wonder what will be the next conspiracy theory the Republicans will come up with next. This was pure craziness. How can anyone think that a black man that wasn't born in this country would be allowed to be the POTUS? Seriously? I actually didn't want Obama to release it. There's comes a time when you have to say enough is enough and stop entertaining these crazy fools. Now that idiot Donald Trump is questioning Obama's education, saying Obama wasn't a good student, LOL!! Next thing, Trump will demand Obama's transcript. He ain't fooling nobody. He's an attention whore trying to stay relevant and trying to get a better deal for his TV show.

Dude, quit blaming this on the Republicans. Donald Trump is not a damn Republican! He gave money to Harry Reed and Hillary Clinton and was an Obama supporter over McCain during the election. He is a Rino pure and simple. Notice how the overwhelming vast majority of the repubs wanted nothing to do with the birther stuff?

I'm not convinced that America has enough oil to sustain us for a substantial period of time. What happens when we run low on supply and actually need oil from other countries? I'm quite sure the price would be much higher then. Keeping our oil reserved is actually a good idea. Let's use all of their oil up first.

What we really should be doing is developing alternative energy sources and the infrastructure to supply them to our citizens.. We need to reduce our dependence on oil altogether.

Obama gave 2 billion dollars to Brazil for offshore drilling.

Loaned $2 billion to Brazil from the Export-Import Bank led by a board that had 3 republicans and 2 democrats the time of approval. The loan is to purchase U.S.-built equipment for use in the Brazilian oilfields.

Back