We lost our first string Tailback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle Cat

Would I be lying if I told you that JSU has loss a combine total of 59 football games to the state of Louisiana (SU and GSU)?

Dr. J

would I be lying if I told you that the last time that Grambling beat Southern, George Bush Sr. was our President!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You aint got to lie to kick it...

Tarnaka Counslor was named newcomer of the week. According to the official stats released Monday by Valley, Counslor had 188 yards rushing instead of 216, the figure originally given to the media after the game.

Mysteriously adding 30 yards to boost your rushing stats is smalltime.

Re: You aint got to lie to kick it...

Originally posted by bornthrilla

Mysteriously adding 30 yards to boost your rushing stats is smalltime.

First there's film exchange mixups, now overinflated stats. SMH!

Typical "Lying Kings."

Y'all are sadder than I thought. Counselor's numbers were provided by Valley. Valley amended his stats.

:redhot:

Riiiight......JSU's coaching staff doesn't keep games stats. There's no way they could have known the actual rushing totals. *snicker*

I keep telling yall, Hughes forgot to check his pants pockets before throwing them in the wash. The man really needs and assistant wash room attendant that double load (work - not clothes) gonna kill him.

Conversation between Hughes and AD during interview:

AD: Robert, we don't really want to go outside the organization. We have decided to reward you for your loyalty.

Hughes: I shonuff preciate it Cap'n. My whyff tole me to axe yall how much imma be makin coaching football.

AD: Well Robert things are kinda tight, the man has gone up on the ACTIVITY fee so we gotta cut back where we can and pull double duty in some areas.

Hughes: Yassa, I's understand! I just thank yawse for gibbin me the chance to wek for all dese yeaush! But I's gotta tell my whyff sumthin, boss.

AD: Well Robert, when she asks how much you will be making just tell her I said it's gonna be a good deal...just say that I said you would be really cleaning up.

Riiiight......JSU's coaching staff doesn't keep games stats. There's no way they could have known the actual rushing totals. *snicker*

thrilla,

The stats we posted were reported in the newspaper. The newspaper got the numbers from Valley. We never said that JSU provided those stats. No matter, that HICK can't do what Counselor can. Live with it.

Hey JST,

Mo Smith, a 1999 graduate of Tailback U, had 188 yards and two touchdowns against Arizona yesterday. On one play he caught a short swing pass and then jetted all the way down the sidline, leaving the Cardinal DBs in the dust. This doesn't suprise me because he did the same exact thing to FAMU two years ago. Next week he will probably start in place of Jamal Anderson. By the end of the season, the job will belong to him.

BTW: How did your boy Destry Wright do? Is he still in Pittsburgh?

thrilla,

JSU is Wide Receiver U., son. We put WRs in the league. Corey Bradford found the endzone. Don't know what Jimmy Smith did, but we all know he's a great one. Wait til "Cat" Morris get healthy.

If you can only discuss one player in the league you need to sitcho azz down somewhere. Flash in the pans don't count.

LMAO!

Hes trying to compare one solid day against Lowly 'zona to the tradition and history and excellence that is JSU.

Hey Thrilla, pop Quiz... What HBCU and 1-aa school currently has the most players on NFL rosters?

Who cares?

I made the statement last week that A&T was Tailback U and JST wanted to play dumb. Now that I show him some proof he wants to change the subject to other skill positions. Sorry, but you can't have it both ways.

The truth remains that A&T is currently the number one running back factory in America. If you can start on our team then you are basically guaranteed an NFL contract.

BTW: Could you please inform us as to what Counselor did this week? Did he rush for those 212 mystery yards again?

I thought so.

thrilla

Get yo ass our of here with these stupid ass statments maaan. You have people over here that actually know something about football. This aint the MEAC page maaaan. We dont put up with this stupid crap. Mo Smith had a good day against the dayum cardinals. My grandmomma can get 75 yards on the Cardinals. Her lazy ass just wont let go of that walker long enough.

So chill please. Nobody knows your school, nobody respects your school and you are no football factory. There might be a factory around there where they make footballs, but AT&T is no football factory.

Will somebody please come get his irritating ass? Sheeeesh

Rattler Mac, Sosa, Cholly

Please help

Amd BTW

We dont care

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Counselor is waaaay better than Hicks....but we dont feature Counselor cause Kent is waaaaay better than Counselor. Man I want to see the look on your face when you realize that Hicks is getting shut down.

smh

This is going to be soooo sweet

WTF are you smokin?!?!?!?

Hicks had more yards in the first half against the #5 rushing defense than your no-name back (what is it, Counselor?) had in the past 5 games combined.

yall must be smokin good down there...

I get so sick of you weak MEAC folks that keep throwing these silly stats up. I thought you learnt your lesson about this earlier this year (Morgan State). BCC doesnt play anybody worth a damn so their run defense should look good. If I played Morris Brown, SC State, Morgan St, and Delaware State, hell I would have the #1 run defense in the country.

Man yall are sad. Get out of here with this weak crap. Bring Lil Mo's ass on to the ATL.. We will see how he runs on some real LBs and some real DLs. Not that D3 crap he has been marching on.

This is going to be so sweet.

#5 rush defense.,.....silly rabbit

Maurice Smith, Atlanta Falcons, 2001

You heard it here first. He is on pace to finish with just shy of 1000 for the season (959), and may have had 500 already if he had started the first 2 games.

BCC doesnt play anybody worth a damn so their run defense should look good.

GR, please enlighten us as to what great rushing attacks JSu has faced this year? No, make that the last two years. Has JSU ever faced an opposing running back who's really worth a d@mn? I doubt it. But hey, I appauld you for at least slowing down the creme puff RBs you do play in this conference. That must really make you feel good.

BTW: Hicks probably has more total yards rushing than the SWAC's top three running backs combined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back