What's on black Twitter about Fort Valley?

Yes. LMAO!!! That cutie in the front facing them is spectacularly gorgeous.

They must be the DPs lol makes me wonder what they did to get in lmao. They never said how many took part in this..it's all still vague to me.

the executive asst minus all that makeup look like she could play on the O line for 1A high school jv team..she probably pimped them girls out of resentment

Last edited:
I didn't know we already had posted about this. I mean if you're gonna sell your body, do it to build up your money, get a new house, new car, lavish trips, pay debt .... not to get into a sorority that will continually cost you throughout your life. These heauxs are so stupid.

the executive asst minus all that makeup look like she could play on the O line for 1A high school jv team..she probably pimped them girls out of resentment

She probably was the shit back in the day and had a baby or just let herself go.

Man that's the funniest saying to me...."She let herself go."

I didn't know we already had posted about this. I mean if you're gonna sell your body, do it to build up your money, get a new house, new car, lavish trips, pay debt .... not to get into a sorority that will continually cost you throughout your life. These heauxs are so stupid.

Exactly. It's not that serious. But, I just see more to life. I could, understand; if they got a new car or place. But, a membership into a sorority. COME ON, MAN!

Well.....LOL....
  • Ernest Harvey, 47, of Fort Valley an assistant principal in charge of discipline at Huntington Middle School in Houston County.
  • Kenneth Howard, 56, of Fort Valley, the city manager of Hinesville.
  • Ryan Jenkins, 35, of Fort Valley.
  • Charles Jones, 57, of Fort Valley, a former attorney for Fort Valley State.
  • Devontae Little, 26, of Warner Robins.
  • Arthur James Nance Jr., 46, of Cordele, the vice chairman of the Crisp County Board of Commissioners and a local pastor and mortician.

Back