Ukraine War

I'm trying to figure out who are these Republican party members who don't like Trump

I’ll take that back

Some of the smarter, traditional Republicans are trying to push Trump out but Maga has a cult following.

Let's stop the bull. This is a Representative Democracy. "One person, one vote"; the majority rules. The people speak when representatives are chosen. So if the representative is a Scholar or a madman, they are in power because they have the support of the majority.

Doesn't look like they're trying to get rid of Trump to me ...
Which is scary because they have a good chance of winning in 2022 and 2024. GOP has been killing dems in the messaging game but maybe this Ukraine stuff will help Biden.

Which is scary because they have a good chance of winning in 2022 and 2024. GOP has been killing dems in the messaging game but maybe this Ukraine stuff will help Biden.
The Democratic party has the worst messaging committee ever. The Republican party has it easy. They have always just pushed Doom and gloom since Jimmy Carter I'm modern history. The problem is folks always fall for it then we end up digging out of it with a terrible economy. Every Republican president in modern times since Ronald Reagan has crashed the economy. Trickle down economics just doesn't work. Some how folks still believe it will. Capitalism is not meant to pull you up by your boots method. It just will not work.

The Democratic party has the worst messaging committee ever. The Republican party has it easy. They have always just pushed Doom and gloom since Jimmy Carter I'm modern history. The problem is folks always fall for it then we end up digging out of it with a terrible economy. Every Republican president in modern times since Ronald Reagan has crashed the economy. Trickle down economics just doesn't work. Some how folks still believe it will. Capitalism is not meant to pull you up by your boots method. It just will not work.
Crazy thing is that as a business owner, Trump actually was good for business. He had the banks basically giving money out. He was just so terrible everywhere else except on China. Mentally, that man is not fit to be President.

Before these other jump down my throat, no Biden is not the best POTUS and he was not my first choice but he was the only man who could beat Trump.

Crazy thing is that as a business owner, Trump actually was good for business. He had the banks basically giving money out. He was just so terrible everywhere else except on China. Mentally, that man is not fit to be President.

Before these other jump down my throat, no Biden is not the best POTUS and he was not my first choice but he was the only man who could beat Trump.
I agree. See if you look at the history of that the Republicans always hand money out to the business owner and especially big business owner, but it never flows to the common man. That's the trickle part down that never makes it way to the average man or woman. Business men and most high income earners like us don't spend money. We put it in IRA, mutual fund, stock market or investment stuff. The average American doesn't even have $100 in the bank nor do the have a 401k. Let alone a IRA or mutual fund. I did real good under Trump, but the average folks didn't. Hell I even did good under Bush Jr. Yet most folks lost everything under him.

I agree. See if you look at the history of that the Republicans always hand money out to the business owner and especially big business owner, but it never flows to the common man. That's the trickle part down that never makes it way to the average man or woman. Business men and most high income earners like us don't spend money. We put it in IRA, mutual fund, stock market or investment stuff. The average American doesn't even have $100 in the bank nor do the have a 401k. Let alone a IRA or mutual fund. I did real good under Trump, but the average folks didn't. Hell I even did good under Bush Jr. Yet most folks lost everything under him.
And then when crime goes up, people be shocked.

The Democrats are doing what they always do, not enough. His main running point was getting rid of student loan debt and he's dragging his feet. Was supposed to deschedule weed, nothin. I get the situation with Sinema and the fuck boy from West Virginia but black voters ain't gonna care about that when it comes time to vote. I'm already hearing folks complaining that he hasn't done what they voted for him for. Which, realistically for the most of us, it was voting Trump out and getting those student loans gone. Got one, getting stiffed on the other. That'll cause a lot of people to sit at home with a "whats's the point" mindset and they will win in 24. And boy if they do, revenge tour ain't even gonna be the beginning. Minimum before elections they need to figure out a way to get voters rights passed, forgive that student loan debt and deschedule weed. Do that, he wins. Don't do that, could get dicey.

Republican leaders are cowards, except for Liz Chaney. They're to afraid to confront Trump. I will not vote for a single republican! They're for Putin fans and would like to eliminate democracy in the U.S. Any that is the MAJOR issue for upcoming elections. Nothing else really matters!

Republican leaders are cowards, except for Liz Chaney. They're to afraid to confront Trump. I will not vote for a single republican! They're for Putin fans and would like to eliminate democracy in the U.S. Any that is the MAJOR issue for upcoming elections. Nothing else really matters!

Both sides have cowards my brutha.

Any Democratic could have beaten Trump in the last election.

How Russia's War With Ukraine Will Impact the Auto Industry​

The Russian incursion into Ukraine this week has thrown European and global markets into a frenzy, as automakers work to determine how big an impact the war, and any economic sanctions against aggressor Russia, will have on supply lines, production, and workforces who could now be in direct danger. Europe's home automakers will be hit the hardest, as supply lines from Ukraine and Russia freeze up while bombs get dropped. However, Hyundai and Kia's massive manufacturing presence in Russia now presents a huge headache for the Korean group, as well.

Multiple global automakers have reportedly halted shipments of local dealer orders to Russian partners, effective February 24, the date of the Russian invasion, according to letters apparently sent from the automakers and viewed by the Russian-language business paper Vedomosti. Russian dealers for Audi and Chevrolet reportedly received notices, and Vedomosti claims VW and Skoda are prepping notices of their own. Porsche and Land Rover's Tata Group had also halted shipments starting the date of the Russian invasion. If this is all true, and it likely is, it's unclear exactly what conditions forced the shut down—but it probably isn't going to be easy getting your car through Russian customs right now.

The report says Audi will inform its partners on its plans to resume shipments down the road. Any inventory from automakers that's already passed through Russian customs will still be delivered. The quick move to halt shipments to Russia on the part of most automakers is likely precautionary and temporary, and more to do with establishing new logistics options adapted to an environment now at war, and in the environment of new global sanctions against Russia. Companies obviously face public pressure to not appear too cozy with a current aggressor, so the shipment freeze is likely an indefinite delay until everybody calms down.

This is major!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/how-the-world-punished-russia-for-invading-ukraine-192732724.html

Switzerland

One of the latest and most notable reactions to the invasion is that Switzerland has chosen a side. On Monday, the famously neutral country said it would adopt European Union sanctions against Moscow and freeze Russian assets located in the country’s banks. In addition, the government adopted sanctions specifically against Putin, Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin and Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.

“In view of Russia’s continuing military intervention in Ukraine, the Federal Council took the decision on February 28 to adopt the packages of sanctions imposed by the EU on February 23 and 25,” the government said in a statement.
Modify message

Ukraine credits Turkish drones with eviscerating Russian tanks and armor in their first use in a major conflict​

• Turkish-made Bayraktar drones have taken a prominent role in Ukraine's war effort.
  • Commanders shared several video showing the TB2 model hitting Russian convoys.
  • The footage was a needed morale boost as Russia continues its campaign.
As Russia pounded Ukraine in the opening days of its invasion, the defenders credited a new piece of equipment with helping them fight back — the Bayraktar TB2 drone.

Videos shared by the Ukrainian military showed at least one strike appearing to tear apart a column of Russian tanks and other armored vehicles.

One came from Malyn in the Zhytomyr region, some 150 kilometers from the capital Kyiv, and showed the destruction of a Russian BUK surface-to-air missile launcher, per the Ukrainian military.

She will be fired within the year,

Fox News’s Jennifer Griffin fully loses her patience with Fox’s Ukraine punditry​

Fox’s Jennifer Griffin seems to have almost completely lost patience with all of it.

The Washington Post’s Jeremy Barr reported Friday on how the network’s respected longtime national security correspondent has repeatedly found herself in the position of fact-checking her network’s hosts and pundits. And it continued this weekend, with Griffin apparently becoming even more exasperated. She even went so far as to seemingly question the platform her employer has afforded some fringe figures.

Barr last week recounted Griffin’s clashes with hosts of “The Five” who elevated into the manufactured-crisis conspiracy theory (she assured them this was “not some wag-the-dog situation”). When Sean Hannity pinned the blame for the situation on Biden, she assured this was a result of the policies of multiple recent administrations. She pushed back on “Fox & Friends” host Steve Doocy when he declared sanctions had somehow already proved a failure. Her biggest clash came with Harris Faulkner, who tried to end her segment after asserting the Biden administration could’ve done more, only to have Griffin cut in and note that bigger steps would mean bigger provocations of Russia.

After Barr’s report, Griffin was asked about it Sunday on Fox’s “Media Buzz.”

“I’m here to fact-check facts because I report on facts,” Griffin said. “And my job is to try and figure out the truth as best as I know it. I share those facts internally so that our network can be more accurate. That’s what I’ve always done.

“There’s nothing different than what I’ve been doing for the last 26 years working for Fox.”

If there’s one thing that’s different, though, it’s the terms in which Griffin is now talking about this.

Back