Whic slaw band will rise this upcoming football season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

valleybone

I think us, Mississippi Valley will come up this year.We really wern't all that bad this year but i know were getting better every day.

I WILL HAVE TO SAY GRAMBLING, I SAW THEM ON SATURDAY AND THEY LOOKED PRETTY GOOD I HOPE THEY JUST KEEPING WORKING HARD LIKE THEY ARE DOING NOW.

Originally posted by Choppas
i really hope thingschange for SOD, the program is crashing the shockmarket during the great depression, but i faith

I want Alcorn to get back where they used to be. They have the potential and history to get back to the Old Sounds of Dynomite. Valley on the other hand, will just be Valley. I expect Grambling to be a little better....

GRAMBLING IS NOT SLAW IN MY BOOK SLAW TO ME IS IF YOU DON'T HAVE NOTHING GOING FOR YOU. THE DANCING WHILE PLAYING THAT GSU DOES KEEPS THEM FROM GOING INTO THE SLAW CATEGORY, AND THE ENERGY THAT THEY PRESENT ON THE FIELD. THIS YEAR THEY WILL BE A MUCH IMPROVED BAND, NOT SAYING THEY WILL JUST STOMP OVER EVERYONE BUT THEY WILL BE BETTER.

Yea, yall slaw.

I just say the tape from the battle of the bands in the dome last year.

It was the end of the year when you should have all songs down to the note. Everything on point. No mistakes and no problems. You guys sounded so bad. You sounded like they had just gotten the music the night before. I couldn't beleive what I was hearing.

With the small amount of love that I have for the "U", they was killing yall.

Yall got killed (kilt)! Your performance that night alone makes the slaw good and cold.

Not to mention, every time you step on the field the first thing you do is dance. Get some new moves and a new routine.

And then you can get out of the refrigerator.

Originally posted by kkpsi10
Yea, yall slaw.

It was the end of the year when you should have all songs down to the note. Everything on point. No mistakes and no problems. You guys sounded so bad. You sounded like they had just gotten the music the night before. I couldn't beleive what I was hearing.

With the small amount of love that I have for the "U", they was killing yall.

Yall got killed (kilt)! Your performance that night alone makes the slaw good and cold.

Not to mention, every time you step on the field the first thing you do is dance. Get some new moves and a new routine.

And then you can get out of the refrigerator.

There is the bottom line!

Truth hurts huh :)

Originally posted by SUTuba96
You Guys aRe poo, always been poo and aint gone be nuttin but poo.

All of you player haters will be eating those words real soon!!!!! Even then ,...That will not be enough. One by one!!!
Now,... enough of talking to ignorance!!!!

I NOTICE THE A CERTAIN SCHOOL IS ALWAYS TRYING TO ALWAYS MAP OUT GSU NOT SAYING NAY NAMES, LIKE I SAID DON'T GIVE A FUDGE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT GSU, THEY ARE STILL HERE AND THIS YEAR WILL BE BETTER THAN A LONG WHILE AND THAT'S A FACT. AND THIS STATEMENT RIGHT HERE Not to mention, every time you step on the field the first thing you do is dance. Get some new moves and a new routine THAT'S A DAMN LIE, AND PLEASE DON'T GET ON HERE TALKING ABOUT NEW MOVES UNTIL YOU GET A NEW DRILL.

I am sorry but if you have really seen SU you will know that there are several different drill that we do. But if you look at a bayou calssic tape from the past 5 or 6 years all it seemd that spamblimg does is come out of the end zone twirl in circles for 8 measures and then come into concert formation just to shake their country booties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back