What's on black Twitter about Fort Valley?

Well, a sister gave me $500 to pledge so I can't judge these sisters. We were about the same age though. Crazy times.

And I'm sure you didn't have some middle person to make the arrangements. I'm bet you hit that ugly thang on your own or as Da Bruhz would say, "took one for the team." LOL!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The funny part is ninety nine point nine percent of the chicks in these organizations have sold that puddin.....

I tell you one thing Cee-Dog....I wonder how some of the dudes who in love with these chicks feel right about now.

LOL...funny shit....I told my wife if rich 90 year old man wanna tap to put her in the will she goin have to take one for the team. LMAO!!!!

After all that hard work of laying on their backs, some past and present chapter members could quite possibly get kick clean out of the sorority. If that happens, some people will definitely be heart broken.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
She's pretty.

That's just a face shot.

Here's her singing a Christmas carol this past Christmas at Fort Valley State University. I bet she had a list of female elves giving out Christmas pudding during Christmas. Like I previously stated, there are more female pimps now then there are male pimps and they are pimping young bright college girls these days. They know young college females don't have the money to do everything they desire to do in college. And by her being in the president's office, she was probably the first person those girls saw when they were seeking financial help.

25507856_10155327240518380_7399422339915908615_n.jpg

That's just a face shot.

Here's her singing a Christmas carol this past Christmas at Fort Valley State University. I bet she had a list of female elves giving out Christmas pudding during Christmas. Like I previously stated, there are more female pimps now then there are male pimps and they are pimping young bright college girls these days. They know young college females don't have the money to do everything they desire to do in college. And by her being in the president's office, she was probably the first person those girls saw when they were seeking financial help.

What her feet look like?

I know I'm late in responding. For some reason, I just don't feel some kinda way about this situation. I mean, as it has been said, nothing is new. Social media only exposes what has gone on under the sun since...the bible days (shrugging shoulders)...

Nevertheless...someone will have good movie or even book to write about...

It is what it is to me...!!!

Last edited:
That's just a face shot.

Meh...

I would still smash... Just more cushion for the pushin...

Back