What's on black Twitter about Fort Valley?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It sounds like to me that this was an older Black female pimping and prostituting younger Black females in order for them to raise monies to join a sorority (AKA). I guess car washes and bake sales weren't cutting it. My question is, how much of a kickback was the secretary getting??? I'm sure feminist organizations should be outraged about this. Also, will the AKA's National Organization revoke membership of those females who have participated in such fundraising endeavors in order to become an AKA?

Nothing new. I knew this young Black female I helped moved to the DC area (PG County) right after she graduated from UNC Greensboro. Once we got her stuff to her apartment, there was this older Black female already there being bossy and giving orders. The older female had spent a lot of money helping the younger female move. I knew then that something just didn't seem right. Later on I found out that the two females had fallen out with each other. I'm sure the older female expected some type of special favor from the younger female as repayment.

Last edited:
This would have been the perfect thread for BH123 to comment on, since he was always pushing hard for this as an attractive means for a SWAC school to travel to DC to play Howard.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man do yall know how many dudes freak some of them older women on campus for money to pledge. LOL.....mannnnnnnn I know a few at a certain SWAC school are getting their freak on with the college guys.

Look these girls are grown and if they want to open their legs for money to be a part of a sorority then they should. This will not be the last time they open their legs. Some are going to do it because they want that free meal that was nice and want that meal even more. They just not saying they are prostitutes.

This is why I say prostitution should not be illegal. A woman should be able to sell some puddin if she wants to and man should be able to sell some spoon if he wants to. Who is it hurting?

Seriously....who is the victim if two adult people decide that the man should give the $200 instead of taking her out to dinner, having conversation, and trying to have game to get the sex.

Do yall realize how easy life would be if folks could legally sell puddin. Imagine if prostitution was taxable like barbers.

See I know the real reason why it's not legal...chicks with ugly feet and not nice on the eyes and guys with little wankers who don't know how to lick the puddin will not get much business.

I blame CeeDog and Chocolate Topaz for this.

@CEE DOG @chocalate_topaz

Oh yea I blame Herb also...he grew that beard out in order not to lick puddin. @Herbert77060

Man do yall know how many dudes freak some of them older women on campus for money to pledge. LOL.....mannnnnnnn I know a few at a certain SWAC school are getting their freak on with the college guys.

Look these girls are grown and if they want to open their legs for money to be a part of a sorority then they should. This will not be the last time they open their legs. Some are going to do it because they want that free meal that was nice and want that meal even more. They just not saying they are prostitutes.

This is why I say prostitution should not be illegal. A woman should be able to sell some puddin if she wants to and man should be able to sell some spoon if he wants to. Who is it hurting?

Seriously....who is the victim if two adult people decide that the man should give the $200 instead of taking her out to dinner, having conversation, and trying to have game to get the sex.

Do yall realize how easy life would be if folks could legally sell puddin. Imagine if prostitution was taxable like barbers.

See I know the real reason why it's not legal...chicks with ugly feet and not nice on the eyes and guys with little wankers who don't know how to lick the puddin will not get much business.

Oh yea I blame Herb also...he grew that beard out in order not to lick puddin. @Herbert77060
It worked! Been wearing a beard since senior year in high school............LOL

I guess nothing is wrong with it if the girls were doing this by themselves, but when you have a Heidi Fleiss type madam in the President's office, then you have a SERIOUS LEGAL problem that could possibly harm the school.

This is so crazy, I was just talking to a frat last night and he was saying how hard it is to raise money pledging undergrad. Gone are the days where us Lampados could sing under the girls dorm windows and they would drop us money, wash cars or we could do our fish or barbecue link sales in the dorm. I'm not surprised it has come to this, things have really changed. While they punishing people maybe they can help them be more creative in fundraising.

Lol Cash transactions only

Not if you had to pay Madam FVSU/The President's Secretary first. I'm sure she kept good records on all of her customers and which hoe each customer preferred.

Last edited:
Back