Transfer Portal 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even blame the QB from TxSU. Body has that position on lock the next 3 years so any backups that they get will have to be high schoolers

The NCAA needs to get a handle on the transfer portal.. These kids are cross conference transferring and transferring 2&3 times in there 4 to 5 eligibility period.. This will have a great effect on APR..
Don't worry. The new Constitution the Power 5 Schools are proposing will address this. The likely scenarios will include putting restrictions on the number of times a kid can transfer before their eligibility takes a hit; and proposing a set number of transfers per school based against the number of scholarships available. I imagine they will propose the APR for each school NOT be affected until a transfer has completed 1 full year. Returning players will be subject to the standard APR guidelines and operations.

I also think they will propose separating from the NCAA and allow a NFL Farm System to oversee college football operations at the P5 level. This will eliminate the middle-man and shady NCAA business operations and allow for a complete cradle-to-grave cycle of talent to the league.

Right lol.. somebody that probably didn't have a scholly to begin with lol
He was a walk-on from Iowa when he came. Obviously he did not see any way to start over the guys coming back and the prospect that another qb would be signed.

He isn't playing. We are bringing in 5 linemen
I don’t doubt they have some on deck. These young guys likely see the writing on the wall. I’m sure there will be some attrition. Haven’t heard much on who they bringing in, but I know there will be more horses in class 2. I’m sure the o-line is a big continued focus.

If he goes to y'all and becomes a major contributor on the offense, that will be an indictment on Coach Washington and our offensive coordinator. We hardly ever use a "traditional" Tight End outside from the Redzone in the passing game.

Seems like a baller. He has a lot of offers

I don’t doubt they have some on deck. These young guys likely see the writing on the wall. I’m sure there will be some attrition. Haven’t heard much on who they bringing in, but I know there will be more horses in class 2. I’m sure the o-line is a big continued focus.

Yes it's a focus and these two were let go for breaking team rules.

Yes it's a focus and these two were let go for breaking team rules.
We don't play around!!! When Coach says he'll replace you, he WILL replace you. Trust, these guys that come here WANTS to be here whether it's for Coach Prime or any other reason. But they WANT to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back