UNLV will host Jackson State and its marching band to kick off football season

It's for potential folk that would like to attend and/or watch the game and don't know the start time being that people where saying its suppose to be during the day when the game was first announced. You coulda just ignored it and kept it moving boss lol.
Mr smart azz my point was it should have been put under this thread from the get go. The thread you created that is now N/A was unnecessary and I assume some others thought so as well and that's why your thread was closed and moved here. There was already a thread created about JSU and unlv which was this one. That's all I was saying.

Mr smart azz my point was it should have been put under this thread from the get go. The thread you created that is now N/A was unnecessary and I assume some others thought so as well and that's why your thread was closed and moved here. There was already a thread created about JSU and unlv which was this one. That's all I was saying.

Wow! You didn't mince words. Wake me when JaySBlue responds, I will be over here------------->
sbed_sick_100-100.gif

Believe it or now, Las Vegas convention and bureau is hosting a pep rally for the boom and unlv band and also a social mix for both bands.

Jackson State gonna send some admissions/recruitment folks and do on-the-spot admissions with local high school students? That would be cool.

Jackson State gonna send some admissions/recruitment folks and do on-the-spot admissions with local high school students? That would be cool.
I actually heard that they are haveing a small recruiting fair. It's suppose to be similar to the one they did in atl round the first of the year just not as big.

Back