We lost our first string Tailback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one question.

When was the last Jsu beat SU and Grams back-to-back in J-town?

Post the answer over ------------>there.

If it's been more than a decade, don't bother to post.

Lois Lane won't be sitting back there in her heels when we send our D1 level talent defensive line(s) to knock his azz off. Please tell him not to scramble...THE FIRMwill be waiting to "book" his azz.

As for Brad Hill, we like that size. It gives him an advantage against db's and strong safeties. Hell, I doubt if he has been toughed by anyone's Dline all year. Metevia, James, Thomas, etc has been blocking mofo's to death. Ask Portland State (it's okay, I know they're white folk but you don't have to be sked) if our offensive line didn't kick their azz ALL NITE LONG

I'm sure you've checked out our second string tailback. Man, Shanklin is sooooooo cold. Tell me he was shaking mofo's so hard Saturday, that the PSU ground crew had to go retrieve a hash mark that got shook with the defenders.

Yall know your azz is in trouble...Man, I can't wait for the first of two azz whippings yall gonna get put on yall by GREATNESS...THE BEST FOOTBALL TEAM IN D1AA

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hey,

Let me play this game.

Alcorn?
0-9?
And you scrapped by Portland who scored 29 points on you?

I can assure you that Portland State doesnt have Robert Kent as a QB and TC Taylor as his RB. Not only are we going to win, but we are going to beat Gram by 3 TDs.

The SU game should be better, but look for the same results

Shanklin is all yall have...he is tight, but beyond Shaklin, Gram doenst have anything to work with on offense.

We already know what JSU is going to do to your defense.

Aye on the real Tarnaka is a good running back, he is deadly and he had power, oh and he is my cousin. But I told them that he was no match for Johnson and McKissic, he laughed and said "I will be ready, just make sure they are"

Yall are sleeping on him....

First tactic,

avoid the question.....

It must be more than a decade, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when.....

Maybe it has never happened.

And Oh yeah

I was much more impressed with Howard than Grambling. They have much better LBs, and Defensive linemen. Anybody has better defensive backs than Grambling.

They are also better on offense than Grambling. Just letting you know from an objective persepctive.

Dr J

Who cares about your loaded question? We are going to kick both of your asses in Jackson this year, thats whats important.
And why are you over here in somebody elses bitness.

:confused:

Keep believin' that J-State is Da Bomb. Your heart is gonna hurt again this year after the month of October is over. Brad Hill will prove that. Hymes, Shanklin, and Levi will add a lil salt to the wound. The defense will pound Kent. Storrey, TC, Travis and the rest of the Lynch St. Crew will be a non-factor. Hope that y'all didn't sign Hughes to 4-more years!!!!!!

JST, I thought you were a much more knowledgable poster than that.

Our last two starting runningbacks before Hicks were on NFL rosters. Mo Smith is the top backup for Jamal Anderson in Atlanta. Are any JSU runnin backs still in the league?

BTW: How many shoes did Destry Wright shine last month?

Originally posted by Dr. J
I got one question.

When was the last Jsu beat SU and Grams back-to-back in J-town?

Post the answer over ------------>there.

If it's been more than a decade, don't bother to post.
To answer your question. 1995 was the last time we beat them ck to back,but don't try use blurry wording to paint a false picture. 1995 was the last time we beat SU and GSU back to back in Jackson, but, we weren't even talkin about SU. So let the record show that we beat Grambling in 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 and 99, regardless to the game sight. LOL. So the right question would be .....

When was the last time Grambling beat Jackson St. in Jackson.

Post the answer over----------------------->there.
I think it was the 80's right......RIGHT.
LOL

Get it right Chumps. GSU ain't.

LOL@ that question. As if Gram has been coming to Jackson doing something. LOL.
Bring more than 100 fans this time.

Noise Talka

You must be mistaken. MikeBig said that Grambling packs the house. What are YOU talking about man?

I keep on Falling.......

Look at all this propoganda....now you lames want us to believe that beating Howard was a quality win too!!!

ha ha ha ha....no no BWWAHHHAAAA!!! LOL like Pison!!!

Now Howard has great defensive players......yeah right.

Man you people will do anything to try and fool each other into thinking you have a good team.......and yeah PSU scored 29 points on us...........what did Valley score on you?

My, how the mighty have fallen........:(

Alicia Keyes....send help!

And why the hell is bone over here in grown folks bitness anyway?

Originally posted by Get Ready
And Oh yeah

I was much more impressed with Howard than Grambling. They have much better LBs, and Defensive linemen. Anybody has better defensive backs than Grambling.

They are also better on offense than Grambling. Just letting you know from an objective persepctive.

I have not seen the Icon play this year, but I know Gram's team like the back of my hand. However, I went to Howard/Hampton game. Hampton ran the ball on Howard pretty good. As far as Howard's offense, they looked much like 0-9. When you mentioned that you were impressed with Howard a few weeks back, and after I saw them play, I have a good idea what Buffalo has this year. No defense and plenty of Hughes.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Sup

This is me being honest

Man for man, Howard is better than you.

They have two pretty good linemen, you have one, #74. Tracey White is the best LB in BCF. Robert Taylor cant touch him. Your defensive backs are a joke, I know this and you know this. If 0-9 had any talent on offense, that would have been a better game cause they had their chances. The score was 21-7 with 0-9 driving, but they have the stupidest coach in the world, so he messed that up.....I think that is when he did the double reverse option to the QB.

There QB is better than yours, thats easy. And their WRs are better than yours. Those are facts...you have seen your boys on paper, I have seen them on the field. YOu might have a better running back, but we got out on them so fast that they abandoned the running game.

JSU THAT WEAK RB YOU HAVE WILL NOT GAIN 50YDS ON GRAM DLINE.74 IS THE ONLY GOOD ONE .PLEASE YOU MUST BE CRAZY.THE WHOLE LINE IS ENTERCHAGEABLE.YOU WILL SEE SOON.IF HOWARD QB IS SO GOOD WHY DID THEY HAVE THAT SAD SEASON LAST SEASON.HYMES IS GOING TO BE ALL SWAC 1ST TEAM.GRAM O-LINE WILL BLOW YOUR WEAK D-LINE OFF THE BALL ALL NIGHT LONG.YOUR GOBBAGE DBS BEST GET READY' TO GET BURNED.ALL THIS NONSENCE.JSU WILL GET THEIR ARSES HANDED TO THEM IN THEIR OWN RENTED STADIUM.I CAN'T WAIT.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I love this dude. Dug would kick Hymes to the curve today for Kent...with one are tied behind his back, and one leg in a bear trap, and one eye spayed with mace, with a toothache, and a serious case of crabs.

Dont be foolish

9.jpg

Is this guy is

Good, or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back