TxSU Stadium Question???

dartmouth-memorial-stadium.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yes it would be until some people start to mock and hate on them cuz their own on campus stadium don't seat 30-60K.
It doesn't really matter what TSU would do positive except win at this point in sports. If we get a good deal with the Dynamo...our stadium is trash and "not ours". If our new dorm is built...our campus is "ghetto". If we win..."TSU won but they lost because they don't have fans at the games." This is how the swac works...for now...for now...

It doesn't really matter what TSU would do positive except win at this point in sports. If we get a good deal with the Dynamo...our stadium is trash and "not ours". If our new dorm is built...our campus is "ghetto". If we win..."TSU won but they lost because they don't have fans at the games." This is how the swac works...for now...for now...
Cant argue with you on that! Sad case!

The grid won't move as your talking about red tape and not enough land in the area to relocate it to plus who will want to deal with that

But after looking at it yesterday, it's suitable for the purpose it serves.. Now in terms of location...add permanent structures, spruce it up and you could get a lot out of it....

Anything can be relocated with the right amount of money. TxSU has to determine what is fiscally best for them.

I know you know.....especially when you add demo and relocation to a project costs normally will be higher and in this case electricity in a residential area....Durley could work easily.....the track meet yesterday was the equivalent of a TSU homecoming

Who owns the property where the current electrical utilities are located??? Does TxSU owns the property and is giving the utility company easement rights for its electrical utilities or does the utility company owns the property and is granting TxSU the right to use some of it for parking??? I'm sure if TxSU owns the property, they are receiving some type of compensation as a utility easement but limits TxSU's use of the property. No matter what, TxSU would probably have to pay the utility company to relocate its utilities, but buying new properties might not be a concern if TxSU owns all the property to the existing road (Blodgett Street) right-of-way.

C
Who owns the property where the current electrical utilities are located??? Does TxSU owns the property and is giving the utility company easement rights for its electrical utilities or does the utility company owns the property and is granting TxSU the right to use some of it for parking??? I'm sure if TxSU owns the property, they are receiving some type of compensation as a utility easement but limits TxSU's use of the property. No matter what, TxSU would probably have to pay the utility company to relocate its utilities, but buying new properties might not be a concern if TxSU owns all the property to the existing road (Blodgett Street) right-of-way.
Centerpoint does. My plan doesn't need to even move the towers but it does INCLUDE eminent domain of all of Blodgett to Ennis as well as parking on Blodgett, beautification and revenue generation for the change. The stadium would be a "bowl", include students in drafting from TSU, Jesse Jones Business School, greek frats and sororities and courting companies to help with tax write offs.

Like most things, the sky is the limit if you have the finance to build whatever, but once money becomes the issue, one has to make do with what they have.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Most Major Corp. really are not interested in tax write off as a result of their support for athletics. They are more interested I the marketing aspect.

Exactly.

Major corporations see a building, arena, stadium and want to know how many spectators overflow them, how many eyes are glued to the television when it is broadcasted. Corporations want to know what they can get out of it in return on their investment.

If the track is to be eliminated, they might as well reposition the field in order to build a new stadium with the most possible maximum seating capacity.

wwhhmp.jpg
This is the best solution in " red." It appear that the only problem would be parking.

How is that the best solution when we have parking garages and would in my plan have Blodgett for parking on game days as well? C-Leb I get what you're saying. Why can't that go in a pitch to those companies as well. I don't see what we have to lose by speaking with Centerpoint about it. We have electrical engineering now. Ijs...there's a way somehow. Don't matter. I will still come to BBVA to see a Haywood team and a new day.

Back