we might have a surprise for everyone come august..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

i dont care what you mad about to tell you the truth............. i could care less....................so go cry to somebody else:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

this post sat alone for about 2 weeks..... nobody paid it any attention, then these pine bluff guys.....of all the guys in the world.....pine bluff guys get on here talkin shat!!!! man ya'll are no real competition....so if youre not from jstate.....or somebody else who can close to matching us.... please hold your tongue!!!:argue: :argue:
just be true to yourself...........

Originally posted by C-Murder
this post sat alone for about 2 weeks..... nobody paid it any attention, then these pine bluff guys.....of all the guys in the world.....pine bluff guys get on here talkin shat!!!! man ya'll are no real competition....so if youre not from jstate.....or somebody else who can close to matching us.... please hold your tongue!!!:argue: :argue:
just be true to yourself...........

Dude cry please I'm just on here to have fun and talk shat. As far as Competition there aren't really competative bands any more not since 99 on down Not SOUTHERN UAPB JACKSON anybody all we do is talk about is whos louder So don't sit up there and crown Southern like you'll just king shat.

Originally posted by burger
Dude cry please I'm just on here to have fun and talk shat. As far as Competition there aren't really competative bands any more not since 99 on down Not SOUTHERN UAPB JACKSON anybody all we do is talk about is whos louder So don't sit up there and crown Southern like you'll just king shat.

LOL!!!! We are. Besides that I can't ever remember sitting across the field from PB and saying "They bringing that heat" or Damn that song sounds good". So why are you on this thread? I just come in to check on whats being said every now and then but for a ninja from PB , whose band didn't make a come up until this year, to be talking ish is ridiculous. Aother thing when you say they haven't any compettive bands since '99 thats a lie. They may not have as many as they did in '99 but the fire is still there.

Thats funny UAPB wasn't about shat before 2000. So i guess you agree PB ain't about shat either if think that there are not any really "competative" bands. Just an observation....:D

Originally posted by S.U. T-BONE 99
LOL!!!! We are. Besides that I can't ever remember sitting across the field from PB and saying "They bringing that heat" or Damn that song sounds good". So why are you on this thread? I just come in to check on whats being said every now and then but for a ninja from PB , whose band didn't make a come up until this year, to be talking ish is ridiculous. Aother thing when you say they haven't any compettive bands since '99 thats a lie. They may not have as many as they did in '99 but the fire is still there.

u spell Another wrong (Aother)

Well

Originally posted by solophone96
Thats funny UAPB wasn't about shat before 2000. So i guess you agree PB ain't about shat either if think that there are not any really "competative" bands. Just an observation....:D

UAPB is an ok band thats needs alot of work just like others. The Competative bands that I am talking about are bands like Southern, Jackson and Tennesse State for the late 80's and early 90's. Those are the bands that inspired me to get in the band. But times have changed and the definition of competative has changed. But everyone has there own way of saying whos competative and whos not.

Re: Well

The Competative bands that I am talking about are bands like Southern, Jackson and Tennesse State for the late 80's and early 90's. Those are the bands that inspired me to get in the band. But times have changed and the definition of competative has changed. But everyone has there own way of saying whos competative and whos not.

:nod:

:smh:
U know, I don't understand people for the most part ya dig, some people say that PB, has a nice sound then turn around and bite their tongues, some people take compliments well, and some don't, My guy Burger is correct that the competitiveness in every band program has some what escalated, but to down a band that you already gave props to is sort of contradictory. Just like if I was to say that S.U plays 20% sharp at all times then turn around and say they sound good, would be contradictory, right? Me on the other hand, always gave props where they are due, and to me UAPB's band program improved in 99, and there have been many of posts saying that dayum UAPB waxed such in such, UAPB outplayed JSU, UAPB, silenced SU's Crowd (2001, when the Bluff blew Fierce and echoed the stadium) but did we receive accolades for that? NO!!!!, did they talk bad to Southern after the game? NO!!!!! but yet everyone hates one of the most improved band in the Swac. And remember, I'm one of the creators of the usage of "THATS NESS" and basically, what I think Southern surprise is this year is either, they gettin a lil muff in the band (more females or woodwinds), increasing numbers, (which I doubt cause most of there drills are writtin for 128-132 people) or they will be playing in Tune,(thank God, and bout time). I'm not downin you guys cause your points always seem to get across, but why down us, you act as if we're Valley, Grambling, or Alcorn for that matter.
U gotta keep ya head up in order to hold ish down, and point was provin over at M4

"Word Of Wisdom From A Non-Fraturnal Person"
D.G."U Know My" Steez

Originally posted by solophone96

This is sad, when you have nothing else to say resort to "they wasnt good before 2000 smack" or "PB just started to get good a few years ago" Yall can save that mess, because it is 2003. We are better than most programs in the Swac and that is not gonna stop anytime soon. I dont care what happened back in the days, because I dont look to the past just to down somebody. 2003 is the present, this is a new century can since then we have had good seasons year in and year out. Our heads are blownup, because we know our faults, but if everybody else can get on here and talk smack, I feel that we have the right to do so.....

Sometimes I really don't understand some people's logic. It's cool to smack PV about travel (which has since been discredited), but don't want people to dig up your old bones. Some of you cats trip me out. Wanna use ol' dusty arse smack to try to get in somebody else's shat, but want people to forget about your pass and focus on the present.

Originally posted by s phi s
Sometimes I really don't understand some people's logic. It's cool to smack PV about travel (which has since been discredited), but don't want people to dig up your old bones. Some of you cats trip me out. Wanna use ol' dusty arse smack to try to get in somebody else's shat, but want people to forget about your pass and focus on the present.

It seems this goes both ways.

When you go from ish to sugar, it's easier to "down" other bands that are now in the position you once were not too long ago.

On the flip side, when you go from sugar to ish, it's easier to make everyone remember the "good ole days".

Originally posted by DonGiovonni
:smh:
U know, I don't understand people for the most part ya dig, some people say that PB, has a nice sound then turn around and bite their tongues, some people take compliments well, and some don't, My guy Burger is correct that the competitiveness in every band program has some what escalated, but to down a band that you already gave props to is sort of contradictory. Just like if I was to say that S.U plays 20% sharp at all times then turn around and say they sound good, would be contradictory, right? Me on the other hand, always gave props where they are due, and to me UAPB's band program improved in 99, and there have been many of posts saying that dayum UAPB waxed such in such, UAPB outplayed JSU, UAPB, silenced SU's Crowd (2001, when the Bluff blew Fierce and echoed the stadium) but did we receive accolades for that? NO!!!!, did they talk bad to Southern after the game? NO!!!!! but yet everyone hates one of the most improved band in the Swac. And remember, I'm one of the creators of the usage of "THATS NESS" and basically, what I think Southern surprise is this year is either, they gettin a lil muff in the band (more females or woodwinds), increasing numbers, (which I doubt cause most of there drills are writtin for 128-132 people) or they will be playing in Tune,(thank God, and bout time). I'm not downin you guys cause your points always seem to get across, but why down us, you act as if we're Valley, Grambling, or Alcorn for that matter.
U gotta keep ya head up in order to hold ish down, and point was provin over at M4

"Word Of Wisdom From A Non-Fraturnal Person"
D.G."U Know My" Steez

First off the P.V. people were talking about ya'll not us. :rolleyes: 2nd ya'll didn't silence shat in mumford (they hear the most powerful band on a weekly basis they were not impressed), 3rd u talk all that shat about us not being in tune but I can post clips of FAMU, JSU, UAPB, and some other bands playing out of tune, and 4th Doc has drills for 128, 160, 192, and 220 and I heard the number goes higher. So that proves u don't know shat!!! In the 80's SU wasn't marching no less than 160 on the field.:rolleyes: Ur getting so bent out of shape because of what a few cats said or whatever. Chill out bruh it's not that serious.

Originally posted by PsychoJag
First off the P.V. people were talking about ya'll not us. :rolleyes: 2nd ya'll didn't silence shat in mumford (they hear the most powerful band on a weekly basis they were not impressed), 3rd u talk all that shat about us not being in tune but I can post clips of FAMU, JSU, UAPB, and some other bands playing out of tune, and 4th Doc has drills for 128, 160, 192, and 220 and I heard the number goes higher. So that proves u don't know shat!!! In the 80's SU wasn't marching no less than 160 on the field.:rolleyes: Ur getting so bent out of shape because of what a few cats said or whatever. Chill out bruh it's not that serious.

I honor that, and I knew yall wasn't talkin bout us, I was stickin to the topic which I see is hard to do here, Plus Who Gives A Flying Good Nut on a Beach full of Naked Beautiful Woman what P.V think. I was just stickin to the topic Psycho, I know it aint serious,

TRUMPET..............IT SOOTHES THE SOUL
D.G."U KNOW MY" Steez

My fellow Southernites please do not say anything else to these idiots. They will just cry to their moma's when they feel that power slapping them in the face. You will feel them Jag's comin:bawling:

Originally posted by SUTuba96
My fellow Southernites please do not say anything else to these idiots. They will just cry to their moma's when they feel that power slapping them in the face. You will feel them Jag's comin:bawling:

NESS Overload

Originally posted by SUTuba96
Are yall finally gettin rid of that tucker ware???

Originally posted by Legend35
Are yall finally gettin rid of that tucker ware???

Are ya'll finally not gonna show up at the BOTB's or the Classic to save us from the laughs.:rolleyes:

Is it me....

..or just about everyone from SU has a "jocking JSU" or "riding JSU long dong (can i say that)" picture in there signature.

SU dont play music. SU play notes loud.
P.A. even said something like that.

Re: Is it me....

Originally posted by zack
..or just about everyone from SU has a "jocking JSU" or "riding JSU long dong (can i say that)" picture in there signature.

SU dont play music. SU play notes loud.
P.A. even said something like that.

I seriously doubt Paul Adams said something like that. Not his style. That man bleeds gold and blue. So does Pop Duplessis. Now in saying that. They did their jobs like they were supposed to. They wanted to wax SU anytime they got a chance, but don't think for one moment they didn't have no love or respect for the "S". Remember Paul Adams taught most of former SU assistants and the current ones SU has now. So guess who's style they learned back then.

To Thineself Be True.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back