we might have a surprise for everyone come august..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

C-Murder

John Fattis Jr.
all my fellow band members and crab and line brothers know what i'm talkin' bout...... the rest will have to wait and see *evil laugh*:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: *evil grin* :swink: :swink: :swink: :swink: and holla back!!!!!:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Holy bejeebus batman!!!southern may have something up their sleeve !!!!!!

Speaking for JSU Sonic Boom 1979-1983, we have never been and will never will be jealous. As a follower of the Sonic Boom since my brother was in the Boom in 1969 and a groove tube during my stint, I can say without hesitation that we own the SWAC...you better ask somebody

Tau Beta Sigma
Spring 1981
Verto

Originally posted by vertojsu
Speaking for JSU Sonic Boom 1979-1983, we have never been and will never will be jealous. As a follower of the Sonic Boom since my brother was in the Boom in 1969 and a groove tube during my stint, I can say without hesitation that we own the SWAC...you better ask somebody

Tau Beta Sigma
Spring 1981
Verto

:idea: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by vertojsu

Tau Beta Sigma
Spring 1981
Verto

Please we have had JSU's number since day 1 if ya'll were running anything ya'll wouldn't have to look to SU everytime ya'll need a director. SU made JSU's band. One name Paul Adams:rolleyes:

AND DOWN!!!!!! :cool:

where you be gettin these pictures from dawg??????
lmao:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by C-Murder
all my fellow band members and crab and line brothers know what i'm talkin' bout...... the rest will have to wait and see *evil laugh*:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: *evil grin* :swink: :swink: :swink: :swink: and holla back!!!!!:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Holy bejeebus batman!!!southern may have something up their sleeve !!!!!!

Just like they say they do every year.

Re: Re: we might have a surprise for everyone come august..........

Originally posted by Trumpet Player.
You'll be playing in tune this year ?:confused:

I know I would be surprised..

and u are...........?:rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: we might have a surprise for everyone come august..........

A musician. Ever met one ?

Yeah right I'll clean yo azz out now that's a challenge and what?!:rolleyes: Why don't u tickle us all and tell us what school u come from.

free ***** thread, the way it is lookin everybody is going to have more numbers next year. or what you might actually do a new drill. bet that will shock the he!! out of everyone.:lmao:

dirjacko5sig-with%20slogan.jpg

lol:lmao: PJ, you are wrong !:lmao:

Originally posted by PsychoJag
Please we have had JSU's number since day 1 if ya'll were running anything ya'll wouldn't have to look to SU everytime ya'll need a director. SU made JSU's band. One name Paul Adams:rolleyes:

AND DOWN!!!!!! :cool:

Ness......

Man you still amaze me with some of the crazy arse schit you say......:rolleyes:

Hey Frat,

If ya'll do good luck, will be looking forward to it in Oct.

Originally posted by royboy
free ***** thread, the way it is lookin everybody is going to have more numbers next year. or what you might actually do a new drill. bet that will shock the he!! out of everyone.:lmao:

Just as must as if ya'll do a new drill besides an old recycled modified SU drill .....:rolleyes:

The pot calling the kettle black eh? It would amaze me if JSU would go back to their original style and stop trying to be like us.:rolleyes:

who is this trumpet player?????? lil dude we see youre probably dumb.... look at your name.......how simple is that?? trumpet player you probably in junior high r something!!!!!!you probably go to havenview or some shat!!!! geat real geranimals eatin arse!!!!

hole up..... this dude said we do the same drills .......whassup with yall when i was at one of your games in november.... yall did the same show yall did against us in september!!!!!!! get real dawg...... and learn how to play ya horn and stop puffon your jaws.... that dont make you louder...............

if you are refering to my avator dont worry that problem was corrected a long time a go, but you should look first with in your own "orginization" (thinking to myself a waste of time, when they puff out their jaws more than anyone else, play on the side of their lips, which dont make you sound any better.

yea it probably was the same drill you saw, not same show; but before that year you cant say we have done that drill before because they were created in 01 and 02.

Originally posted by C-Murder
who is this trumpet player?????? lil dude we see you're probably dumb.... look at your name.......how simple is that?? trumpet player you're probably in junior high or something!!!!!!you probably go to havenview or some shat!!!! get real geranimals eating arse!!!! [/B]

I march for the Lame City High School Marching Slaw.

And you probably shouldn't be calling someone dumb, unless you want me to really embarrass you.

if you are refering to my avator dont worry that problem was corrected a long time a go, but you should look first with in your own "orginization" (thinking to myself a waste of time, when they puff out their jaws more than anyone else, play on the side of their lips, which dont make you sound any better.

yea it probably was the same drill you saw, not same show; but before that year you cant say we have done that drill before because they were created in 01 and 02.

Ness. Ya'll do the same shat!!! Everyone knows that. :rolleyes:

I march for the Lame City High School Marching Slaw.

And you probably shouldn't be calling someone dumb, unless you want me to really embarrass you.

quit dodging the question, bruh. We cool peeps around here, just state who you march for.:cool: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back