Ukraine War

Well, I guess it kind of goes back to what Haile Selassie said back in 1936 in his appeal to the League of Nations when Ethiopia was being overran by Italy: "It is us today, it will be you tomorrow" I don't think militarily there is much the US can do, but there are other ways to fight this.

Putin used illegal 'vaccum bomb' during Russian strikes in Ukraine, ambassador claims
:nono2:

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/othe...rikes-in-ukraine-ambassador-claims/ar-AAUr7sL

Vladimir Putin has used a deadly vacuum bomb as part of Russia's invasion of Ukraine, an ambassador has claimed.

The Ukrainian ambassador to the US Oksana Markarova said on Monday the Kremlin had used the devastating bomb - which is banned by the Geneva convention - during air strikes.

"They used the vacuum bomb today, which is actually prohibited by the Geneva convention," Markarova said after briefing members of the U.S. Congress.

"The devastation that Russia is trying to inflict on Ukraine is large."

Western officials feared Moscow would begin using such weapons - dubbed the 'father of all bombs' - if their assault on the former fellow Soviet country faltered.

The high-power thermobaric weapons vaporise bodies and crush internal organs, the Mirror UK reports.

All Ukraine have to do is just come home, and join Mother Russia. It's no need to take this situation any further.

All Ukraine have to do is just come home, and join Mother Russia. It's no need to take this situation any further.
Well, that maybe true, but you know as well as I do, that it is not always a good thing when all "family members" live in the same "home". Ukraine could become a "poison pill" for the Russians. When they overrun the Ukraine, which seems to be the case, are they gonna have the money to rebuild it?

{kind of off topic} I just saw on CNN that Germany has seized Russian oligarch Alisher Usmanov's $600 million yacht. $600 million dollars for a yacht?? I know that yacht are expensive, I get that. France just seized Russian oligarch Igor Sechin's yacht, but his yacht was a mere $120 million. But $600 million dollars?? Guide Lee!!! 🤣

The most expensive one is just under 5 BILLION. It costs millions a year just to maintain them. They always have a full staff and crew.. like 24/7. I watch a lot of those how ships are built shows on youtube and some of these things aren't much cheaper than cruise liners.

Well, that maybe true, but you know as well as I do, that it is not always a good thing when all "family members" live in the same "home". Ukraine could become a "poison pill" for the Russians. When they overrun the Ukraine, which seems to be the case, are they gonna have the money to rebuild it?

It's not so much of taking over the country with Russia. The issue with the Ukrainians is that they have been playing sides of the fields. You can't take a bailout, and be in bed with my enemies.

I said this same thing to a couple of coworkers. why would you bomb a place you want to take over or control. Now you have to rebuild everything.
And with the ruble being down 30% or more, even if Russia does get Ukraine, it will take years to rebuild that place.

Russia is a shit hole country. Most Russians are still living in what we would consider the projects. It doesn't have the money to even rebuild itself. Thats why Iaugh when I see white trash trump supporters in their "I rather be Russian than a democrat" shirts. Those snowflakes wouldn't last a week in Russia.

Russia is a shit hole country. Most Russians are still living in what we would consider the projects. It doesn't have the money to even rebuild itself. Thats why Iaugh when I see white trash trump supporters in their "I rather be Russian than a democrat" shirts. Those snowflakes wouldn't last a week in Russia.

I have heard about those shirts. A friend of mine sent me a picture of one a few days ago. Those shirts are not telling me anything about Democrats, but it is telling me a lot about whoever is wearing one. Do these people not realize that the Russians, who they would rather be than a Democrat, has all kind of weapons of mass destruction pointed at the U.S.? Once those weapons are launched and hit their targets they are not gonna make a distinction between a Democrat or a Republican, a liberal or a conservative, black or white, trailer park or inner city?

We should have killed Putin when we had the chance. In Bosnia Putin flew there and the US had acquired some Russian ground to air middles. The CIA was trying to push the President to make the call. It would have been viewed as the Russians killing their own.

Back