we might have a surprise for everyone come august..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is it me....

Originally posted by zack
..or just about everyone from SU has a "jocking JSU" or "riding JSU long dong (can i say that)" picture in there signature.

SU dont play music. SU play notes loud.
P.A. even said something like that.

ness

True...

....true P.A. didnt say those exact words. If my memory serve me he said, and I quote....
"..dont try to sound like that school in louisana. They play loud, we play music.."
- P.A. to the freshman class of 98'
On many occasions P.A. address SU inability to play music.
Who is the Head Director of Bands at JSU...
Dr. Lewis Liddell
Who is the Chairman of the Music Department at JSU...
Dr. Jimmie James
Both are alumnus of JSU (JSC)
So you see even though JSU have had some great <b>Assistant</b> and <b>Associate</b> Directors of Bands from SU, JSU still running things. JSU true favor never left.

p.s. What have SU done for you lately?

What have JSU done, you ask, check
<a href="http://www.jsums.edu/announce/boomnaacp.htm">this</a> out.

Re: True...

....true P.A. didnt say those exact words. If my memory serve me he said, and I quote....
"..dont try to sound like that school in louisana. They play loud, we play music.."
Dr. Lewis Liddell
Dr. Jimmie James
So you see even though JSU have had some great <b>Assistant</b> and <b>Associate</b> Directors of Bands from SU, JSU still running things. JSU true favor never left.

That's B.S. Again I say stay off the crack.:rolleyes:

Re: True...

Dr. Lewis Liddell
Dr. Jimmie James

Boy you gonna graduate STUPID!!!!

To be honest...

No, not at JSU. With your degree, I bet I have a better job than you. You have a degree and only making $10 a hour. You are a manager at a McDonalds rest stop.
Now what else....

Re: To be honest...

No, not at JSU. With your degree, I bet I have a better job than you. You have a degree and only making $10 a hour. You are a manager at a McDonalds rest stop.
Now what else....

He must not know u Jared:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: It is better to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.:rolleyes:

1.Morehouse College
2.Spelman College
3.Florida A&M University
4.Hampton University
5.Howard University
6.Xavier University (LA)
7.Clark Atlanta University
8.North Carolina A&T State University
9.Tuskegee University
10.Fisk University
11.Johnson C Smith University
12.Morgan State University
13.Tennessee State University
14.Bethune-Cookman College
15.Southern University and A & M College
16.Dillard University
17.North Carolina Central University
18.University of Maryland Eastern Shore
19.Lincoln University (PA)
20.Alabama A&M University
21.Norfolk State University
22.Bennett College (NC)
23.Winston-Salem State University
24.Delaware State University
25.Texas Southern

SOURCE-BLACK ENTERPRIZE MAGAZINE, AND DAY STAR EDUCATIONAL REASEARCH.

Where's JSU Zack????
:confused:

Re: To be honest...

Now what else....

I work for Mc.Donald's....:confused: when this happened?

$10 dollars an hour....WTF!!!!!!! You can't be talking about me... Can't be you dumb FUK!!!!!!

Good question, where is JSU on that list.......Hmmmmmmmm

Come on now Zack, why you on here talking all that head? I haven't seen a real JSU band since yall played TnSU in '96 and that wasnt all that hot. Besides If P.A. actually thought our band couldn't play music why did he work as an assistant over here twice. He did his job, which was to make yall THINK that yall were better than us. Besides if yall actually thought SU was garbage then why does just about every band member in other bands have tapes of SU? Once you realize how dumb you making yourself look then you will fade into sunset just like JSU did after 1990. LOL!!!!

BTW jared graduated with a degree in Engineering, I seriously doubt that he's working at McDonald's. After you read this I want you to think about this quote "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink; You can lead a fool to knowledge, but you can't make him think". Now I 've given you nothing but facts, if you still typing all this nonsense after reading this then..
YOU STUPID!!!!!!!!

Great...

Great...
You trying to impress me with an opinion poll (list).
Great...
You calling a poll (list) facts.
Great...
SU made a list today. MSVS makes a list tomorrow. Pointless.
Great...
SU ganging up like they did to those girls at PV.
Great...
You graduated.
Great...
You dont make $10 an hour, but $10.50 okay there you go.

I'm stated factural information. You stated opinionated BS.
The name calling can cease.
"Lets get back to the music. I anit with all thang"
-Jay-Z
How you gon tell me what PA said, when 300 MF heard the same thang.
How you gon tell me what PA <b>meant</b>? You PA mini-me now huh?
Smoking crack? STUPID? The pipe?....
Oh I get it. Thats all you know, since thats all that you are around in the SU band. Well not all of SU band are crackheads. That one guy dude not.

What now?

Re: Great...

Great...
You trying to impress me with an opinion poll (list).
Great...
You calling a poll (list) facts.
Great...
SU made a list today. MSVS makes a list tomorrow. Pointless.
Great...
SU ganging up like they did to those girls at PV.
Great...
You graduated.
Great...
You dont make $10 an hour, but $10.50 okay there you go.

I'm stated factoral information. You stated opinionated BS.
The name calling can cease.
"Lets get back to the music. I am with all thang"
-Jay-Z
How you gon tell me what PA said, when 300 MF heard the same thang.
How you gon tell me what PA <b>meant</b>? You PA mini-me now huh?
Smoking crack? STUPID? The pipe?....
Oh I get it. Thats all you know, since thats all that you are around in the SU band. Well not all of SU band are crackheads. That one guy dude not.

What now?

WTF? Is that English?:confused: Go proof read that shat dawg.:rolleyes:

WTF...

You read it again... Do you need some help? Here you go dawg. <a href="http://www.hookedonphonics.com">Help</a>

Originally posted by Legend35
Are yall finally gettin rid of that tucker ware???

:rolleyes: and what pray tell is tucker ware? LOL @ saving us the laughs at the classic. I wonder what artist they gonna bring this year?:( Or what section will TRY to be one of our sections. This past classic it was the trumpets, and that was a tragedy. I wonder who's next at bat.:lmao:

Originally posted by fiddler02
:rolleyes: and what pray tell is tucker ware? LOL @ saving us the laughs at the classic. I wonder what artist they gonna bring this year?:( Or what section will TRY to be one of our sections. This past classic it was the trumpets, and that was a tragedy. I wonder who's next at bat.:lmao:
lol,...ok,....like you don't have those Rap Artist yourself? When I say tucker ware, I'm refering to those out of character, out of control tubas you call White Horses!!!

Originally posted by Legend35
lol,...ok,....like you don't have those Rap Artist yourself? When I say tucker ware, I'm refering to those out of character, out of control tubas you call White Horses!!!

the ONLY time we used an artist was in 2g, the rest of the performers were band members or people that the staff wanted to sing with us......(open up my heart from 2g to be exact, and then there was this lady that performed a couple of tunes in ?92? bayou botb)

lol @ out of character.......gsu's tubas are out of character over there because they are the only section worth listening to.:lmao: :rolleyes:

the ONLY time we used an artist was in 2g, the rest of the performers were band members or people that the staff wanted to sing with us......(open up my heart from 2g to be exact, and then there was this lady that performed a couple of tunes in ?92? bayou botb)

lol @ out of character.......gsu's tubas are out of character over there because they are the only section worth listening to.:lmao: :rolleyes:

TRUE

:lmao:
....now, thats funny.

:smh: @ Ladies, We bite. That trumpet section was a mess.

Originally posted by PsychoJag
2g like fiddler said.:rolleyes:

He didn't name any names, that's why I asked. It ain't that serious. I don't keep up with that artist bs. A BOTB should be just that, a battle of the BANDS!!! No outside folk PERIOD!!! If you ain't got someone in the BAND who can sing the song, do without. That artist crap don't work.

You don't see the football teams using cheerleaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back